im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,
I've faced a similar situation before, and I don't think it is possible for us to deal with the account without banning the user, so I've just asked Mr. Peckham to do it, and he's done that for me a couple of times :) just send him an email with a link to the account that needs dealing with :)
*gasps* It is you, I should have knew it, How could have I been so gullible.
Don't you know I'm a very responsible person? If anything happens, I'm always held responsible :D
I have to blame myself, I should have known, Wow I am just shocked. I mean thought it was you but then I was like nah BP is too nice to a certain degree.

I am kicking myself right now

:cheer: :cheer:

She was just doing her job as guide mod.

You know I am joking right
Behind every joke there's a little bit of truth.
Whenever I argue with someone on Guide ppl get hurt so I wont argue and I will act like I didn't see your post.
Thanks for understanding
I'll argue for you, Kwesi! Beekeeper stop making assumptions (Notice I said that they're just assumptions) about people's motives.
lol can't judge him because it took me forever to tell that u are usually sarcastic XD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Yeah you're probably knew to all this but I wasn't being sarcastic
not in this forum but when u say things that are REALLY unbelievable it's usually just u being sarcastic
LOL SRNITRO has been here for more than 5 years I think
oh lol I'm not saying that he's newer than me...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88704

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 437
Kwesi wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,
I've faced a similar situation before, and I don't think it is possible for us to deal with the account without banning the user, so I've just asked Mr. Peckham to do it, and he's done that for me a couple of times :) just send him an email with a link to the account that needs dealing with :)
Don't you know I'm a very responsible person? If anything happens, I'm always held responsible :D
I have to blame myself, I should have known, Wow I am just shocked. I mean thought it was you but then I was like nah BP is too nice to a certain degree.

Whenever I argue with someone on Guide ppl get hurt so I wont argue and I will act like I didn't see your post.
Thanks for understanding
I'll argue for you, Kwesi! Beekeeper stop making assumptions (Notice I said that they're just assumptions) about people's motives.
lol can't judge him because it took me forever to tell that u are usually sarcastic XD
not in this forum but when u say things that are REALLY unbelievable it's usually just u being sarcastic
that probably why he is comfortable with being sarcastic :P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88760

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 483
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
I have been here for so long it's not even funny. The only people who have actually stayed that I can think of is like Quirky. Hey Quirky!
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88766

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1168
SRNitro wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
I have been here for so long it's not even funny. The only people who have actually stayed that I can think of is like Quirky. Hey Quirky!
And me :D I joined a month before you lol
Here's to the Senior citizens of Guide!
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88773

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 483
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
Well not really bush. You barely even posted until last year. You may have had an account earlier than me but you didn’t really talk so that’s why I forgot to include you.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88783

bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
I am a like a toddler, just been on here for a year

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88789

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3136
SRNitro wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding

Hey Snitro! :silly:

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88839

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 437
I've been here since 2013, on my old account, but I never really posted.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88850

I've known been on Guide for maybe like 2 years, but never created an account until a year ago.

Bush Possum! 1 month 4 days ago #88999

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 568
SRNitro wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Wait who had the bad siggy?

Don't worry, it wasn't you

I didnt know that you weren't an Adventist! :ohmy:

Mind=Blown

It sounds really pretentious but I don't like to define my relationship with God by religion.
I get it, but religion is not supposed to define your relationship with God, just like school is not supposed to define your intellect. You learn at school, but you learn elsewhere too. Some people don’t have access to school, so they learn through other means. Religion is for building your spiritual life, but it isn’t not your spiritual life. Y’know what I’m sayin?
I don’t really get the spoiler...

That’s a real good way of putting it Sir. The thing is, is that I don’t want Seventh-Day Adventism teach or support me. I’ve been hearing so much of stuff I can’t agree with that I wouldn’t like it to define me in anyway.
I understand. You don’t have to indentify with Adventism as long as you have a game plan for your own spiritual life.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds