Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LongingForJesus

LongingForJesus 1 month 1 week ago #88524

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Posts: 148
  • Thank you received: 24
LongingForJesus... I was wondering you say u like Bible Experience What Club are u?
I am a kinda new club ( I've been in Golden Eagles, And Caldwell Flames) the club is called Nampa Zephyrs. I am a Friend in Pathfinders, And i Wasn't goin to be in Bible Experience, but they had only 3 people so i joined. I feel like we will fail on B.E because we are not staying focused (at least the other kids) And im kinda worried... Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. *about an hour later i edit) LOL sorry I thought it was Longing for Jesus Sorry!!! Its LolingForJesus!
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by CherryBomb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 6 days ago #88615

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1134
  • Thank you received: 430
What state do you live in?

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 6 days ago #88644

CherryBomb wrote:
LongingForJesus... I was wondering you say u like Bible Experience What Club are u?
I am a kinda new club ( I've been in Golden Eagles, And Caldwell Flames) the club is called Nampa Zephyrs. I am a Friend in Pathfinders, And i Wasn't goin to be in Bible Experience, but they had only 3 people so i joined. I feel like we will fail on B.E because we are not staying focused (at least the other kids) And im kinda worried... Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. *about an hour later i edit) LOL sorry I thought it was Longing for Jesus Sorry!!! Its LolingForJesus!
Lol I actually am not in a Bible Experience team anymore
*tear*
but I used to be in
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
also, I would HIGHLY suggest using this thing called Scripture Typer. I used it last year for BE and didn't get one point wrong! Were u in it last year?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 5 days ago #88659

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 633
  • Thank you received: 209
Are you talking about PBE pathfinder bible experience.
I was in that last year and the year before.
My team won first place in Division last year, all the teams in my club did. I was the captain


Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 5 days ago #88677

jGod8865 wrote:
Are you talking about PBE pathfinder bible experience.
I was in that last year and the year before.
My team won first place in Division last year, all the teams in my club did. I was the captain
Wow cool! We made it to Division but lost... because one of our teammates didn't study enough and got 6 questions wrong :pinch:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 5 days ago #88696

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 633
  • Thank you received: 209
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Are you talking about PBE pathfinder bible experience.
I was in that last year and the year before.
My team won first place in Division last year, all the teams in my club did. I was the captain
Wow cool! We made it to Division but lost... because one of our teammates didn't study enough and got 6 questions wrong :pinch:


Ohhh sorry about that


Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 4 days ago #88729

jGod8865 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Are you talking about PBE pathfinder bible experience.
I was in that last year and the year before.
My team won first place in Division last year, all the teams in my club did. I was the captain
Wow cool! We made it to Division but lost... because one of our teammates didn't study enough and got 6 questions wrong :pinch:


Ohhh sorry about that
It's fine, I felt really bad for the teammate because she couldn't stop crying. I wasn't really mad. But are u gonna do it again this year?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 4 days ago #88735

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 633
  • Thank you received: 209
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Are you talking about PBE pathfinder bible experience.
I was in that last year and the year before.
My team won first place in Division last year, all the teams in my club did. I was the captain
Wow cool! We made it to Division but lost... because one of our teammates didn't study enough and got 6 questions wrong :pinch:


Ohhh sorry about that
It's fine, I felt really bad for the teammate because she couldn't stop crying. I wasn't really mad. But are u gonna do it again this year?

Nah, I decided that this year was my off season, but my sister is doing it this year. I'm most likely going to be doing it next year though.

you?


Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LongingForJesus 1 month 10 hours ago #88974

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Posts: 148
  • Thank you received: 24
horsegirl04 wrote:
What state do you live in?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds