Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Prov17 @Servant

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88346

@Prov17 - Thank you so much for being a part of this site. I love your contributions! I love the fact that you add more color to the forum and I really like the fact that whenever there's an opinion to be had, you bring us to the Bible. You're a very special person to me, to other guidesters, and, most of all, to God. Thank you so much for having the courage to be here. I know it hasn't always been easy.

@Servant - Thanks so much for everything you do to make Guide awesome. I really mean that each and every guidester impacts all the others in a big way, and you definitely do impact everyone...but that's kinda what I want to talk about. Impacts can be made negatively or positively, and I would like to address some of both now. I've already touched on the positive, and now I'll move on to the negative.
Before I do move on to the negative, please let me say this...and I can't emphasize this enough: You are a child of God, and so am I. As your sibling in Christ, I realize your tremendous value to Him, and I am in no way trying to hurt you by what I am about to say. I'm simply making a stand for what I believe to be right, and if I sound firm or stern, it is simply because the point I am trying to get across requires me to sound that way. But again, you are my sister in Christ, and because of that, I honestly do not want to hurt you. Please, whatever you do, read this with the mindset that I don't mean any harm to you or anyone else.
I want to first point out that I'm confused. I don't know what you have against Prov17 or why, but it confuses me how one human being can have so much hate towards another. I mean, come on! I don't mean to sound rude, so please don't take it that way. But do you realize that you're just as sinful as he is? Yeah, hard to believe, I know. But it's actually true. ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. We are all alive today because of the grace and love of God, and not one of us can claim to be here for any other reason. That kinda makes it hard to point out everyone else's faults when they receive the same grace you do. Why try to condemn someone when they've been forgiven? The only reason I can see to do that would be because you yourself feel guilty. If that's the truth, then good news! You don't have to feel guilty anymore because you're forgiven too! And that means you can live life without feeling like you have to down others in order to make yourself feel elevated. Because God's love brings us all to the same level.
So that's what confuses me, I guess. Why you would be so against someone else. Unless you have a misunderstanding of the stuff I just talked about, which now you don't, so you really have no excuse for harboring anger in you except that you just want to or feel like it.
Now I will say that there might be an exception. I don't know what your home life is like, and I don't know what you're dealing with. Maybe you're dealing with something right now that's causing you to lash out at others. I don't know. If that is your situation, I'm truly sorry, and I'm praying for you. But if that really is the case, I would suggest getting professional help and maybe taking a break from Guide until the problem is under control, because this is hurting others, and it's really hurting everyone on here.
Regardless of denomination, we are all God's children. If you are against Prov17's being on here simply because of his denomination, well, I hate to break it to you, but that's discrimination. And I'm entirely against discrimination. Prov17 is absolutely NOT antichrist. And the Seventh-day Adventist church is absolutely NOT the only church with God's children in it. In the Bible, Jesus specifically says that He has sheep in other folds. Prov17 will join Adventists (or any other denomination) when and if he is convicted by the Holy Spirit to do so. Not when he is discriminated into it by others.
About the mods: If I were a mod, I'd be willing and proud to wear the title of "jerk" if it meant standing up for someone who is being hurt. In fact, I'd choose being a "jerk" any day over standing by and watching someone get bullied. No one bullies a fellow guidester on this site. No one. It hurts me deeply that there is such a huge misunderstanding between two precious children of God. Call me a jerk or worse, but you'll only make me stand taller. Because your definition of jerk is obviously someone who stands up for what they believe to be truth.
Lastly, please remember that you're loved. I know that God loves you and wants to use you for something amazing. He has an awesome plan for you. Don't get the impression that I hate you or anything. I honestly don't have anything against you...we all have different ideas, and we all have different flaws. I don't care what your flaws are - God will work on them. The only thing I was trying to do in this post is stand up for my brother while maintaining a good relationship with you, my sister.

#jerkforjesus
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by bush possum. Reason: Poster asked me to
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88357

• Servant
  • Thank you received: 67
I resent Prov17's bashing of Ellen White and Seventh-Day Adventism. On a chat I got silenced for my opinion on his beliefs on the Sabbath and that just made me mad hence my signature. Good bye people. Guide just didn't work for me, so see ya.
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, self-control; against such there is no law."

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88363

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 481
I’m going to create a DramaAlert but for Guide. It will be so amazing.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88366

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
Did I miss something? :huh: :huh: :dry:

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88375

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Servant wrote:
I resent Prov17's bashing of Ellen White and Seventh-Day Adventism. On a chat I got silenced for my opinion on his beliefs on the Sabbath and that just made me mad hence my signature. Good bye people. Guide just didn't work for me, so see ya.

But come on... leaving just because of an opinion. I would understand if they were bashing you as a person, but he's just stating an opinion different from yours. I could be wrong considering I don't know what this is about but from what I can gather from this you sound close-minded.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by bush possum. Reason: With permission

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88387

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1166
SRNitro, do you want me to edit your post, or shall I not approve it? I can't let it through like that, it's too harsh, sorry.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88388

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro, do you want me to edit your post, or shall I not approve it? I can't let it through like that, it's too harsh, sorry.

Soften it anyway you want if no way then just get rid of it.

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88397

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
Servant wrote:
Such a shame you will be missed, Keep on being a Servant of God.

Sometimes getting all that hate makes you stronger, Find all way to channel your anger to do something good(I am not saying you are not right now- I dont know the whole situation, And I am not here to say someone is right or not)

And I understand what you are going through Guide can sometimes be a stressful place, but the reason why I keep on coming back is b/c there are some nice ppl here including you and Prov17.
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, Servant

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88409

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3133
jGod8865 wrote:

If you did I must have been on the same place that you were 'cause I missed it too :dry:

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88416

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

If you did I must have been on the same place that you were 'cause I missed it too :dry:

Yeah I just clicked it and this huge thing is hear about Prov and Servant

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

@Prov17 @Servant 1 month 1 week ago #88424

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
wait, what?

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

@Prov17 @Servant 4 weeks 2 days ago #89078

• Servant
  • Thank you received: 67
horsegirl04 wrote:
wait, what?
My sister when she had this account was calling Prov17 names.
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, self-control; against such there is no law."
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds