Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30166

• Reckless
  • Thank you received: 37
@DaughterOfGod13 Wow. Ok about the Numbers 12:6, I can easily tell you that God showed himself to me and talked to me in my dreams and visions and make up a story. You know the term false prophet. And Isaiah 8:20 I don't think has anything to do with "requirements for a prophet" why do you think that? Look at Deut.18:22. EGW has an amount of false predictions and visions.

@Godslittlegirl No that just annoys me and it doesn't affect my view on her. You can't compare EGW to the prophets in the bible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30181

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
Reckless wrote:
@Godslittlegirl Haha yeah. I just don't I guess.. I don't believe all of EGW. I honestly don't think she's a real prophet. I mean, she's like a second god to some people and it bugs me.
I used to think exactly the same.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30193

• Foxy101
  • Thank you received: 118
Okay,
1. Aliens do actually exist, because God created other worlds with life on them. The Bible says so. HOWEVER, these are beautiful, unfallen beings, who couldn't come to earth if they wanted to. In Revelation it says that the last days will be filled with signs and wonders. Satan can easily make us believe things that are not true. He is the master of deceit. However, with God's help we won't be fooled. ALSO, if there was a planet that also sinned as we did and created evil beings, that wouldn't be possible. Jesus couldn't have gone to multiple planets dying for everyone's sins again and again. He died once, therefore, we are the only fallen planet.
2. Ellen White is too highly used by some of the elderly or some people who use her writings to judge others. Her testimonies to individuals were from God, and don't always apply to EVERYONE. We are to learn from her writings on our own, not use them to call out faults in others. She is God's inspired prophet though - if you read her writings and match them up with the Bible, they're validated every time. Also, if you read Adventist history, you will realize this on your own. Her authority is not higher than that of the Bible, she herself says that. Her writings are simply restatements of what God has already said. So Ellen White should be respected, but not used just as the Bible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, Quirky, bush possum, SkeleBoy10

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30222

• Nova
  • Be epic. Be cool. Be like me.
  • Thank you received: 38
Its either trained monkeys on the first one and a baby monkey that's dead on the second one with the tail hacked off.

OR................

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30321

• Reckless
TheJaguar wrote:
Reckless wrote:
@Godslittlegirl Haha yeah. I just don't I guess.. I don't believe all of EGW. I honestly don't think she's a real prophet. I mean, she's like a second god to some people and it bugs me.
I used to think exactly the same.
What changed your mind?..

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30325

that is weird!!!!! very scary i agree
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K
Half Of
My Energy
Wasted On
Random
Knowledge
:):):):):):):):)

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30338

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 427
Do you think anyone could have made glowing eyes, or a body? Sensitive people don't watch, if so don't go to the end of the second video. (BTW its not that scary except for the end)
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30339

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
@reckless I started the Great Controversy. Her books continually point the reader back to the bible and heavily cite bible verses. Whenever I want to know about something the bible is unclear about I just Google what she said about it.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Foxy101

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30365

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
@ reckless, ok here's what i am going to do. i'll make another topic thing on God, Faith, and the Bible and i'll post parts of this thing that i found. it will show the different test that you can do to see if a person is a prophet. if you really care about this subject then go to my topic and read it. i'll post more everyday.

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30369

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Reckless wrote:
@DaughterOfGod13 Wow. Ok about the Numbers 12:6, I can easily tell you that God showed himself to me and talked to me in my dreams and visions and make up a story. You know the term false prophet. And Isaiah 8:20 I don't think has anything to do with "requirements for a prophet" why do you think that? Look at Deut.18:22. EGW has an amount of false predictions and visions.

@Godslittlegirl No that just annoys me and it doesn't affect my view on her. You can't compare EGW to the prophets in the bible.
What are some of these "false predictions"? The predictions of a prophet come true without any margin of error.
Examples:Isaiah predicted that a virgin would conceive the Messiah. Years later, Mary became pregnant with Jesus, and she was a virgin.
Isaiah also predicted the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem. You already know the story.
An unnamed prophet predicted that a king named Josiah would burn the bones of pagan priests on the altar of Jeroboam. 300 years later, it came to pass.
See Daniel 2.
Ellen White's predictions also have come true.
She predicted that slavery would be restored in the south. There is slave labor in Florida. Also, America is one of 116 countries around the world with an active slave trade.
She wrote about a nutrient that the brain needed to function healthily. It is clear she was talking about zinc. She wrote that before zinc was even discovered.
She predicted two world wars with a short time of peace in between. World War I ended in 1918. WWII began in 1939. Considering the magnitude of these wars, 21 years was a very short time in between. Also, since the 1400s, no 25 year period has gone by without a war.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, Quirky

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30400

• Reckless
Godslittlegirl wrote:
@ reckless, ok here's what i am going to do. i'll make another topic thing on God, Faith, and the Bible and i'll post parts of this thing that i found. it will show the different test that you can do to see if a person is a prophet. if you really care about this subject then go to my topic and read it. i'll post more everyday.
okay sure thing.

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30403

• Reckless
Right but okay I have pdf documents of many of her books and Testimonies For The Church Vol 1 on page 59 it says "Soon we heard the voice of God like many waters, which gave us the day and hour of Jesus' coming."
Matthew 24:36 says, But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. That was her first vision and she contradicted the word of God that totally out rules her from being a prophet.

And yeah I agree some of her writings are good in relation to the bible and the way she puts things makes it more clear.

She said that the earth would soon be depopulated. She said that somewhere near the 1860s. Population is rising and rising and we're over 6 billion and its said to raise even more. :huh:

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30423

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@reckless, after the vision God took away the information about the day and the hour. so she still didn't know. you have to read everything about someone before you can make assumptions (and when i say 'you' i mean everybody).

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30426

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@reckless, about ur second part of the comment...

ever since Jesus went to heaven the disciples proclaimed that Jesus would come soon. Gods time is waay different than ours. our 'soon' and his 'soon' aren't the same. and Ellen white spoke only what God told her to say. so when she said soon, i think she meant God's 'soon'. not ours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30447

• arabianhorse5
  • No guns+More Gov.=Tyranny
  • Thank you received: 56
notturningaside wrote:
Comment on 300,000 UFO sightings many have been made by people under the influence of drugs and others have also been made by people with mental disorders and as for the rest the government has incredible technology oh and a lot of those were made during the cold war so maybe they were spy planes cause the government was working really hard during that time to make new technologies

"Comment on 300,000 UFO sightings many have been made by people under the influence of drugs and others have also been made by people with mental disorders"

That is your opinion. How many people did you ask before typing that?

I also feel like your bashing me with everything I post and would appreciate it if you could please stop. Thanks-Molon Labe-Chris
Live to ride another day.

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30498

• Reckless
I don't know what you're talking about when you say that God took that information away after the vision. Why show her the vision? Makes no sense. And okay I get the soon thing but the fact that earth is definitely not at a decrease is what's wrong about her prediction. And no I don't think she spoke only what God told her to say it seems to me like a bunch of opinion and guessing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, Prov17

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 3 months ago #30656

• isaiahtheprophet
  • i love God,and man and my guitar:)
  • Thank you received: 60
people are able to like have.....ok a Sphinx cat and a elephant mate together and out comes a weird alien looking creature be born just like a liger. some people have sex with other animals that create ''aliens'' or there demons

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 3 months ago #30791

• isaiahtheprophet
u can still comment

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 3 months ago #30802

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Reckless wrote:

Numbers 12:6 - why don't you read the context? There was an argument about who was a real prophet. Read all of Numbers 12.
Isaiah 8:20 - sure it does. "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." Ellen White completely fits this - she repeatedly quoted the Bible - thousands of times! She spoke according to the Word of God. Nothing she said disagreed with it.
Deut. 18:22 - What God said through Ellen White did come true. Why? Because God said it. We're still waiting for the climax in earth's history that both EGW and the Bible tell us about - the Second Coming of Christ.

God bless =)
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, honeyflower

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 2 months ago #31386

• isaiahtheprophet
how did we get on the subject of egw? :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mercylove

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 2 months ago #31726

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 186
I didn't watch it because it's just a waste of time. I believe it's fake. God wouldn't create something like that. I agree with DaughterofGod.
Blessed Assurance! Jesus is mine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 2 months ago #31748

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@isaiahtheprophet, i said that egw said that there were other beings (this is what God showed her in visions) an reckless was questioning whether or not egw was a real prophet at all.

@reckless, about the time thing, i think (and i'm using context clues and common sense) that God took away the time and hour from her memory to keep the whole 'no one knows the time and the hour' thing true. and i think he showed it to her in the first place to assure her that he was coming...does that make sense?

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 1 month ago #32682

• jesusROCKS1234
  • #bluelivesmatter #IDontKneel
  • Thank you received: 166
Do you guys think that when The devil comes to earth saying he is Christ. Do you think hes gonna make a huge appearance in the sky. Like he will come in a UFO looking type thing?
#bluelivesmatter #Idontkneel

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 3 years 5 months ago #39154

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Those are clearly fake. We were made in God's image, and if anything, the people of Earth are the people of Earth are the outliers.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 3 years 4 months ago #39355

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
Well the Bible says,"Test the spirits whether they are of God" So test her against the Bible.... Oh and I believe all of her writings.And if God created us in His image wouldn't he have made us to think like he did? :huh:Reckless wrote:
@Godslittlegirl okay I don't disagree with you. :P well.. now I do actually. Well, kind of . :blink:
Do you believe everything EGW says? And how can we say what's ugly? What if to God its beautiful? Only something absolutely perfect can judge something or someone.

Weeelll, that's not exactly true, about the whole having the same thoughts as God thing.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord." Isaiah 55:8
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds