• He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1215
TomTom wrote:
preach2daworld wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
@Nazis still exist, just not Al out on the open where everyone can hate them. Same thing with the KKK :S

I can't wait 'til Jesus comes and snatches us out of this wicked world.

What's KKK?

The Ku Klux Klan is far-right white supremacist group. They were founded shortly after the American Civil War to terrorize newly freed slaves. They are recognizable by their white robes and pointy hoods that cover everything but their eyes.

Just reading about them gives me the chills. How could anybody be so cruel!!??
It's a scary thing but this was a "Christian" group and tons of people were in the kkk including government officials and the whole point of this so-called Christian group was to bring death to a race of people for no reason

Just in case anyone wanted 2 know, the kkk is supporting hilary clinton. Another reason i don't support her. But i don't support her anyways.

The KKK leaders that have come forward have supported Mr. Trump, not Sec. Clinton.

Sec. Clinton stands for everything they're against. She's a highly educated woman seeking the nation's highest office, she's in favor of women's rights, LGBT rights, gun control, and is Pro-Choice. In addition, she's campaigned as a trusted ally and friend of President Obama, who the KKK (obviously) hates.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ISIS 1 year 6 months ago #57717

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Ruthie wrote:
Quirky wrote:
@Nazis still exist, just not Al out on the open where everyone can hate them. Same thing with the KKK :S

Also the Nazis are just like Jesuits

No, the views of the KKK fall in line with the now-defunct Know-Nothing Party.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

ISIS 1 year 6 months ago #57818

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
TomTom wrote:
preach2daworld wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

What's KKK?

The Ku Klux Klan is far-right white supremacist group. They were founded shortly after the American Civil War to terrorize newly freed slaves. They are recognizable by their white robes and pointy hoods that cover everything but their eyes.

It's a scary thing but this was a "Christian" group and tons of people were in the kkk including government officials and the whole point of this so-called Christian group was to bring death to a race of people for no reason

Just in case anyone wanted 2 know, the kkk is supporting hilary clinton. Another reason i don't support her. But i don't support her anyways.

Another "way to get votes". That's sure going to work out well for Clinton. When people know that they won't be happy.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

ISIS 1 year 6 months ago #57856

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
InspiredThinker wrote:
TomTom wrote:
preach2daworld wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

What's KKK?

The KKK leaders that have come forward have supported Mr. Trump, not Sec. Clinton.

Sec. Clinton stands for everything they're against. She's a highly educated woman seeking the nation's highest office, she's in favor of women's rights, LGBT rights, gun control, and is Pro-Choice. In addition, she's campaigned as a trusted ally and friend of President Obama, who the KKK (obviously) hates.

Go check ur facts. The Arian race or something is supporting trump. Go look it up. The kkk endorsed clinton

ISIS 1 year 6 months ago #57857

• TomTom
mittens92999 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
preach2daworld wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

What's KKK?

Another "way to get votes". That's sure going to work out well for Clinton. When people know that they won't be happy.

Doesn't matter now. I was hoping 4 cruz 2 b in office, but since he's not, it's gonna prob b hillary in office. She'll prob cheat or something

ISIS 1 year 6 months ago #58048

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
TomTom wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
TomTom wrote:
preach2daworld wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

What's KKK?

Sec. Clinton stands for everything they're against. She's a highly educated woman seeking the nation's highest office, she's in favor of women's rights, LGBT rights, gun control, and is Pro-Choice (which the KKK and other white supremacist groups claim are used for the supposed "white genocide). In addition, she's campaigned as a trusted ally and friend of President Obama, who the KKK (obviously) hates.

Go check ur facts. The Arian race or something is supporting trump. Go look it up. The kkk endorsed clinton

It is true that a man claiming to be a Grand Dragon of the Klan did come forward and claim that the KKK had shifted from Trump to Clinton. However, the supposed "Grand Dragon" made provided no evidence that he was anything but a media hoax. That hoax most likely stems from an interview with William Quigg, where he was most likely joking, as he's never discussed these claims seriously.

If you are referring to the photograph of the late Robert Byrd, a former United States Senator from West Virginia, kissing Mrs. Clinton on the cheek, you have obviously accepted it face value. While it is true that the late Senator Byrd was once an active Klan member, he left the organization and spent the rest of his political career apologizing for his time in it. In an interview, he advised young people to become involved in politics, but gave this warning:

"Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."

In addition, he stated this about his Klan membership:

"I was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."

He also had this to say, summing up his Klan experience and his ideological shift from the far-right to the center-left:

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

In addition, Senator Byrd became an ardent supporter of the Civil Rights Movement, giving his support to the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act, as well as supporting 2010's Affordable Care Act.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

ISIS 1 year 6 months ago #58087

• TomTom
InspiredThinker wrote:
TomTom wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
TomTom wrote:
preach2daworld wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

What's KKK?

Sec. Clinton stands for everything they're against. She's a highly educated woman seeking the nation's highest office, she's in favor of women's rights, LGBT rights, gun control, and is Pro-Choice (which the KKK and other white supremacist groups claim are used for the supposed "white genocide). In addition, she's campaigned as a trusted ally and friend of President Obama, who the KKK (obviously) hates.

It is true that a man claiming to be a Grand Dragon of the Klan did come forward and claim that the KKK had shifted from Trump to Clinton. However, the supposed "Grand Dragon" made provided no evidence that he was anything but a media hoax. That hoax most likely stems from an interview with William Quigg, where he was most likely joking, as he's never discussed these claims seriously.

If you are referring to the photograph of the late Robert Byrd, a former United States Senator from West Virginia, kissing Mrs. Clinton on the cheek, you have obviously accepted it face value. While it is true that the late Senator Byrd was once an active Klan member, he left the organization and spent the rest of his political career apologizing for his time in it. In an interview, he advised young people to become involved in politics, but gave this warning:

"Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."

In addition, he stated this about his Klan membership:

"I was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."

He also had this to say, summing up his Klan experience and his ideological shift from the far-right to the center-left:

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

In addition, Senator Byrd became an ardent supporter of the Civil Rights Movement, giving his support to the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act, as well as supporting 2010's Affordable Care Act.

I actually didn't know about that pic of mr byrd kissing clinton. Because i don't go and google pics of people kissing hilary clinton. That's probably just me tho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds