Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: !Cinco De Mayo!

!Cinco De Mayo! 5 years 6 months ago #2237

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 302
Today commemorates the victory at Puebla, Mexico in 1862, when a army of 4'500 Mexicans defeated a French army of 6,000 soldiers! In Mexico the holiday is celebrated regionally in the state of Puebla, but in the U.S. it is a nation wide Celebration of Hispanic heritage and tradition :woohoo: . So now.... are there any Hispanics in the house :lol: ? HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! (AND SABBATH AS WELL)

Cinco_de_Mayo_png.png

Edited and assembled by:
dxd_2012-05-04.png
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, notturningaside, $ummertime$adne$$

Re: !Cinco De Mayo! 5 years 6 months ago #2240

• JunkMonkey
  • "She has no idea the effect she can have."
  • Thank you received: 67
:DDD!!! I am half hispanic!!!! So here is one for ya!!
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." -President Snow
"You better run now, Fire Girl." -Thresh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daze

Re: !Cinco De Mayo! 5 years 6 months ago #2299

thank you daze for posting about cinco de mayo i am Hispanic in fact i am Mexican-American with my family's roots deep in Mexico in fact my great grand father fought in the Mexican revolution
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daze, BerryGirl13
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds