Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Should Assyria Be Stoped

Yes 4 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 4 ( horsegirl04, IlikeEatingPi, waiting4salvation, Etuc3 )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Should Assyria Be Stoped

Should Assyria Be Stoped 2 years 2 months ago #49825

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
I don't know if you mean the regime of Bashar al-Assad, ISIS, or something else. Assyria isn't a country anymore, and hasn't been since around 626 BC.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Going4God, Mp137

Should Assyria Be Stoped 2 years 2 months ago #49860

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
You're talking about the wrong country. Also, what characteristic of Syria, as it is known today, should be stopped?
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Should Assyria Be Stoped 2 years 4 days ago #52612

@Skite I believe he means the civil war currently raging in Syria. It all started as just protesting against the government then turned into a full fledged civil war. Now according to the Syrian Observatory for Human rights, there is a current death toll of approximately 310,000 and with over 11 thousand of the total being children. :( Not to mention the 4 million that have fled the country and the millions that have fled their homes within the country. Its getting more and more intense, in August of 2013, the Syrian government sent rockets full of the chemical sarin, killing hundreds. This is now considered chemical warfare, and the Syrian government agreed to destroy/remove any chemical warfare when faced with possible US military intervention. Although in 2014 they used again in around April. And this past November 5 they confirmed the use of mustard gas on an attack in northern Syria this past August. Overall its just a terrible conflict since 2011 when it began officially, with an unfortunately high death toll. On the bright side this is a a sign of the soon coming of Christ. :)

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. (Mathew 24:6)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds