Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Losing My Best Friend

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88473

Hello everyone,

I need some help.

So, to start off, there's a girl. Me and her are best friends. Stuff is going well until it starts to crumble due to misunderstandings and all that mess.

We stop talking like we used to and stopped hanging out after classes.

She claims I "switched up on her" but I never moved on from her to another best friend. And yet now she's the one that's switched up on me and is hanging out and talking/flirting with one of my good friends.

She says she misses talking to me but barely makes an effort to even go up to me and initiate a conversation like she used to. Instead, she goes to my friend and talks with him.

What should I do? I mean, the obvious answer is to try to talk to her but it's really difficult when the two are always hanging out and stuff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88505

• Mrphie
  • Maybe the fingerguns were a little extra....
  • Thank you received: 45
WhyDoesStuffHappen wrote:
Hello everyone,

I need some help.

So, to start off, there's a girl. Me and her are best friends. Stuff is going well until it starts to crumble due to misunderstandings and all that mess.

We stop talking like we used to and stopped hanging out after classes.

She claims I "switched up on her" but I never moved on from her to another best friend. And yet now she's the one that's switched up on me and is hanging out and talking/flirting with one of my good friends.

She says she misses talking to me but barely makes an effort to even go up to me and initiate a conversation like she used to. Instead, she goes to my friend and talks with him.

What should I do? I mean, the obvious answer is to try to talk to her but it's really difficult when the two are always hanging out and stuff.

If you have a phone, you could try texting her, or even if you don't, you could ask her sometime, (even if it is in front of your other friend), if you could speak to her privately later. Then you could tell her how you feel, and what you really want- to salvage your friendship. But if she doesn't at least honor your request or put in effort to fix your relationship, my advice would be to move on. There are great people out there for you to be friends with, and although you may wish for it, she may not be one of them. Hopefully it won't come to that though.

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhyDoesStuffHappen

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88515

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 24
Im so sorry to hear that! that must be so difficult! Here is my advice... Pray about it, then the next day go up to her and say... " I miss talking to you, and i can't find anyone to replace you! I really miss being friends!" If she walks away pray again! I hope you get your BFF back!
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88516

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 24
BTW I've never seen u on guide are u new? Im CherryBomb... U can call me Cherry!
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88523

That's tricky, but I would say move on. I think she will miss you, seeing as you two were BFFs. Emotions with boys and girls are tricky, and I would flip out on one of my close guy friends because I was nervous
anyways i gtg but I will comment more later

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88528

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 50
well, in my opinion, don't take advice from me, because you do not know HOW MANY TIMES that's happened to me. generally what I do is make friends with what won't leave, cats, my computer. although they aren't human, they are loyal. :woohoo: back to topic... think about anything big or small that might have caused this. talk to your friend, as long as he isn't interested in her, you two can work together to try and repair the issue. I don't know the details of the situation, but yea. that's what I would do. Or you could try the cat thing. :lol:
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 1 week ago #88537

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 862
I would suggest deciding whether or not this friendship is something worth saving. If the girl is a jerk (not saying she should be like that, just saying), you might want to reconsider. Once you've decided on that, then you can try and talk to her. If she's accusing you of not talking to her, then go and talk to her.
Also, look on her side of things. Is there a reason she doesn't want to hang out with you anymore?

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 5 days ago #88657

CherryBomb wrote:
BTW I've never seen u on guide are u new? Im CherryBomb... U can call me Cherry!

No, I’m not new haha. This is just a throw away account because I don’t want to post this on my actual account

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 5 days ago #88658

Thanks for all the answers everyone.

Well tonight during recreation, we’ve planned to talk about it. Pray for me because idk what’s gonna happen.

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 5 days ago #88688

Thanks for all the answers everyone.

Well tonight during recreation, we’ve planned to talk about it. Pray for me because idk what’s gonna happen.
will do :)

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 3 days ago #88775

Ittt worked out pretty well.

I told her why I haven’t been talking to her and she explained a few things and now we’re good.
Of course, it’ll take a while for us to get close again but im just glad I didn’t lose her.

Losing My Best Friend 1 month 3 days ago #88796

Ittt worked out pretty well.

I told her why I haven’t been talking to her and she explained a few things and now we’re good.
Of course, it’ll take a while for us to get close again but im just glad I didn’t lose her.
That's really cool! :cheer: PTL
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds