Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prayer Table

Prayer Table 1 week 4 hours ago #90901

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 456
sunnyside1 wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
I have a really good friend who's in the ER (as of 2-10-18). He might have meningitis, and I'm slightly freaking out because of fear for him. Thanks for praying!

Before this even came up, I got news that he's been released from the hospital!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Praise the Lord!

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Prayer Table 5 days 8 hours ago #90913

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 433
sunnyside1 wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
I have a really good friend who's in the ER (as of 2-10-18). He might have meningitis, and I'm slightly freaking out because of fear for him. Thanks for praying!

Before this even came up, I got news that he's been released from the hospital!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Update from his parents: "He still has some confusion and balance issues but he’s eating and staying awake for longer periods of time. We’re pretty convinced at this point that he’s recouping from viral meningitis. No sure diagnosis as they decided not up do a spinal tap but it seems the most likely culprit."

Prayer Table 4 days 23 hours ago #90914

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1213
sunnyside1 wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:

Update from his parents: "He still has some confusion and balance issues but he’s eating and staying awake for longer periods of time. We’re pretty convinced at this point that he’s recouping from viral meningitis. No sure diagnosis as they decided not up do a spinal tap but it seems the most likely culprit."
Praise God that he's on the mend!! :)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Prayer Table 3 days 8 hours ago #90929

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Thanks so much for your prayers for the ministry, but I really need you to pray for the chatroom at the moment as the devil is using some people to harass the room. Please pray that God will bind the devil and not let him hinder truth seekers. Thanks in advance!!
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, honeyflower, sunnyside1, horsegirl04, im a beekeeper, oceangirl15

Prayer Table 2 days 7 hours ago #90936

• oceangirl15
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love the OCEAN!!
  • Thank you received: 11
bush possum wrote:
Thanks so much for your prayers for the ministry, but I really need you to pray for the chatroom at the moment as the devil is using some people to harass the room. Please pray that God will bind the devil and not let him hinder truth seekers. Thanks in advance!!

Amen.
Letting go of every single dream,
I lay each one down at your feet,
Every moment of my wondering,
Never changes wut u see,
I've tried to win this war I confess,
My hands are weary I need your rest,
Mighty warrior KIng of the fight,
No matter wut I face your by my side.
~Luv u guys! XD
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds