Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: READ!!!

READ!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #88138

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 24
I just want to give compliments to everyone! :P

You are beautiful on the inside and outside,
You are loved by many around you!
You are special, you are a child of god,
and He LOVES you! You are awesome! you
are amazing, YOU are loved!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

READ!!! 1 month 1 week ago #88204

I remember at my school they did something like this, where a group of kids wrote sticky notes with positive messages, and pasted them on the lockers.

The teacher got really mad when one of the students made one that said, "you are the spinach in my smile." To keep for themselves. They weren't going to give it to anyone, but the teacher was hopping mad about it.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

READ!!! 1 month 1 week ago #88247

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 615
@endershadow's reply reminds me of when my Bible teacher gave us all different colour sheets of paper and we wrote our name at the top. Then we would pass the paper to the person beside us and they would write something nice about the person whose name is at the top. Then we'd keep passing it around till we got our paper back. She did this for Christmas, and that was our Christmas gift to each other. It was a long time ago, I'm glad endershadow reminded me of it :)

It was a great idea, there's this one thing that stuck out to me that someone wrote on my paper, "*My name*, you're like a four lead clover to me; hard to find but lucky to have." It really meant a lot to me, it was great.
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds