Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86469

Hello guys I am new on this website and I decided to say hello.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86470

Hello anybody here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86471

  • lovenikki7
  • lovenikki7's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 61
  • Thank you received: 21
Welcome!! And while you're at it, take time to read through the posts in the discussion forum, they're very interesting ;-)

God Bless : )
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86472

lovenikki7 wrote:
Welcome!! And while you're at it, take time to read through the posts in the discussion forum, they're very interesting ;-)

God Bless : )

I am glitching it is taking forever for my post to appear. Help Please
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86473

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 888
  • Thank you received: 1084
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
lovenikki7 wrote:
Welcome!! And while you're at it, take time to read through the posts in the discussion forum, they're very interesting ;-)

God Bless : )

I am glitching it is taking forever for my post to appear. Help Please
Welcome to Guide, LoveYourEnemies! All posts are approved by a moderator, which is why they don't go through instantaneously. Whenever a mod is available, posts will go through. Generally the longest you'll have to wait is about 5-6 hours. Usually they're through within two though :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86474

bush possum wrote:
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
lovenikki7 wrote:
Welcome!! And while you're at it, take time to read through the posts in the discussion forum, they're very interesting ;-)

God Bless : )

I am glitching it is taking forever for my post to appear. Help Please
Welcome to Guide, LoveYourEnemies! All posts are approved by a moderator, which is why they don't go through instantaneously. Whenever a mod is available, posts will go through. Generally the longest you'll have to wait is about 5-6 hours. Usually they're through within two though :)
Oh ok Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 6 days ago #86476

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 888
  • Thank you received: 1084
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
bush possum wrote:
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
lovenikki7 wrote:
Welcome!! And while you're at it, take time to read through the posts in the discussion forum, they're very interesting ;-)

God Bless : )

I am glitching it is taking forever for my post to appear. Help Please
Welcome to Guide, LoveYourEnemies! All posts are approved by a moderator, which is why they don't go through instantaneously. Whenever a mod is available, posts will go through. Generally the longest you'll have to wait is about 5-6 hours. Usually they're through within two though :)
Oh ok Thank you
No problem :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86477

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 542
Hey LoveYourEnemies!! I love your username. Hope you enjoy your stay here ;) I'm TravelPastel and Welcome to Guide!!
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86481

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 405
  • Thank you received: 141
Hey LoveYourEnemies!!

I'm jGod8865 and I have many hobbies including photography, but Emmykitty will do the formal introduction when she comes!!



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86484

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
Hi Love! (Lol, I sound loke my British aunt). I'm quirky ( hence my screen name). I hope you have fun here! I've got two tips for ya:

#1- If you dare to enter into a debate, make sure you have all of your facts and sources straight. That way you'll be able to cyber-speak confidently whenever you state your opinions/facts

#2- Take everything anyone says to you with a grain of salt.

That's all. Have fun!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86493

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 410
Hi LoveYourEnemies! Welcome to Guide! I'm Sunny and I try to be a peacemaker but it usually doesn't work very well... :oops:

Anyway, welcome!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.



The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86494

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
@Sunnyside, what do you mean?? I think your peacemaking skills are pretty good :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86495

Thanks for welcoming me Guys/ Girls
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by LoveYourEnemies.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, jGod8865

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86496

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 824
  • Thank you received: 556
Hallo.

I will introduce myself as MK. You can call me MK. That is what everyone calls me around here.

Here are some stuff you should know.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We can get VERY crazy. lol.
2. Kwesi is krazy.
3. Mp137 is cool and calm.
4. Stverno is awesome. So are her feet.
5. Quirky is the most Quirky, must awesome, etc. She is a Guide vet.
6. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
7. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
9. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
10. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

Hope you stay buzzing around the honeyflowers!


~MK

All puns intended.


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!! #FilipinoPride
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86499

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Posts: 997
  • Thank you received: 803
missionarykid wrote:
Hallo.

I will introduce myself as MK. You can call me MK. That is what everyone calls me around here.

Here are some stuff you should know.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We can get VERY crazy. lol.
2. Kwesi is krazy.
3. Mp137 is cool and calm.
4. Stverno is awesome. So are her feet.
5. Quirky is the most Quirky, must awesome, etc. She is a Guide vet.
6. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
7. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
9. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
10. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

Hope you stay buzzing around the honeyflowers!


~MK

All puns intended.

Regarding number 7: in return, I call her the kid of missionary. We're all even.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 5 days ago #86500

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 410
Quirky wrote:
@Sunnyside, what do you mean?? I think your peacemaking skills are pretty good :cheer:

Well, then the good ones are the ones the God worked through! Try me alone and I just start another argument! :silly:
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.



The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 4 days ago #86528

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 371
Quirky wrote:
Hi Love! (Lol, I sound loke my British aunt). I'm quirky ( hence my screen name). I hope you have fun here! I've got two tips for ya:

#1- If you dare to enter into a debate, make sure you have all of your facts and sources straight. That way you'll be able to cyber-speak confidently whenever you state your opinions/facts

#2- Take everything anyone says to you with a grain of salt.

That's all. Have fun!

well put Quirky!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 4 days ago #86529

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 371
I'm kinda late but,
WELCOME TO GUIDE LOVEYOURENEMYS!!!!!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by horsegirl04.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 4 days ago #86536

horsegirl04 wrote:
I'm kinda late but,
WELCOME TO GUIDE LOVEYOURENIMYS!!!!!
Aww thank you guys very much, I feel very much welcomed here. I finally found a great place filled with great people.
:cheer: :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 3 weeks 4 days ago #86540

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 181
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi LoveYourEnemies!
I hope you like guide.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 3 days ago #86546

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy Birthday Travel Pastel
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 4
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
Hello guys I am new on this website and I decided to say hello.
Welcome to guide LoveYourEnemies I'm kinda new too.
Happy birthday travel pastel
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 4 hours ago #86611

  • Marme101
  • Marme101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Loves God, Cats, Blue/Lime Green and Star Wars xD
  • Posts: 253
  • Thank you received: 112
Welcome to Guide, LoveYourEnemies!


May ya have a great day and God bless you!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveYourEnemies

Hi 3 weeks 4 hours ago #86612

  • oceangirl15
  • oceangirl15's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love the OCEAN!!
  • Posts: 33
  • Thank you received: 6
Welcome all the new people on Guide!!

Attachment Oceangirl15.png not found

Keep calm, and listen to Jamie Grace.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 2 weeks 5 days ago #86668

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
oceangirl15 wrote:
Welcome all the new people on Guide!!

Attachment Oceangirl15.png not found


I like your signature Oceangirl :cheer: just thought I'd let ya know
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 2 weeks 3 days ago #86708

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 300
ARGH i am so late but i have an excuse ;)

SO! Welcome to Guide,LoveYourEnemies!!! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty (I’ll give you a personal introduction to me in another post :) ), and here’s some people you will see! I’ll start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are four mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, Kwesi who is not crazy, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis, on this site. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), sunnyside1 is optimistic and peace loving, im a beekeeper is a beekeeper, and then there's depool who is to insignificant for a intro (but we all know that’s not true :) ). TravelPastel is a day dreamer and a night thinker, horselove236 loves horses and she welcomes you to Guide, ClimberforGod climbs everything and makes “weird” comics (but I’m sure they’re awesome!), and Avagrace123 loves to give recommendations and chat with new people. LEMONwizard says that she’s Lemon and gets overly dramatic (I do the same thing!!), mknz12 loves people, notturningaside is affectionately known as “ankle biter”, and Mrphie says she’s very indecisive (she has REALLY cute cats!!). Maplesyruphotel9 loves fashion and Paris, jGod8865 loves taking pictures, Bikerider11 enjoys spending time with God, and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

*This list is not complete!!!*

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “Get on the Introduction!!” topic to let me know!


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, jGod8865
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds