Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I have visitors

I have visitors 2 weeks 2 days ago #89592

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 130
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Also every time i play MC I get stuck in Old English mode, for example: "Thou hast been hastening unto the finish line, and woe be unto me, for I am sluggish."
It makes it even better that I'm bad at it. And to top it all off, my sister hates it and loves it at the same time. This is a very good day.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I have visitors 2 weeks 1 day ago #89595

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Thank you received: 30
lol? :unsure: :unsure: ;) :cheer:
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.

I have visitors 2 weeks 1 day ago #89601

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
lol good for you!

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

I have visitors 1 week 4 days ago #89721

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 24
Im the sister she is talking about... IT GETHITH SO ANOYINGITH!!!!!
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide

I have visitors 1 week 3 days ago #89758

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 323
LEMONwizard wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Also every time i play MC I get stuck in Old English mode, for example: "Thou hast been hastening unto the finish line, and woe be unto me, for I am sluggish."
It makes it even better that I'm bad at it. And to top it all off, my sister hates it and loves it at the same time. This is a very good day.
To be technical, you are actually speaking what is called Modern English. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but Old English is actually stuff like Beowulf and such (in fact, it really doesn't sound like Modern English at all). Though words like thee, thou, woe, speaketh, etc. sound old, they're really just the beginning of Modern English.
Just a quick history/English lesson for ya ;)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

I have visitors 1 week 1 day ago #89843

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3133
emmykitty wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
To be technical, you are actually speaking what is called Modern English. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but Old English is actually stuff like Beowulf and such (in fact, it really doesn't sound like Modern English at all). Though words like thee, thou, woe, speaketh, etc. sound old, they're really just the beginning of Modern English.

Wait, so is old English wen that spelt werds kind ov weerd like this? Eksept its not reelly weerd becuz they wer just spelling it the way it sownds...

I have visitors 1 week 1 day ago #89874

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 323
Quirky wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

Wait, so is old English wen that spelt werds kind ov weerd like this? Eksept its not reelly weerd becuz they wer just spelling it the way it sownds...
Old English is almost like German; if you look up Beowulf, it's really different from modern English xD

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds