Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Angels..??

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89848

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Thank you received: 40
Have you/a friend/relative ever had an angel experience? Here's 2 that i have had . 1. Bright color? One typical Friday night my brother, a friend and I were looking out the window- we had just finished our Sabbath dinner and we were relaxing , suddenly we saw a extremely bright light, and not seeing anyone or anything around we were frightened. It was a tall figure-it was moving around our house- after staring at it for like 45 seconds we ran to tell our parents. They came but nothing was there.Nothing at all. Later in worship we discussed the indecent, I'm not sure that our parents bought it, but us children decided it was an angel. Its not every night you see a bright, tall, figure in your yard, I have not seen any thing like that since. It's your choice to believe me , but I strongly agree it was a angel.

2. The kind stranger : One morning, my mother , younger brother and I were picking up something to eat from the grocery store. We had appointment later that day and my mom was just going to pick up something to cook at home so we should have left the store earlier, but my mom could not find her wallet, but it was our turn in line so she paid for the things she could with a little money she found in her pocket. My brother had his mind set on eggs, but since my mom couldn't find her wallet he couldn't get it. "I'm sorry" she told him "next time" . When We were at our car a (also tall :ohmy: ) woman walked out of seemingly nowhere , and said "Here are some eggs, i saw your son put them down, God bless" my mom thanked her , and since we were done unpacking our stuff ( it was only a little bit, lol) I took our cart to the cart stand , which was in the same direction in which was in the same direction the kind stranger went in. I was confused, the parking lot was practically empty, yet she was nowhere in sight. When i told my mother she drove around the parking lot twice, we saw no sign of the kind stranger , we didn't even see a moving car . This all reminds me of Hebrews 13:2. Now it's your turn to share! :side:
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89859

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 225
I sadly have no such encounters

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89929

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3191
This is a story that my mom always likes to tell (its short)

Once, when I was little (still in a car seat), we got into a really bad cat accident (the car flipped over). People were coming to help and stuff so my mom, still in the car, tried lifting my older sister out. My sis was lifted out of the car, but my mom didn't see any hands taking her.

:side:

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89933

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 433
Well, when I was little, I would always buckle my angel's seat belt. But then I found out that I may have two angels and my brother wouldn't move to the trunk so I stopped buckling their seat belts. I didn't want to play favorites I guess... :unsure:

In reality though, I probably have had some and can't think of them at the moment. I will contemplate some more and let you know if I come up with anything :P

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89936

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 653
My auntie had a ruptured aneurysm that led to a stroke (a blood vessel popped in her brain, and she was on the floor for 3 days until someone found her), and only 1/3 people survive from having that. Today she's alive, we call her the miracle lady. She's not supposed to be singing or talking because the blood vessel popped in that one place in the brain, but she's singing and DEFINITELY talking today.
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, jGod8865

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89942

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 456
My dad has seen angels before. But the story is too long to put on here. I will put it on the talent showcase later on. So look out for it :silly:

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89965

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Thank you received: 40
Quirky wrote:
This is a story that my mom always likes to tell (its short)

Once, when I was little (still in a car seat), we got into a really bad cat accident (the car flipped over). People were coming to help and stuff so my mom, still in the car, tried lifting my older sister out. My sis was lifted out of the car, but my mom didn't see any hands taking her.

:side:
:ohmy: :cheer:
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #89977

You know.. Idk.......
I think so, but I'm nervous to share. Whatever, here's the story.
So there was someone singing special music at our church. I was looking at her, when all of the sudden, standing next to her, was this bright tall light that looked like an angel (to me). But Idk... I haven't told anyone, I'm too nervous. :lol:

Angels..?? 1 month 1 week ago #90000

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 225
TravelPastel wrote:
My auntie had a ruptured aneurysm that led to a stroke (a blood vessel popped in her brain, and she was on the floor for 3 days until someone found her), and only 1/3 people survive from having that. Today she's alive, we call her the miracle lady. She's not supposed to be singing or talking because the blood vessel popped in that one place in the brain, but she's singing and DEFINITELY talking today.

Wow that's amazing
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds