Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The End Times

The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30025

• Gissy
  • Isaiah 40:30-31
  • Thank you received: 33
I would like to start a discussion about the End Times and how we will get ready for it. Maybe a few Bible verses to help us along the way.
"But about that day no one knows, not even the angels in heaven nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32
"There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven." Luke 21:11
Leave any comment about the End Times below.
But this isn't a subject to be frightened of (I'm still trying to convince myself of this) but it is something we should look forward to because it means one step WAY closer to seeing Jesus! :)
:D :D Keep God At Heart and Mind!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30110

the end times is some thing we should look forward to with anticipation because "When these things begin to happen look up, lift up your head because your redemption draws near" not to say things will be easy but we have hope in Jesus Christ :)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gissy, Quirky

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30277

• Gissy
This is so true! We should look forward to these events, even though they will be difficult. Because through God everything is possible. Philippians 4:6 "Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything".
And if we ask the Holy Spirit to be with us, we shouldn't worry right?

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30343

yup that is the truth though I am afraid this is not really a discussion :) B)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30532

• Gissy
Haha I guess "discussion" wasn't the right word. I was hoping to make it more like a place where we can talk about our fears and hopes about the last days and encourage one another about this topic. :)

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30574

As you can tell by the signs all over the news we are no long near the last days we are in them. As many of you know a Jesuit Pope haas come to power, showing us that times are coming to an end. I feel that memorizing scripture is as important as ever today," Then if any men say unto you,Lo here is Christ,or there believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs,and false prophets,and shall shew great signs and wonders,in so much that if it were possible,they shall deceive the very elect" Matthew 24:23-24. I praise The Lord that i will finally my loved ones who have been resting in the grave,and look my savior in the eyes and hug and thank him in person for saving me.

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30578

As you can tell by the signs all over the news we are no long near the last days we are in them. As many of you know a Jesuit Pope haas come to power, showing us that times are coming to an end. I feel that memorizing scripture is as important as ever today," Then if any men say unto you,Lo here is Christ,or there believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs,and false prophets,and shall shew great signs and wonders,in so much that if it were possible,they shall deceive the very elect" Matthew 24:23-24. I praise The Lord that i will finally my loved ones who have been resting in the grave,and look my savior in the eyes and hug and thank him in person for saving me. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gissy

Re: The End Times 4 years 4 months ago #30583

As you can tell by the signs of the times we are not near the last days we are in them. God has warned us to strengthen our knowledge in his word so that when our faith is tested we can rely on the power of Christs word.It says in Matthew that there will arise false gods and false prophets and we will have to rely on our knowledge of the word to hold our ground and keep our faith.

The End Times 3 years 4 months ago #39503

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
Here are some quotes from the SOP:

In that fearful time the righteous must live in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor. The restraint which has been upon the wicked is removed, and Satan has entire control of the finally impenitent.
Great Controversy page 614.

God’s love for His children during the period of their severest trial is as strong and tender as in the days of their sunniest prosperity; but it is needful for them to be placed in the furnace of fire; their earthliness must be consumed, that the image of Christ may be perfectly reflected.
Great Controversy page 621
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

The End Times 3 years 3 months ago #40298

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I've heard a lot of people say "I'm scared about the end of times" and I just wanted to clear up that for followers of God, there is no reason to be scared. Will bad things happen? Absolutely. But GOD will get us through! God will give us words to speak and God will give us strength!1

Don't be afraid my friends! :D :D :D
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, Quirky, Mercylove, Sk8er4God

Re: The End Times 2 years 11 months ago #42575

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
Gissy, that Bible verse you gave has come to pass. It happened in 70 AD when Jerusalem was destroyed.
Jesus will come when He comes.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill

The End Times 2 years 9 months ago #44203

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
Okay so this might sound very weird but I am SO excited for the very last days!!! Jesus is coming back :woohoo: and also I think it would be really an honor to be persecuted and stuff though hard...

hehe i know I'm a little weird like that anyone else??
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Blue Tornado

The End Times 2 years 8 months ago #44827

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
mknz12 wrote:
Okay so this might sound very weird but I am SO excited for the very last days!!! Jesus is coming back :woohoo: and also I think it would be really an honor to be persecuted and stuff though hard...

hehe i know I'm a little weird like that anyone else??

You're 100 percent right.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

The End Times 2 years 7 months ago #45212

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
*blushsmile* thanks :lol:
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady

The End Times 2 years 6 months ago #46410

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
I just finished reading the Great Controversy ( :woohoo: ) and I have to say that the chapter titled Time Of Trouble was probably my favorite (I SO couldn't say this 3 years ago). What made it my favorite was how well God is going to bring us through that time. We will be tortured, left to rot in prison cells and slaughtered, but, like InspiredThinker quoted, God's love and tenderness will be just as close to us, of not more, as He was in our happiest days on this earth. We well know what it feels like to have intense hunger and thirst, we'll stink like all get out, we may not be able to brush our teeth for weeks on end, we'll most likely be all alone, but even in our darkest cell and most secluded cave, ANGELS will visit us. Can you imagine that?! ANGELS!!!!! And if any of us are blessed to be the 144,000, our reward will be to get to see our SAVIOR Jesus Christ coming to save us and we'll say, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation!*" And if God lays us to rest, our next feeling will be to rise from the grave, totally perfect in mind, spirit, and body. All of our defects in our bodies will be gone and we'll be restored to being in God's perfect image. Can you even IMAGINE that?????? I can't wait until Jesus comes! The only thing we need to worry about is having a mind like Christ and being absolutely perfect in character. And even that we have to do with God's intervention(or else we'll screw it up). I pray that I'll see each and every one of you guys in heaven. Meet me by our savior's throne, okay?

Isaiah 25:9 KJV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, Mp137

The End Times 2 years 3 months ago #49311

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Quirky wrote:
I just finished reading the Great Controversy ( :woohoo: ) and I have to say that the chapter titled Time Of Trouble was probably my favorite (I SO couldn't say this 3 years ago). What made it my favorite was how well God is going to bring us through that time. We will be tortured, left to rot in prison cells and slaughtered, but, like InspiredThinker quoted, God's love and tenderness will be just as close to us, of not more, as He was in our happiest days on this earth. We well know what it feels like to have intense hunger and thirst, we'll stink like all get out, we may not be able to brush our teeth for weeks on end, we'll most likely be all alone, but even in our darkest cell and most secluded cave, ANGELS will visit us. Can you imagine that?! ANGELS!!!!! And if any of us are blessed to be the 144,000, our reward will be to get to see our SAVIOR Jesus Christ coming to save us and we'll say, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation!*" And if God lays us to rest, our next feeling will be to rise from the grave, totally perfect in mind, spirit, and body. All of our defects in our bodies will be gone and we'll be restored to being in God's perfect image. Can you even IMAGINE that?????? I can't wait until Jesus comes! The only thing we need to worry about is having a mind like Christ and being absolutely perfect in character. And even that we have to do with God's intervention(or else we'll screw it up). I pray that I'll see each and every one of you guys in heaven. Meet me by our savior's throne, okay?

Isaiah 25:9 KJV

That sounds so great! I can't wait to get to heaven!!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, Quirky
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds