Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 8 months ago #22109

TheJaguar wrote:
i was going for obama because mitt romney wanted to abolish student loans and financial aid. i'm pretty sure none of us on here can just pay $30,000 for college just like that.
That isn't really true, he most certainly didn't want to abolish student loans and financial aid, decrease them perhaps but not abolish. Also, there are a large number of scholarships available. Romney only wanted to decrease government spending also, not private loans or scholarship funds.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roll Tide Man

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25702

@ sehawks fan hey hey hey slow down cool your jets dude don't blame Obama for the debt it was already there when he first entered office
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, Quirky

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25731

@seahawksfan still one can diminish a several trillion dollar debt in 8 years and its not like diminishing the debt is the only thing he has to do and besides he is our leader let respect him after all he has done quite a bit of good so please stop hating on Obama okay?
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by notturningaside.

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25748

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
well, to be honest, it doesnt really matter who we vote for. we think that we have voting rights and stuff but we don't really have a say in anything. you want to know who the president is gonna be in the next four years (if we last that long)? just ask the government, or better yet, the people way at the top, higher than the president (i heard this from the forerunner guy, forgot his name :whistle: ). anyway, we can never trust these people to listen to what we have to say. sometimes i wonder if the reason its illegal (or something) to say who we voted for is so that someone doesnt figure out that more votes went towards the person who wasnt selected. i mean, that would make sense right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seahawk

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25780

• Seahawk
  • Thank you received: 153
Ok..so I need to cool down a little, but He IS ruining our country. :sick: :sick: :sick:
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Seahawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faithforever, Roll Tide Man

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25867

@seahawksfan not neccesarily you may not like him but you still have to respect him so please state your opinions without insulting okay??? I have things against Obama my self but I don't insult him

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25894

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
there's this verse that talks about respecting those put over you:

Romans 13:1-7
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same.

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25898

• Seahawk
  • Thank you received: 153
O.k guys..I apologize for any insult or pain I may have caused.. Godslittlegirl is right. Even though I do not agree with Obama, I WILL respect him. But only because it is the right thing to do, and Jesus would want me to!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, Quirky

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25905

of course you can disagree I disagree with Obama on some points my self
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, That Girl in the Corner

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25949

i hated all the political junk :sick: :sick: :sick: i am sooooo glad its over! i didnt care who became president, because no matter who is in the White House ultimately GOD is in control! :) (i was just happy when election was over so that they could end the STUPID political commercials :angry: ) i am neither democrat or republican. i am a CHRISTIAN, and I will stand by that title till the day i die!!! :) B)
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Seahawk

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #25964

• HorsesRgreat
  • I’m not lazy. I’m just on my energy saving mode!!
  • Thank you received: 175
I can't remember what I voted for! Lol!
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #26052

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
i guess its okay to disagree, but still be respectful
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #26057

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 186
I was for Romney! B)
Blessed Assurance! Jesus is mine!

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #26107

• dav
  • Thank you received: 9
I am in Canada and i'm not interested
;)>>>>
<<<<:)
;)>>>>
DAVID<
;)>>>>

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #26127

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
I disagree with Obama on a lot, like his gay marriage and abortion views. But I disagree with Romney more and he's more out of touch. He was born with millions, so he doesn't know what not having money is like. Obama, though also loaded with money, was born into a poor family.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #26253

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
well, there's no such thing as a perfect predident or person. like Salvationluv12 said, we just have to vote for God. (okay, she didnt say those exact words but something along those lines)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roll Tide Man, Seahawk

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 6 months ago #26395

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
'"Well, then," Jesus said, "give to [Obama] what belongs to [Obama], and give to God what belongs to God."

You know, it doesn't really matter who wins the election or who doesn't. God is ultimately in control, and He's protecting us wayy better than anyone else ever could. Eventually this planet is going to be destroyed and everything in it. That doesn't mean we should be careless with it, we just need to remember to constantly be storing up treasure in Heaven and not get so distracted with the things on this earth that we forget why we're here.

God bless :)
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, Quirky, Seahawk

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 5 months ago #28065

• Roll Tide Man
  • Romans 6:23
  • Thank you received: 230
When obama was first elected, he made a bunch of promises to us. He didn't keep any of them. Before he was elected, we were 8 trillion dollars in debt. Now we are 17 trillion dollars in debt. He also took money out of the budget for a vacation for his family. He already makes lots of money!!!!
Every time you run into a spider web, pretend its a finish line. It's kinda hard to be terrified when you're too busy being a champion.

Re: presidential election 2012 please respond to poll 4 years 5 months ago #28756

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 186
Romney lol!
Blessed Assurance! Jesus is mine!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds