Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how long?

how long? 3 months 3 weeks ago #86627

  • Razena
  • Razena's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Posts: 317
  • Thank you received: 90
soooo after putting on a new avatar, how long does it take to be uploaded?
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how long? 3 months 3 weeks ago #86657

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
Razena wrote:
soooo after putting on a new avatar, how long does it take to be uploaded?
IDK

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how long? 3 months 3 weeks ago #86683

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 941
  • Thank you received: 653
Right away, I noticed it probably on Friday (It's Monday today)
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how long? 3 months 3 weeks ago #86684

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 941
  • Thank you received: 653
I absolutely love your new profile pic btw!! Did you draw it yourself?
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

how long? 1 month 1 week ago #90090

  • Razena
  • Razena's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Posts: 317
  • Thank you received: 90
TravelPastel wrote:
I absolutely love your new profile pic btw!! Did you draw it yourself?

Haha Yes I did thank you :P
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how long? 1 month 6 days ago #90120

Razena wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
I absolutely love your new profile pic btw!! Did you draw it yourself?

Haha Yes I did thank you :P
That's amazing! :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

how long? 1 month 1 day ago #90278

  • Razena
  • Razena's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Posts: 317
  • Thank you received: 90
LolingforJesus wrote:
Razena wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
I absolutely love your new profile pic btw!! Did you draw it yourself?

Haha Yes I did thank you :P
That's amazing! :woohoo:

Awwwwwwwww thank youuuuuu! ^^ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds