Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So I was wondering........

So I was wondering........ 1 month 1 day ago #86341

What kind of things do you think is okay to do on Saturday after church. Most of the time I just sleep but Im starting to think thats wrong too. Plz help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 1 day ago #86346

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
What kind of things do you think is okay to do on Saturday after church. Most of the time I just sleep but Im starting to think thats wrong too. Plz help
i like to get on Guide! :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!

So I was wondering........ 1 month 1 day ago #86347

Well first of all, welcome. It seems you are new to these forums. I am too lazy to post an intro on here so I will just wait until later to do it.

Umm. Guide made a book called "Sabbath Action Blast!" which has many ideas for what you could do on Sabbath. Sabbath activities.it should be on the ABC website but if you have a local ABC in your town (which I do) you should be able to get one from there too.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 1 day ago #86364

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
I don’t think there is anything wrong with sleeping; the Sabbath is the day of rest
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

So I was wondering........ 1 month 1 day ago #86371

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:

On Saturday afternoons i think it's okay to sleep but you can do puzzles, go on guide, watch a Sabbath movie, or something along that line.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 1 day ago #86383

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 374
GuideBot wrote:
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
Sup HSB, I am Guidebot and I like to argue. I like to say I have argued with almost anyone on Guide except for Quirky.

Well welcome
I don't think you ever argued with me, might be wrong

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

So I was wondering........ 1 month 16 hours ago #86408

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 416
Let's see... I like to read adventure books about how God has worked in people's lives. I also like watching Sabbath movies (mission or faith), coming on Guide, and doing Bible word searches or coloring. I'll go on walks with my parents and dog, and spend time with church friends doing "music jams" or outreach. There's Uncle Andy Live here on Guide Friday evenings and Sabbath afternoons (if you're in North America), you can get exact times in the "Chat" section of this website than UAL is the hour right after what's listed.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 16 hours ago #86409

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 556
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
Sup HSB, I am Guidebot and I like to argue. I like to say I have argued with almost anyone on Guide except for Quirky.

Well welcome
I don't think you ever argued with me, might be wrong
Same
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

So I was wondering........ 1 month 16 hours ago #86410

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 45
GuideBot wrote:
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:

Well welcome
not me, so i would like to argue over the topic of ww2
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

So I was wondering........ 1 month 16 hours ago #86411

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 556
I like to go on Guide. I also just want to rest and take naps, but my family loves to be active on Sabbath so I just end up being at church or driving. We/you might also like hiking, bird watching while listening to an audio Bible, or colour!
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

So I was wondering........ 1 month 12 hours ago #86443

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping after church on Saturdays. I do sometimes. And u watch Christian shows like Veggie Tales, go hiking, eat food, play bible games. I did the Pathfinder Bible Experience for the longest time during the school year on every other Saturday afternoons. Those are some of my favorite Sabbath afternoon memories.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 12 hours ago #86451

• TomTom
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping after church on Saturdays. I do sometimes. And u watch Christian shows like Veggie Tales, go hiking, eat food, play bible games. I did the Pathfinder Bible Experience for the longest time during the school year on every other Saturday afternoons. Those are some of my favorite Sabbath afternoon memories.

It has been 6 months TT, WHere have you been
ANyway WB

Wow have you actually kept track? And I just took a break. In part because all the political arguments weren't good for me as they would make me very angry, and I didn't see topics that really interested me, but I'm a little better now.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 12 hours ago #86455

• TomTom
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:

ANyway WB

Wow have you actually kept track? And I just took a break. In part because all the political arguments weren't good for me as they would make me very angry, and I didn't see topics that really interested me, but I'm a little better now.

Well it is very good that you are back. We need ppl like you man.
That is tru some topics here on Guide makes me very ANGRY.

Thanks I'm glad to be back. And yeah, and yeah, I hear ya. I'm trying to react better to conversations on "angry" topics, if that makes sense

So I was wondering........ 1 month 12 hours ago #86459

• TomTom
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:

ANyway WB

It makes sense

Well it is very good that you are back. We need ppl like you man.
That is tru some topics here on Guide makes me very ANGRY.

Thanks I'm glad to be back. And yeah, and yeah, I hear ya. I'm trying to react better to conversations on "angry" topics, if that makes sense

Cool.

So I was wondering........ 1 month 10 hours ago #86461

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
Sleeping is just fine! My dad does it every time... Infact he is Sleeping right now! :woohoo:
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!

So I was wondering........ 4 weeks 2 days ago #86485

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2979
@Kwesi, how come your posts aren't showing up???

So I was wondering........ 4 weeks 1 day ago #86523

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 374
Quirky wrote:
@Kwesi, how come your posts aren't showing up???
are you deleting them after you post them?

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

So I was wondering........ 2 days 12 hours ago #87565

Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
I ask myself, Would I still be doing this if Jesus Was right behind me? I think that narrows it down!
Hi! I'm an SDA! Head deacon's daughter! I am A Faithful pathfinder. And I love jesus!
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds