Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else."

Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else." 3 years 4 months ago #39481

• SdaLegacy

THis video is pretty long so if you don't have time to watch it, basically there is a protetestant leadership conference and their, Angelican Bishop Tony Palmer claims that he is the spirit of Elijah to turn the heart of the children to the father and the father to the children. He says that the Lutheran church signed a document ending the war between them and catholiscism but if the protest isover, is there need for a protetestant church? He then calls Pope Francis who makes an appeal, he says that Joseph's brothers desereted Joseph, but Joseph still welcomed then back. He is casting The Catholic church as Joseph and saying that the protestants should come back. What do you think, before commenting please at lest watch the last 20 min of video.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else." 3 years 4 months ago #39626

• ChileanGirl99
  • Randomness, books and friends :3
Wow! Jesus is coming real soon! :woohoo:
Life may turn you down, but you have to keep on moving forward~S.C

Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else." 2 years 6 months ago #46442

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
We watched that video before. Walter Veith I think talks about it too. I thinks its pretty evident that Jesus is coming soon and it'll only be a ho skip and a jump away until the Sunday Law is past (the closing on probation for Seventh Day Adventist)
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds