Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just read it.

Just read it. 4 years 5 months ago #27544

• SamanthaS.
  • Thank you received: 92
I feel like my spiritual journey just recently ACTUALLY started. I've been Adventist for my entire life, and I was baptized young, but I think I'm just now starting to really grasp as we humans can. I feel like it's too early for me to think about the end of the world. It still scares me to bits.
Advice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Just read it. 4 years 5 months ago #27571

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
I feel the same. I'm really struggling to be a better person and to have a relationship with God. I've also thought about whether I will be saved or not. I don't want to base my relationship with God on the fact that I want to be saved. I want to have a relationship with God because I want to be a better person and have peace.
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamanthaS., Quirky

Re: Just read it. 4 years 5 months ago #27585

we should be growing in the faith all our lives
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamanthaS.

Re: Just read it. 4 years 5 months ago #27603

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
use to have, MAJOR worries about the end times. if I ever heard the words 'end' or 'times' or both, then I would get this weird nervous feeling like my heart just jumped to my throat. lately its been getting better but know I feel unsure of my salvation. I want to have a relationship with God. I long for it. but I just don't know how to have a relationship with Him. when I think about the fact that Jesus is really gonna come and people will actually die in hell, well, I just get this sick feeling like i'm gonna be one of those people who are going to be barbecued. and it scares me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamanthaS., mknz12, Mrphie
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds