should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #61113

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Jesuits were created for the Counter Reformation. Read the Jesuit oath which says they pledge allegiance to the Pope, and will exterminate Protestants. They were and are the military order of the Catholic Church, and back in Martin Luther's time, many people were killed for being Protestants. How much they want us to believe that they are now different from the 1600s. Nothing has changed, do your research.

What Jesuit oath are you referring to? Kindly provide me with one reliable source that proves both this Jesuit oath's existence and credibility and I won't challenge you further. The Monita Secreta, which was allegedly discovered by a Protestant and attributed to a Polish Jesuit expelled from the Society for disciplinary issues, has been denounced as a hoax by church officials across all branches of the Christian faith.

The Counter-Reformation was just that: a reformation of the Catholic Church that eliminated much of the corruption and simony that Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli found so appalling. As part of the Counter-Reformation, the Council of Trent charged the Society of Jesus with converting local populaces back to the Catholic faith in hopes that this religious outcry could be easily quashed and the Church could return to the status quo. Yes, people were executed for being Protestants, but the reasoning behind that lies in the simple fact that heresy was punishable by death in the Church. Various heretical movements throughout history ended in bloody executions, and what is now the Protestant Church was once seen as just another heresy. Jesuits served as missionaries and founded seminaries and universities to bring the local population back to Catholicism (or in some cases, bring them to the Church for the first time), but they were not executioners, fanatics, or militants.

Here's your reliable source: Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354, made public in 1883. My Bible says "thou shalt not kill." and the Papacy stands with blood on it's hands and the Jesuits are part of that system.

ISIS has nothing to do with Jesuits!!!!!! Where are people getting this from? Muslims are descended from Ishmael
I know right? tomtom, ISIS is made up of Islamic people how believe that any one how does not believe in there religion shoud be killed .
there you have it B) B)
Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 1 month ago #61347

• Etuc3
  • Jesus is my best freind
  • Thank you received: 30
TomTom wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Jesuits were created for the Counter Reformation. Read the Jesuit oath which says they pledge allegiance to the Pope, and will exterminate Protestants. They were and are the military order of the Catholic Church, and back in Martin Luther's time, many people were killed for being Protestants. How much they want us to believe that they are now different from the 1600s. Nothing has changed, do your research.

What Jesuit oath are you referring to? Kindly provide me with one reliable source that proves both this Jesuit oath's existence and credibility and I won't challenge you further. The Monita Secreta, which was allegedly discovered by a Protestant and attributed to a Polish Jesuit expelled from the Society for disciplinary issues, has been denounced as a hoax by church officials across all branches of the Christian faith.

The Counter-Reformation was just that: a reformation of the Catholic Church that eliminated much of the corruption and simony that Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli found so appalling. As part of the Counter-Reformation, the Council of Trent charged the Society of Jesus with converting local populaces back to the Catholic faith in hopes that this religious outcry could be easily quashed and the Church could return to the status quo. Yes, people were executed for being Protestants, but the reasoning behind that lies in the simple fact that heresy was punishable by death in the Church. Various heretical movements throughout history ended in bloody executions, and what is now the Protestant Church was once seen as just another heresy. Jesuits served as missionaries and founded seminaries and universities to bring the local population back to Catholicism (or in some cases, bring them to the Church for the first time), but they were not executioners, fanatics, or militants.

Here's your reliable source: Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354, made public in 1883. My Bible says "thou shalt not kill." and the Papacy stands with blood on it's hands and the Jesuits are part of that system.

ISIS has nothing to do with Jesuits!!!!!! Where are people getting this from? Muslims are descended from Ishmael
I know right? tomtom, ISIS is made up of Islamic people how believe that any one how does not believe in there religion shoud be killed .
there you have it B) B)
Thank you.
Your Welcome TomTom
The following user(s) said Thank You: TomTom

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 1 month ago #61520

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

there you have it B) B)
Thank you.
Your Welcome TomTom
Change of topic and grammar queen!!! It is You're, not your!! :P

YOU'RE right.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 1 month ago #61522

• Etuc3
bush possum wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

there you have it B) B)
Thank you.
Your Welcome TomTom
same difference

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 1 month ago #61558

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
@Etuc3
your is possessive
You're = you are

Is so simple I mean do u evn English bro :P lol
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Mp137

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 1 month ago #61729

• Etuc3
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
@Etuc3
your is possessive
You're = you are

Is so simple I mean do u evn English bro :P lol[/quote
Forgive me for the Bajan speaking B)

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 1 month ago #61776

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

there you have it B) B)
Thank you.
Your Welcome TomTom
same difference
@Etuc3, actually quite different, @TomTom, congratulations on being one of the few people who get it right.....

Thank you.

should ISIS be stoped 11 months 3 weeks ago #64340

• Etuc3
isis is back in full swing booming another place
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds