Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: gun laws

gun laws 4 years 3 months ago #30819

• pugjko
  • Thank you received: 27
i know this is SO controversial right now, but what do yall think of the gun laws? i personally disagree STRONGLY. i mean, all its doing is taking away guns from innocent people, because criminals arent going to follow them. so they will still have guns and we wont!! im sorry if i started WW III, lol. :P i just wonder how many other people think this way.
"never say the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon" <3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: gun laws 4 years 3 months ago #31119

• arabianhorse5
  • No guns+More Gov.=Tyranny
  • Thank you received: 56
pugjko wrote:
i know this is SO controversial right now, but what do yall think of the gun laws? i personally disagree STRONGLY. i mean, all its doing is taking away guns from innocent people, because criminals arent going to follow them. so they will still have guns and we wont!! im sorry if i started WW III, lol. :P i just wonder how many other people think this way.

LOL! I think you probably already know my position on the matter. I am pro 2A! Without the second amendment we can't defend our Constitution.
Live to ride another day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pugjko

Re: gun laws 4 years 3 months ago #31191

I belive guns should be regulated not outlawed
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: 12pearlygates

Re: gun laws 4 years 3 months ago #31262

@notturningaside Not going to start another debate here but have to point out I disagree strongly with you about that. I went in the other day to buy a Sig Ar-15 and a WASR-10 Ak-47 since the prices have gone down.When actually buying the two guns they treat you like a terrorist or a convicted felon which I am not. This is what you have to do to buy ANY gun these days.

1. You have to fill out papers which ask you very intrusive questions basically asking if your a terrorist or a crazed psycho.

2. They call in the info to the BTAF which does a background check

3. From there you either get Delayed, Denied, or Accepted.

The whole process basically take's a month or two(NO JOKE) before you can get your gun.

One of my buddy's that live's in Chicago(which BTW has the most murder and strictest gun laws) say's you have to go to the local sheriffs office and sit down with a deputy or officer for a hour while they basically ask you why you want to own a gun and try to talk you out of it before you can actually receive your FFL firearm. And yet with all our gun control measures ALREADY in place we're still having gun murders and mass-murder's in our schools and streets. I really don't know how gun control measures could get any stricter without either banning them or starting another Civil war. Only way to keep mass murders from happening is to make sure citizens have the same weapons that the bad guys have. Which means making a less intimidating for the average Joe or Soccer mom to buy a gun for SD. If gun measures make it harder to get guns criminals will just get them illegally and for law-abiding citizens it will only be harder and more intimidating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2

Re: gun laws 4 years 2 months ago #31337

just want to point something out what were you getting an ar 15 and an ak47 terrorists wepons of choice and capable of killing many things in a short period of time
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Re: gun laws 4 years 2 months ago #31361

notturningaside wrote:
just want to point something out what were you getting an ar 15 and an ak47 terrorists wepons of choice and capable of killing many things in a short period of time

LULZ *facepalm* you have to do that with ANY gun you buy. I also bought a cheap Mosin Nagant and they still treat you like a Jihaddi muslim extremest or something LOL! Have you ever shot a real gun or a ar-15 or AK?

Re: gun laws 4 years 2 months ago #31363

• arabianhorse5
  • No guns+More Gov.=Tyranny
  • Thank you received: 56
godfearingmarine wrote:
@notturningaside Not going to start another debate here but have to point out I disagree strongly with you about that. I went in the other day to buy a Sig Ar-15 and a WASR-10 Ak-47 since the prices have gone down.When actually buying the two guns they treat you like a terrorist or a convicted felon which I am not. This is what you have to do to buy ANY gun these days.

1. You have to fill out papers which ask you very intrusive questions basically asking if your a terrorist or a crazed psycho.

2. They call in the info to the BTAF which does a background check

3. From there you either get Delayed, Denied, or Accepted.

The whole process basically take's a month or two(NO JOKE) before you can get your gun.

One of my buddy's that live's in Chicago(which BTW has the most murder and strictest gun laws) say's you have to go to the local sheriffs office and sit down with a deputy or officer for a hour while they basically ask you why you want to own a gun and try to talk you out of it before you can actually receive your FFL firearm. And yet with all our gun control measures ALREADY in place we're still having gun murders and mass-murder's in our schools and streets. I really don't know how gun control measures could get any stricter without either banning them or starting another Civil war. Only way to keep mass murders from happening is to make sure citizens have the same weapons that the bad guys have. Which means making a less intimidating for the average Joe or Soccer mom to buy a gun for SD. If gun measures make it harder to get guns criminals will just get them illegally and for law-abiding citizens it will only be harder and more intimidating.

Be careful with that WASR-10 ak man. I've heard some horror stories about those blowing up when they get hot and hurting the shooter. I'm going with a arsenal Ak-74 as I have heard those are the best for the money. I had a Century arms yugo PAP m92 and IT WAS TERRIBLE. For a AK(or actually RPK) it jammed like every shot and was unreliable. I found out later that before they imported the PAP from Serbia to the US all they did to the mag well was drill it larger to accept double stack mags BUT they didn't replace the bolt thus the jamming(stove pipe) issues. So I sold it and am in the market for a different AK,FAL, or I might consider a AR. I personally am not a AR fan. Just too plush :lol: :silly: . I prefer a AK frame personally as I'm a guy who prefer's reliableilty over plushnis(if thats a word??)Let me know how you like that Bushmaster anyways though. Molon Labe-Chris
Live to ride another day.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds