Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What If...?

What If...? 4 years 7 months ago #25378

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
What if a girl was molested by a man at a young age and that molestation left her with a fear of men so she turned to girls for relationships. So she's a lesbian because she's afraid of men. What does anyone have to say about this? Anything?
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What If...? 4 years 7 months ago #25421

hmmm.... well then that is a most interesting question though in my belief it is still wrong no doubt about it is basically the same thing as a kid being bullied by a kid of the opposite gender and deciding to kill all of the people of the opposite gender because of what that kid did (yes I know I am using an extreme example) what that kid went through does not I repeat does not justify his actions.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Preciousabby1116, cynthia200, Quirky

Re: What If...? 4 years 7 months ago #25449

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
I couldn't understand how hard it would be to go through something like that, i wouldn't wish it on anyone. What can I say, except God understands and feels what the person felt in the scenario. I believe in an understanding God, a God that sees the reasons people act the way they do- and takes that into account. I believe in a God who can look behold 'sin' and see what circumstances brought them to that piont.

I guess what I am saying is that God understands the reasons that that girl came into that situation and He will judge her with that in mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaughterOfGod13

Re: What If...? 4 years 5 months ago #27696

• princess_sandhya
  • To know HIM & to make HIM known- SASDAC
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi! :)

I think that it's still isn't right to be with the same gender but I can understand her fears as well.

Hope this puts some input... :)
Sandhya S. Khandagale :)

Re: What If...? 4 years 5 months ago #28168

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
It would still be wrong. She should just live life with no spouse, not become lesbian.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Godsadvicegiver12.

Re: What If...? 4 years 5 months ago #28202

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
If she knew it was wrong, or was impressed by God that it was wrong, she shouldn't do it. God will judge her that way. If she doesn't know that it's wrong, God will take that into account. Personally, I think it's still wrong. A sin is a sin no matter the circumstance, but God will take everything into account. He's not a mean guy in the sky ready to kill you if you mess up. (Intentionally or unintentionally, although the final punishment for intentional sin is eternal death.)
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by DaughterOfGod13.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim33

Re: What If...? 4 years 5 months ago #28486

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
That actually happens to alot of people they are scarred so they turn gay or into molesters them selves or just plain fantasy pervs cause the can't deal with people. So sad.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds