Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sermon topic

Sermon topic 3 years 10 months ago #35030

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Hello guys,

This is mainly addresed to kids that have preached. Or for those who have a topic for a sermon. What Id like to know is what was that topic?

I preached when i was 11 and preached on a topic of how every day we have to do something at a cost. Cost meaning money, time, space, and paying for things, taking time to do something, and using the space to do it, oh its just complicated with this. I also talk of two stories involving cost. And finnally the best cost story. The one that started at the end of a crowd, as the people spitted, cursed, and shouted at three prisoners. Two of them were everyday thieves, but one of them was pure and without fault. But they were all hurried to the mountain of death. There they were all nailed to trees. But two deserved it, but one, the one being laughed at the most, the one that was despised most. In ridicule, hey put his supposed name over his head. The name was true, but not tottally. In reality, he had a different name.And just before three, he uttered these words,"IT IS FINISHED" and the King of the Universe, the King of kings, and the Lamb, took his last breath, and died. This was the biggest cost. The cost that saved you and me, by dying, and by finalizing it by ressurecting just three days later.

Soooooooo....... cant wait to hear those ideas and topics.

5Skite5
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sermon topic 3 years 10 months ago #35090

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
I also preached when I was about 11 or 12 but I preached about the parable of the sower, explaining each character. For example, when the seeds are thrown on the wayside is when someone hears the message but doesn't understand it, the evil one will come and eat what he has sown in his heart. The seeds that fall by the rocks receive the message with joy for a while and then forgets it. The seeds that fall into the weeds hear the message but they are more concerned with worldly things and then the seeds are choked. Then, finally, the seeds that are thrown in the good soil hear, recieve, and demonstrate the fruits in their lives. I just paraphrased this from the Bible now but I obviously went into detail then, I just wanted to give you a hint on what my sermon was about... :) :)
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*

Re: Sermon topic 3 years 8 months ago #36440

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I preached when I was like 7 about God's love and I think one time about running away from God.

I preached when I was like 11 on October 6, 2012 (yes I still remember the date)
and I preached on... on... ummm... I don't remember and I can't find it in my email account... I think it was on God's love... no that was the week of prayer that I did in 2013.. Ummm... I honestly can't remember. THat's TERRIBLE.... I'll have to look sometime...

Anyways... I've written sermons on many other subjects though such as Revelation, temptaion, etc.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds