Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mother Dying

Mother Dying 2 weeks 4 days ago #89538

• poco1877
  • Thank you received: 36
Hi, I’ve had this account for a few years, I’m 15 now, and most of my topics / questions tend to be on the heavier, more depressing side of things so, sorry. I always come to this website when I’m having a really hard time and need advice. Lately over the past few months I’ve been terrified of the thought of my mother dying. (No, she’s not dead) I seriously cannot see a world or future without her in my life. She’s my everything and I love her more then anything, she deserves the world. I’ve been crying in my room almost non stop for the past 3 days, because I’m so sad and scared of her ever passing away. She’s only 50, she still has a long ways to go, but I’m terrified out of my mind for when that day comes. I adore my mom, I check up on her when I’m not with her through text, I make sure she’s protected and never at risk of getting hurt, and I love making and seeing her happy. I don’t know anymore. I think I believe in god and I know that she does too, and I believe she will be in heaven, but I think I need some reassurance that god is even there, that he’s not fake. I don’t know...
Hi! I'm Katie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mother Dying 2 weeks 4 days ago #89544

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 564
Is there something wrong with your mother that triggered all this doubt? Did something happen? Or was it just random? Have you talked to her about it?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poco1877

Mother Dying 2 weeks 4 days ago #89550

Remember this piece of wisdom: " When you're in your darkest hours, God's light shines brighter. When you're suffering in pain, Jesus knows all of it. When God is silent, he tests to see if you will stay with him no matter what." We cannot physically see God. But He has left signs that He exists. You can trust that He is real, and that He is there for you when you need Him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, poco1877, Etuc3

Mother Dying 2 weeks 3 days ago #89554

• poco1877
  • Thank you received: 36
Nothing has really triggered it, but she’s slightly fragile physically, and over these months I’ve just started to think of how short life is. Most of my family has only lived to about 75, which means she probably has only 25 years left. I significantly remember my fifth birthday, which was 10 years ago. And how quickly 10 years passed by, so 25 years can also pass by very quickly... Thank you for your response
Hi! I'm Katie.

Mother Dying 2 weeks 3 days ago #89556

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 564
Also, trusting in God doesn’t protect you from bad things. It lets you live without worrying about those bad things because you know that they are all temporary at worst.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Mother Dying 2 weeks 3 days ago #89561

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1994
I feel that way about some people too. Honestly it might be anxiety
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds