Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bush Possum!

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88330

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3133
Quick question. If someone's profile signature or anything like that needs to be censored, do we have to consult Mr. Peckham or anything before we do it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88331

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
I know this question Is not aimed at me, But as a former mod I don't ever recall Mr Peckham saying we can block signatures, profile pictures. If there is something like that I will recommend emailing Kim Peckham, Taking matters in your own hands is not a good idea, trust me I know lol.

But you are mod do what you see as fit
Life is too short for petty games and argument.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88333

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1166
Hey Quirky,
I've faced a similar situation before, and I don't think it is possible for us to deal with the account without banning the user, so I've just asked Mr. Peckham to do it, and he's done that for me a couple of times :) just send him an email with a link to the account that needs dealing with :)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88334

• Kwesi
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,
I've faced a similar situation before, and I don't think it is possible for us to deal with the account without banning the user, so I've just asked Mr. Peckham to do it, and he's done that for me a couple of times :) just send him an email with a link to the account that needs dealing with :)
*gasps* It is you, I should have knew it, How could have I been so gullible.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88336

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 481
Quirky wrote:
Quick question. If someone's profile signature or anything like that needs to be censored, do we have to consult Mr. Peckham or anything before we do it?
Just changed my signature recently. hope its jot me :dry:
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88338

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Just changed my signature recently. hope its jot me :dry:
No, it's someone else.
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88339

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,
Don't you know I'm a very responsible person? If anything happens, I'm always held responsible :D
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by bush possum.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88341

• Kwesi
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,
Don't you know I'm a very responsible person? If anything happens, I'm always held responsible :D
I have to blame myself, I should have known, Wow I am just shocked. I mean thought it was you but then I was like nah BP is too nice to a certain degree.

I am kicking myself right now

:cheer: :cheer:

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88345

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,
I have to blame myself, I should have known, Wow I am just shocked. I mean thought it was you but then I was like nah BP is too nice to a certain degree.

Lol
In case you were wondering, nothing is done in bad blood :)
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by bush possum.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88349

bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Lol
In case you were wondering, nothing is done in bad blood :)
b-but wait....
is my signature bad? :blink:

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88355

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 194
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

She was just doing her job as guide mod.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88359

• Kwesi
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

You know I am joking right
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88362

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Wait who had the bad siggy?
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88372

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 194
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Behind every joke there's a little bit of truth.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88380

• Quirky
SRNitro wrote:

Don't worry, it wasn't you

I didnt know that you weren't an Adventist! :ohmy:

Mind=Blown
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88393

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Mind=Blown

It sounds really pretentious but I don't like to define my relationship with God by religion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88396

• Kwesi
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Whenever I argue with someone on Guide ppl get hurt so I wont argue and I will act like I didn't see your post.
Thanks for understanding

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88410

• Quirky
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Mind=Blown

It sounds really pretentious but I don't like to define my relationship with God by religion.

I understand that :)

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88482

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Whenever I argue with someone on Guide ppl get hurt so I wont argue and I will act like I didn't see your post.
Thanks for understanding
I'll argue for you, Kwesi! Beekeeper stop making assumptions (Notice I said that they're just assumptions) about people's motives.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi, LolingforJesus

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88493

SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
I'll argue for you, Kwesi! Beekeeper stop making assumptions (Notice I said that they're just assumptions) about people's motives.
lol can't judge him because it took me forever to tell that u are usually sarcastic XD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88517

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
lol can't judge him because it took me forever to tell that u are usually sarcastic XD
Yeah you're probably knew to all this but I wasn't being sarcastic

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88556

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 564
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Mind=Blown

I get it, but religion is not supposed to define your relationship with God, just like school is not supposed to define your intellect. You learn at school, but you learn elsewhere too. Some people don’t have access to school, so they learn through other means. Religion is for building your spiritual life, but it is not your spiritual life. Y’know what I’m sayin?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by SirGeneralCliche. Reason: Typo

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88598

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Mind=Blown

I get it, but religion is not supposed to define your relationship with God, just like school is not supposed to define your intellect. You learn at school, but you learn elsewhere too. Some people don’t have access to school, so they learn through other means. Religion is for building your spiritual life, but it isn’t not your spiritual life. Y’know what I’m sayin?
I don’t really get the spoiler...

That’s a real good way of putting it Sir. The thing is, is that I don’t want Seventh-Day Adventism teach or support me. I’ve been hearing so much of stuff I can’t agree with that I wouldn’t like it to define me in anyway.

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88630

SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
not in this forum but when u say things that are REALLY unbelievable it's usually just u being sarcastic

Bush Possum! 1 month 1 week ago #88653

• Kwesi
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Quirky,

Thanks for understanding
not in this forum but when u say things that are REALLY unbelievable it's usually just u being sarcastic
LOL SRNITRO has been here for more than 5 years I think
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds