Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Grammys and Homosexuality

The Grammys and Homosexuality 3 years 9 months ago #35533

Did you watch the Grammys? Did you see the gay "marriages" that took place?

I didn't watch the awards show but I saw a clip of the homosexual couples that were "married" during the Grammys.

What do you think of this?
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: falcon162

Re: The Grammys and Homosexuality 3 years 8 months ago #36316

• skillet79
  • Thank you received: 18
I believe we should still love them for God still loves them... And this happens because we are near the end of time. Each generation live be a lower morale stander then the other...
JACE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Re: The Grammys and Homosexuality 2 years 10 months ago #42552

• Redagin
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, we should love them like any other person. Now, I have multiple reasons for believing it is wrong, such as "marriage the way God intended it is sacred" or all the verses in the Bible against it. But I see no verses saying homosexuality is a "special sin" that takes away our basic rights as human beings, that we never deserved in the first place. If you hate a homosexual, whats to stop you from hating the whole world? As Jesus said, he with no sin, cast the first stone. So again, we should treat it as we would any other sin in my mind, hopefully one day hate will die out on both sides, enough that the people on each side, wanting to speak on the issue rationally, can do so with each other, without suffering hate, neither sides moral guidelines support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim33, That Girl in the Corner, azur21

Re: The Grammys and Homosexuality 2 years 10 months ago #42618

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
Redagin, That's exactly right, good on you.
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds