Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29566

• isaiahtheprophet
  • i love God,and man and my guitar:)
  • Thank you received: 60
:S look at these two videos id like to see yalls opinions on this(9and under do not look...seriously)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

this video is veryyyyyyyyyyy scary!!!!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29641

• angel1
  • Thank you received: 25
:ohmy: just opening the spoiler scared the daylights out of meeeeee!!! In other words, i got freaked out... A LOT!!!. I changed the page as quickly as I could! Btw, what is the vid about? (That thing in the spoiler looked like a disfigured alien to me. :S I'm not going to even try to open the text and other spoiler)

Btw.. Even if your over 9 but really sensitive to scary images (like me), please, please, please, do not open the spoilers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, Penelope009

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29678

• Reckless
  • Thank you received: 37
Something's suspicious... :blink:

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29684

• dancer4god
  • I love God!
  • Thank you received: 279
Ick! I didn't watch, but that's all I have to say is ick!
~God's love, wack-a-doodles, and fluffy poodles~

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29727

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2970
its not real. i didnt watch the vids since they, as angel1 said, scared the living daylights out of me. but i think its all just a hoax. God didnt create ugly disfigured alien phycos on other planets. i do think that there are other worlds out the with people on them, just not all creepy looking.

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29764

• Reckless
Godslittlegirl wrote:
its not real. i didnt watch the vids since they, as angel1 said, scared the living daylights out of me. but i think its all just a hoax. God didnt create ugly disfigured alien phycos on other planets. i do think that there are other worlds out the with people on them, just not all creepy looking.

How can you be so sure? And why not creepy looking? To them we most likely look creepy looking :blink:

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29765

• isaiahtheprophet
thank u.i wanted u to
SEE
THE video and see ur opinions

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29799

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@isaiahtheprophet, sorry, i can't really take scary things. if i watched the video then it would stay on my mind for at least a month (say goodbye to restful sleeping :( ).

@reckless, EGW wrote about their being other living beings on other planets that God created, but she didn't say that they where ugly disfigured weird things. and why in the world would God create anything ugly anyway? even we were perfect when God first created man (but it didnt go farther than Eden :angry: ). its just something that i don't believe God would create. i could be wrong, who knows, but i'm just sticking with what i have read and believed. its ok to disagree with me, i won't mind :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, kevo is awesome, trio3, Mercylove, Lloyd101

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29801

• cynthia200
  • Thank you received: 271
Come on, guys. Come on!!! Do you all REALLY think that these things actually EXIST?!?!?!! This is sooooo fake. It's a total hoax. Computers can make anything look real. And yeah, I watched the videos. They weren't scary to me, Just pathetic. Trying to make people believe that these fake monsters exist. Smh... And Isiah, aren't you 10? why can't 9-year-olds watch if they want to?
~Cynthia~ :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pugjko, DaughterOfGod13, cool12, FootPrints14, Quirky, trio3, bush possum, honeyflower, Anique_99, booklover64 and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29818

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
some people just have too much time on their hands.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29821

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
ok, so i watched the videos (some of it) with my brother and the whole time i was like :blink: . what person would actually think this is real. they used a sculpture for the first video and for the second one it was obviously a person dressed up or special effects. it wasnt even real. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Mercylove

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29831

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
okay and why do I need to see this?

"Whatsoever things are pure... whatsoever things are... of good report"? why do Adventists (or anybody for that matter) need to waste their time on something like this?
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Violingirl1, FootPrints14, Quirky, bush possum, honeyflower, Mercylove

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29833

• Reckless
@Godslittlegirl okay I don't disagree with you. :P well.. now I do actually. Well, kind of . :blink:
Do you believe everything EGW says? And how can we say what's ugly? What if to God its beautiful? Only something absolutely perfect can judge something or someone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Lloyd101, Prov17

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29834

• DaughterOfGod13
and as for what i think? i think it's plain nonsense... and no, of course I'm not convinced
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, Mercylove

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29846

• trio3
  • I'm...a baby? o_O
  • Thank you received: 577
All this stuff does is make people paranoid and creeped out. Even if you don't believe it you might go walkin around your house at night and see something flash in the window and your like :S but then you realize that you were just playing flashlight hide and seek outside with your friends and you came in to get water. Paranoid. And like Godslittlegirl said, why would God create some disfigured blob of ugliness. And if you think God didn't create it than you believe in evolution.

There are my thoughts.
Life will always end in closure; unless, of course, it doesn't.

-Unknown

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29857

• isaiahtheprophet
1.i just wanted to see opinions
2.i know its fake
3.i said dont whatch 9 and under because 1.its to scary 2.to cetch the readers attention!!!!

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29885

• Anique_99
  • Thank you received: 1
well what God creates is always good....does that look like it would save an endangered animal?....i though not. You see,God did create other worlds (or at least it is believed) and they didnt fall for Satan's hoax. So yeah. I think God created them in His image as well, as He did with us. And that looks nothing like a HOLY MAGNIFICENT God!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29925

• smileygon10
  • Meow!
  • Thank you received: 126
Why would God make something creepy looking?
Smiling for Jesus
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaughterOfGod13, FootPrints14, honeyflower

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #29983

• Penelope009
  • John 3:16
angel1 wrote:
:ohmy: just opening the spoiler scared the daylights out of meeeeee!!! In other words, i got freaked out... A LOT!!!. I changed the page as quickly as I could! Btw, what is the vid about? (That thing in the spoiler looked like a disfigured alien to me. :S I'm not going to even try to open the text and other spoiler)

Btw.. Even if your over 9 but really sensitive to scary images (like me), please, please, please, do not open the spoilers!
SO TRUE! I COULDNT WATCH IT WITH ALL THE SCARY WARNINGS JUST LOOKING A THE PIC CREEEPED ME OUT.
GodSwag

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30022

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@reckless, to answer your question, yes, i do believe everything that ellen white says. she was inspired by God, just like the other prophets in the bible. and i know what you mean about the whole beauty thing. we don't know what God calls beautiful or ugly. i guess thats something that we have to wait for until we ask him in heaven. its weird, we both kinda agree with each other and we both kinda dont agree :lol: . i guess we have to agree to disagree, huh?
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200, FootPrints14, SkeleBoy10

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30087

• arabianhorse5
  • No guns+More Gov.=Tyranny
  • Thank you received: 56
I'm not squimish. Didn't scare me a bit :huh: Unsure if its a hoax or not. But with over 300,000 "UFO" reported sightings in the past 15 years I do think there's something else out there. And look at it in a reversed way. If there are "UFO's" we probably look like the ugly aliens to them LOL :lol:
Live to ride another day.

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30088

• Reckless
@Godslittlegirl Haha yeah. I just don't I guess.. I don't believe all of EGW. I honestly don't think she's a real prophet. I mean, she's like a second god to some people and it bugs me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Prov17

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30099

Comment on 300,000 UFO sightings many have been made by people under the influence of drugs and others have also been made by people with mental disorders and as for the rest the government has incredible technology oh and a lot of those were made during the cold war so maybe they were spy planes cause the government was working really hard during that time to make new technologies
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaughterOfGod13, FootPrints14, bush possum, Mercylove

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30149

• DaughterOfGod13
Reckless wrote:
@Godslittlegirl Haha yeah. I just don't I guess.. I don't believe all of EGW. I honestly don't think she's a real prophet. I mean, she's like a second god to some people and it bugs me.

Just wondering... what is it that makes you think she isn't a real prophet? According to the Bible she matches up with all the requirements for a prophet (Num 12:6, Isaiah 8:20). She herself said to put God ahead of herself - to never take her word above the Bible. You can't change peoples opinions - if some people think she's a God, that doesn't have to affect your view on her.

God bless :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200, FootPrints14, Quirky, Foxy101, honeyflower, Mercylove

Re: veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scari 4 years 4 months ago #30152

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@reckless, i know exactly what you mean. but to tell the truth, if EGW found out how high people were putting her she would be completely mortified. can i ask you a question though? if you believe that all the prophets in the bible are real then why don't you believe EGW is a real prophetess. is it just because of how some people put her on a pedestal above God?
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200, Foxy101
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds