Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Type of Environment do you Live in?

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #48845

  • IlikeEatingPi
  • IlikeEatingPi's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Posts: 139
  • Thank you received: 46
I was wondering in what environment you live in because Ellen G. White recommended that we should move to the country side when we see the end coming. I think that we are really close to the end. P.S. Our family is considering moving to the countryside.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #48948

  • Going4God
  • Going4God's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 225
  • Thank you received: 242
Why should we move to the countryside because the end is coming?
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #48993

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
I live in the country because the end is coming. The reason?
Because there will be a time when if you do not keep the Sunday law that will be enforced,
You will not be able to buy or sell.
Where do u grow all your food?
Also Ellen white said that judgments will fall on the cities.
Do you want to be part of it?
God won't protect you because you didn't listen to him to move, so why should he?
He warned you

When I say you I am not meaning like YOU, I'm talkin bout people then
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #48994

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Posts: 997
  • Thank you received: 803
We should go to the countryside because the government officials will have a harder time finding us there. Consider it "hiding" or "fleeing" as Matthew 24 says.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49054

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
I think its only right at the end of time. God wants us to witness, not all run away to the country and hide just because Ellen White said to.
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49152

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
The country has proved time and time again to be way safer than the city.

Example: earlier this summer there were really bad storms that led to flooding where I live. The night when the storm came I was at home (in the country) it was thundering and lightning was flashing like crazy and the rain was pouring so hard that I thought that it was going to flood. The same thing was happening in the city (I know because my mom was getting texts from friends and family about how bad it was in the city and how scared they were). The next day I looked out side and guess how much water I saw. None. Because of the good quality soil and the way our property is angled the water all drained away. My dad and sister had to go into the city to work (proof @miss amazing, that God isnt calling us to be hermits, He's just calling us to move out of the dangerous cities before things get so bad that we won't be able to get out). They reported that cars (expensive cars, mind you) had been abandoned in the street, roads were still completely covered with water (deep enough for rescue boats to steer through). It was utter chaos.

Also, less dramatic things happen in the country. How many school shootings or terrorist attacks and threats have you heard reported in the country, as suppose to the city? I haven't heard any. God knows all about the dangers of highly populated areas. He gave us plenty of space for us to have a country home. My brother did the calculations and found out that there is enough space in the US for everyone to to have about 7 acres for on individual. I live in a family of 7 so that means there's enough space for my family to live on 49 acres...that sounds like a lot to me. Living in the country isn't bad, nor is it boring...at all. There so much to do that it's kind of ridiculous.

So there's my two cents, what do you guys think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Chickadee, Tuftedtitmouse

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49177

  • Skite
  • Skite's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Posts: 1132
  • Thank you received: 604
More like a campus-like envoirment, so I could say suburban.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49185

  • Sk8er4God
  • Sk8er4God's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Allons-y!
  • Posts: 477
  • Thank you received: 255
The question is... is there enough country for everyone to live there?
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49207

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
Actually, Ellen white said its not for hiding. It's more for like what quirky said
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49208

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
miss amazing wrote:
I think its only right at the end of time. God wants us to witness, not all run away to the country and hide just because Ellen White said to.

So you r saying it's not the end of time? And you can't witness in the country?and your acting like God didn't speak thru Ellen white. If Ellen white said it, God inspired her to say it and how can you say he doesn't want us to?
I have a quote from Ellen white that I'll get on here ASAP about how she was telling everybody to move to the country then. How about now? Also she didn't say to hide she just said to be away from the "prying eyes" of your neighbors I'm gonna look for that quote.......
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49213

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
Get out of the large cities as fast as possible. Establish church schools. Give your children the Word of God as the foundation of all their education.—Testimonies for the Church 6:195. – {CL 12.3}—Manuscript 81, 1900. – {CL 12.4}

The time has come, when, as God opens the way, families should move out of the cities. The children should be taken into the country. The parents should get as suitable a place as their means will allow. Though the dwelling may be small, yet there should be land in connection with it, that may be cultivated.—Manuscript 50, 1903. – {CL 24.2}

“Out of the cities; out of the cities!”—this is the message the Lord has been giving me. The earthquakes will come; the floods will come; and we are not to establish ourselves in the wicked cities, where the enemy is served in every way, and where God is so often forgotten.—Life Sketches, 409, 410 (1906). – {CL 31.4}

Found Em'
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49215

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
As Did Enoch—As God’s commandment-keeping people, we must leave the cities. As did Enoch, we must work in the cities but not dwell in them.—Manuscript 85, 1899. – {Ev 77.5}

Another one
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49278

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
I live in a town. Not a city.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49318

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
My family wants to move to the country ish area soon.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49371

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
I think its only right at the end of time. God wants us to witness, not all run away to the country and hide just because Ellen White said to.

So you r saying it's not the end of time? And you can't witness in the country?and your acting like God didn't speak thru Ellen white. If Ellen white said it, God inspired her to say it and how can you say he doesn't want us to?
I have a quote from Ellen white that I'll get on here ASAP about how she was telling everybody to move to the country then. How about now? Also she didn't say to hide she just said to be away from the "prying eyes" of your neighbors I'm gonna look for that quote.......
I understand what your trying to say but what i think Ellen White was meaning was when probation closes she wants us to get out of the city. Of course Ellen white always speaks the truth but i think we can twist the meaning of her words. Do u know how many if the worlds people live in the cities?God wants us to be a light. Once probation closes it will be to late and we must get out. O.K thats enough of my rambling ;)
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49429

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
Country living is awesome!!!! So many adventures.... Such as bears, owls, foraging for edibles in the forest.......... It's soooooooo fun
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49490

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
miss amazing wrote:
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
I think its only right at the end of time. God wants us to witness, not all run away to the country and hide just because Ellen White said to.

So you r saying it's not the end of time? And you can't witness in the country?and your acting like God didn't speak thru Ellen white. If Ellen white said it, God inspired her to say it and how can you say he doesn't want us to?
I have a quote from Ellen white that I'll get on here ASAP about how she was telling everybody to move to the country then. How about now? Also she didn't say to hide she just said to be away from the "prying eyes" of your neighbors I'm gonna look for that quote.......
I understand what your trying to say but what i think Ellen White was meaning was when probation closes she wants us to get out of the city. Of course Ellen white always speaks the truth but i think we can twist the meaning of her words. Do u know how many if the worlds people live in the cities?God wants us to be a light. Once probation closes it will be to late and we must get out. O.K thats enough of my rambling ;)

Once probation closes it will be too late. Remember what God said?

Revelation 13:16-17 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Once probation closes all who choose Satan will have the mark and all those who choose Christ will be sealed. There won't be a nice perfect country home for your family to buy because, Lord willing, you will not have the mark of the beast so you won't be able to buy. We need to be in the country 100 years ago. Really, we should be making our way to the mountains right now. I really hope you understand because there are so many people who think they can live how they want until the Sunday law hits, or think they can keep sinning until Jesus comes. This won't be! We need to choose whom we will serve NOW not later. Later will be too late.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickadee

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 3 months ago #49514

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
InspiredThinker wrote:
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
I live in the country because the end is coming. The reason?
Because there will be a time when if you do not keep the Sunday law that will be enforced,
You will not be able to buy or sell.
Where do u grow all your food?
Also Ellen white said that judgments will fall on the cities.
Do you want to be part of it?
God won't protect you because you didn't listen to him to move, so why should he?
He warned you

When I say you I am not meaning like YOU, I'm talkin bout people then

God will not withdraw his protection just because a person didn't move to a more rural area. Did God stop protecting the Christians in Jerusalem in AD 70 because they didn't move out of Jerusalem before the Romans came?

Um, kinda. All those who were found in the city of Jerusalem when the Romans attacked were killed. All of the Christians who trusted in God fled from the city to a place of refuge when the sign for them to leave came. We have already been warned to leave the cities. If we don't make a concentrated effort to "flee" then how can we expect Him to protect us from a place that we were told to leave a long time ago? I'm not saying that God will completely withdraw His protection because I don't know. But how much easier do you think it'll be for the government to find you when they have your name and address and the city that you are in is on lock down? Thats pretty much how I see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chickadee

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49545

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
InspiredThinker wrote:
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
I live in the country because the end is coming. The reason?
Because there will be a time when if you do not keep the Sunday law that will be enforced,
You will not be able to buy or sell.
Where do u grow all your food?
Also Ellen white said that judgments will fall on the cities.
Do you want to be part of it?
God won't protect you because you didn't listen to him to move, so why should he?
He warned you

When I say you I am not meaning like YOU, I'm talkin bout people then

God will not withdraw his protection just because a person didn't move to a more rural area. Did God stop protecting the Christians in Jerusalem in AD 70 because they didn't move out of Jerusalem before the Romans came?

Actually he didn't protect them. read great contrevorsy carefully

Edit I meant if they were forewarned
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Tuftedtitmouse. Reason: Cuz I misaid something
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49546

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
miss amazing wrote:
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
I think its only right at the end of time. God wants us to witness, not all run away to the country and hide just because Ellen White said to.

So you r saying it's not the end of time? And you can't witness in the country?and your acting like God didn't speak thru Ellen white. If Ellen white said it, God inspired her to say it and how can you say he doesn't want us to?
I have a quote from Ellen white that I'll get on here ASAP about how she was telling everybody to move to the country then. How about now? Also she didn't say to hide she just said to be away from the "prying eyes" of your neighbors I'm gonna look for that quote.......
I understand what your trying to say but what i think Ellen White was meaning was when probation closes she wants us to get out of the city. Of course Ellen white always speaks the truth but i think we can twist the meaning of her words. Do u know how many if the worlds people live in the cities?God wants us to be a light. Once probation closes it will be to late and we must get out. O.K thats enough of my rambling ;)

but she shad get out NOW 100 years ago

also i don't want to turn this into a hot argument ;)
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49604

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1428
  • Thank you received: 1213
Quirky wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
I live in the country because the end is coming. The reason?
Because there will be a time when if you do not keep the Sunday law that will be enforced,
You will not be able to buy or sell.
Where do u grow all your food?
Also Ellen white said that judgments will fall on the cities.
Do you want to be part of it?
God won't protect you because you didn't listen to him to move, so why should he?
He warned you

When I say you I am not meaning like YOU, I'm talkin bout people then

God will not withdraw his protection just because a person didn't move to a more rural area. Did God stop protecting the Christians in Jerusalem in AD 70 because they didn't move out of Jerusalem before the Romans came?

Um, kinda. All those who were found in the city of Jerusalem when the Romans attacked were killed. All of the Christians who trusted in God fled from the city to a place of refuge when the sign for them to leave came. We have already been warned to leave the cities. If we don't make a concentrated effort to "flee" then how can we expect Him to protect us from a place that we were told to leave a long time ago? I'm not saying that God will completely withdraw His protection because I don't know. But how much easier do you think it'll be for the government to find you when they have your name and address and the city that you are in is on lock down? Thats pretty much how I see it.

God doesn't just "stop" protecting people. What about families with small children who are unable to move from their suburban neighborhood to a more rural area?
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49632

  • IlikeEatingPi
  • IlikeEatingPi's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Posts: 139
  • Thank you received: 46
Actually God didn't save the people that stayed in Jerusalem. They got killed like all the other people in Jerusalem because they didn't do what Jesus said to do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49676

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
@ Tuftedtitmouse, and Quirky. Ok, so let me make clear what i believe. i have no idea how long this is gonna be! :blink: :silly: First of all I believe it should be personal choice. Not everyone is cut out for the country, AND not everyone is cut out for the city. Our family has always liked the piece and quiet of the country. We raise lambs and go ealing in the creek below our house. But for those who have lived in the city all their life I don't believe they should have to move into the country because of one sentence Ellen White says. True, Ellen Whites writings are inspired, but they only point to the Bible. Her words are not law, just advise!!
What i was trying to say when i was talking about probation was that we cannot leave all of those people who still have a chance to become christians in the city. There needs to be churches in the city. Many people there are so poor they couldn't even afford to drive to a church in the country. Think about it. We don't want to be like the Secluded Brethren. But WHEN probation closes people would have already made their choices. No more people can be converted. There is no more mission field in the city. Thats when we need an evacuation. Like I said before, I think people can take a little bit of advice Ellen White gave a little to far.
Wuz that too long? :blush: Thats all I'm gonna say on the subject. i suppose everybody has their own opinions on things. I can't change your mind. Hope this made sense anyway.
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49735

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
InspiredThinker wrote:
Quirky wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Tuftedtitmouse wrote:
I live in the country because the end is coming. The reason?
Because there will be a time when if you do not keep the Sunday law that will be enforced,
You will not be able to buy or sell.
Where do u grow all your food?
Also Ellen white said that judgments will fall on the cities.
Do you want to be part of it?
God won't protect you because you didn't listen to him to move, so why should he?
He warned you

When I say you I am not meaning like YOU, I'm talkin bout people then

God will not withdraw his protection just because a person didn't move to a more rural area. Did God stop protecting the Christians in Jerusalem in AD 70 because they didn't move out of Jerusalem before the Romans came?

Um, kinda. All those who were found in the city of Jerusalem when the Romans attacked were killed. All of the Christians who trusted in God fled from the city to a place of refuge when the sign for them to leave came. We have already been warned to leave the cities. If we don't make a concentrated effort to "flee" then how can we expect Him to protect us from a place that we were told to leave a long time ago? I'm not saying that God will completely withdraw His protection because I don't know. But how much easier do you think it'll be for the government to find you when they have your name and address and the city that you are in is on lock down? Thats pretty much how I see it.

God doesn't just "stop" protecting people. What about families with small children who are unable to move from their suburban neighborhood to a more rural area?

I live in a family of seven with two small children. We aren't the riches people on earth and it took us at least four years to find a country home. We spent a month and a half living at a campsite because we had to leave our home in the city. We finally found a country home that has two bedrooms, my parents in one and the rest of us kids in the other. Do we have small children? Yes. Do we have a ton of of income pouring in? No. Are we in the country? You betcha. Don't you dare use the excuse of having small children to get out of moving to the country. Our family had little chance of even having a home to live in, but God worked miracles to get us where we are now.

If God wants you to do something, and you have an earnest desire to do His will, you bet he's gonna fufill His promises in you.

And if I come across as being harsh or sensitive then sorry, but I'm not sorry about anything I said.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Type of Environment do you Live in? 2 years 2 months ago #49738

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
miss amazing wrote:
@ Tuftedtitmouse, and Quirky. Ok, so let me make clear what i believe. i have no idea how long this is gonna be! :blink: :silly: First of all I believe it should be personal choice. Not everyone is cut out for the country, AND not everyone is cut out for the city. Our family has always liked the piece and quiet of the country. We raise lambs and go ealing in the creek below our house. But for those who have lived in the city all their life I don't believe they should have to move into the country because of one sentence Ellen White says. True, Ellen Whites writings are inspired, but they only point to the Bible. Her words are not law, just advise!!
What i was trying to say when i was talking about probation was that we cannot leave all of those people who still have a chance to become christians in the city. There needs to be churches in the city. Many people there are so poor they couldn't even afford to drive to a church in the country. Think about it. We don't want to be like the Secluded Brethren. But WHEN probation closes people would have already made their choices. No more people can be converted. There is no more mission field in the city. Thats when we need an evacuation. Like I said before, I think people can take a little bit of advice Ellen White gave a little to far.
Wuz that too long? :blush: Thats all I'm gonna say on the subject. i suppose everybody has their own opinions on things. I can't change your mind. Hope this made sense anyway.

I totally understand what you are saying, even though I don't agree. I have lived in the city for 16 years (I'm 16 years old, btw), its the same with all of my siblings and my mom. We're in the country now, and lovin' it. Ellen White didn't say one sentence about country living, she has many quotes related to the importance of moving to the country. True her words point to the Scriptures, which mean that the bible must have something to say about moving to the country, and it does (Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14, Luke 21:21). When the Christians were told to flee to the hills from Jerusalem after the Romans left the first time, its a parallel to how we are to flee to the country when our abomination of desolation (the Sunday law) is attempted to be passed. This happened in 1888 when Henry Blair tried to pass a Sunday law. Fortunately, A.T. Jones was able to keep this at bay, but this nevertheless was the sign that we need to be heading out of the cities. When the Sunday law is passed for real, the "evacuation" that you speak of will be extremely difficult.
Another thing to remember is that God didn't say to live the life of a hermit in the country. We are still to witness, in the country as well as in the city. A time will come where it'll be impossible to go into the city peacebly to witness. When this time comes we to stay out. My dad and sister still go into the city to work and my sister has been able to witness to her coworkers in an amazing way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds