Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I don't know what is wrong...

I don't know what is wrong... 1 month 4 hours ago #90255

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 50
I have been severely depressed the last 2 weeks. I don't know why. I am taking anti-depressants for a while, and it hasn't really helped. My theory is that all my friends are 2.5 thousand miles away. The people here, are well, I don't want to get into it. I have tried all the remedies from talking, clear to going to wiki how. they say the same thing, get outside, exercise, and socialize. That hasn't helped. I have a beast of a computer, that I and my mom have saved for a year for, my dream. but no one to share it with. The truth is, the problem isn't the people around me, it's me. the problem with changing is complicated. the people around here, well, they seem to have no honesty. they spend more time gossiping than reasoning. The outcome: my name has been dragged through the mud, I can't retreat home, I cant afford it, and staying here is almost killing me mentally. I have 2 options. conform, lose my principles, and join the gossip crowd if I can, or, sell all that I have, to be able to go back to my true home. The problem is, what would I do there? So we have to think of something else. conform, remain depressed and on the verge of mental collapse. Or, find a new way. I haven't found a way.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't know what is wrong... 4 weeks 2 days ago #90294

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 617
I don’t want to misinterpret you. So you’re feeling alone, talking to your parents hasn’t helped, and the people around you gossip about you? Is that correct?

Since I don’t know your situation, I don’t know what advice I can give you, other than trust in God. I will pray for you.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

I don't know what is wrong... 4 weeks 2 days ago #90297

Remember this, when you're at lowest point, the only way to go is up. I will pray for you. You can talk to us.

I don't know what is wrong... 4 weeks 2 days ago #90304

I have experienced the tension your going through. At one point in my life I found myself getting worse as a christian. Till someone shared with me how-to get rid of tension. It was to simple I thought therefore, I was not willing use it, for a few days until the Father got my to use it. What a different it has made, that was some 30 years ago. So if you would like to use it and I would suggest you make the choice. Here is what you say. "Father, I give Your Spirit permission to give Jesus' peace. Thank you." Expect to have peace.

I will be looking to see what Father does for you.

I don't know what is wrong... 4 weeks 2 days ago #90313

AwesomeByGod wrote:
I have experienced the tension your going through. At one point in my life I found myself getting worse as a christian. Till someone shared with me how-to get rid of tension. It was to simple I thought therefore, I was not willing use it, for a few days until the Father got my to use it. What a different it has made, that was some 30 years ago. So if you would like to use it and I would suggest you make the choice. Here is what you say. "Father, I give Your Spirit permission to give Jesus' peace. Thank you." Expect to have peace.

I will be looking to see what Father does for you.

30 years ago
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds