• I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:
No scared tears, but I definitely like the nice side much better....

If Everything went the way it wanted the world would be a very different places. When the world doesn't go our way it motivates you to try harder and explore other options. I have being in Guide a long time where a person is Judged as a Quirky or a Peach. Where someone is bad or good, Where if they don't fit your ideals they are bad. What type of avocado is that.
You guys know what I am talking about, Deny it if you want.
But before I am banished from Guide by Judas aka whistleblower. I know you are out there :chuckles:

Let it never be said that Kwesi was afraid to speak his mind.
Why are you getting banished?
Plus you'll always get criticism. Your reaction to criticisms determines whether it makes you or breaks you. Also, your reaction will get you more criticism sometimes. It's how this world is. The only way we can survive is through Jesus' help.
Well said. *claps*
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: im a beekeeper

Prayer Table 1 month 11 hours ago #86302

horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:

If Everything went the way it wanted the world would be a very different places. When the world doesn't go our way it motivates you to try harder and explore other options. I have being in Guide a long time where a person is Judged as a Quirky or a Peach. Where someone is bad or good, Where if they don't fit your ideals they are bad. What type of avocado is that.
But before I am banished from Guide by Judas aka whistleblower. I know you are out there :chuckles:

Peach wasn't that bad, no one really knows what happened
Peach wasn't bad, I agree. It is just that she was very bold (see what I did there?) and always spoke her opinions. But people started criticizing, lack of a better term, her and her opinions so it started getting to her. I don't know the details but she decided to leave (along with some parental advice) Guide and Chatzy. But she wanted to stay in touch with some of the Guidesters so she made a website and HF and I were just going to post it on here once and then some people went on the site and said it looks very much like Guide, et cetera et cetera.

Bottom line, people, when talking about good guidesters and bad guidesters, often say something like "Quirky and Peach" calling Quirky good and Peach bad. I'm not saying they are wrong, but I'm just saying it is somewhat rude and unnecessary.

And GuideBot/Kwesi, YOu are very well respected here, I am sure. ANd I love that you embrace criticism because it shows that you have a strong personality. You have done things that have made GUide a better place and will do even more things. Criticism is awesome, it depends how you react to it.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04, GuideBot

Prayer Table 1 month 1 hour ago #86311

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
missionarykid wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Peach wasn't bad, I agree. It is just that she was very bold (see what I did there?) and always spoke her opinions. But people started criticizing, lack of a better term, her and her opinions so it started getting to her. I don't know the details but she decided to leave (along with some parental advice) Guide and Chatzy. But she wanted to stay in touch with some of the Guidesters so she made a website and HF and I were just going to post it on here once and then some people went on the site and said it looks very much like Guide, et cetera et cetera.

Bottom line, people, when talking about good guidesters and bad guidesters, often say something like "Quirky and Peach" calling Quirky good and Peach bad. I'm not saying they are wrong, but I'm just saying it is somewhat rude and unnecessary.

And GuideBot/Kwesi, YOu are very well respected here, I am sure. ANd I love that you embrace criticism because it shows that you have a strong personality. You have done things that have made GUide a better place and will do even more things. Criticism is awesome, it depends how you react to it.

~MK
Yes, Peach was very head strong about her opinions and defended it to the death. Just like most of you guys here! You all are passionate about your likings and opinions and will defend it till someone breaks. I admire that about you guys! But it's when all your strong personalities collide, then it's a bit heated ;)
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86320

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
K so I have to admit that I can be kinda slow sometimes, but can someone explain exactly what's going on right now? I feel like I missed something...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, horsegirl04

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86329

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
Quirky wrote:
K so I have to admit that I can be kinda slow sometimes, but can someone explain exactly what's going on right now? I feel like I missed something...

I think GuideBot is Kwesi? No idea.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86338

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
Yeah, but why is Guidebot Kwesi being so explosive??? A comment will be made that has nothing to do with him and he'll respond as if all of us are, and always have been, attacking him, or at least being unfair about stuff...

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86340

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 806
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

so my evidence is invalid? I see how it works...

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86344

@Quirky, you are slow because you are a Guide senior :P

And Just as TP said, we have opinions and we will defend them. That is why there are usually debates on this forum. I think that if we became more open-minded, there cold potentially be less debates here.

I would say that Guidebot/Kwesi is being explosive because he feels targeted on the Guide forums. And I can see why. I don't think I have to or should comment on this further.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86345

Quirky wrote:
Yeah, but why is Guidebot Kwesi being so explosive??? A comment will be made that has nothing to do with him and he'll respond as if all of us are, and always have been, attacking him, or at least being unfair about stuff...
GuideBot/Kwesi is being explosive because he feels targeted on these forums. And I completely understand why. Looking at past posts about Kwesi, you will see that they weren't really the best comments, on Guide and on Chatzy.

Also, read the bolded section of your post. That is very true in our treatment of Kwesi.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by missionarykid. Reason: misspelled Guide lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GuideBot

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86360

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
GuideBot wrote:
Really guys, Just moving my topic without my permission

I will suggest not to do that it is my topic, If you want to move your topic that is fine by me but don't just move other ppl's topic without their consent. Your job is to monitor and prevent bad posts. I don't remember Mr Peckham saying anything about moving topics to the places you want it.

Now if you would please move it back, It will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

At the risk of sounding rude, why get so riled up about where your topic is placed in the forum? Sure, Jesus put His foot down at the temple, but they were desecrating God’s house. I do not think that a simple Guide topic is as sacred as the temple of God.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86361

TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:

~MK
Yes, Peach was very head strong about her opinions and defended it to the death. Just like most of you guys here! You all are passionate about your likings and opinions and will defend it till someone breaks. I admire that about you guys! But it's when all your strong personalities collide, then it's a bit heated ;)
Very true. debates are mostly people just defending their opinions very passionately. It gets so defensive it just turns into an argument. I know that from experience :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Prayer Table 4 weeks 2 days ago #86382

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
Blue Tornado wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

so my evidence is invalid? I see how it works...

I didn't look at your evidence, but I know GuideBot is Kwesi

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86403

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
*hoping that this isnt looked over by arguing peoples*

Alright, I have a prayer request. I'm trying to become friends with this guy that I was at one point really terrible to, and could you all pray that this will go well? Thanx guys <3
~EK

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, missionarykid

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86405

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
I'm very confused... But that's ok :)
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86415

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
emmykitty wrote:

Alright, I have a prayer request. I'm trying to become friends with this guy that I was at one point really terrible to, and could you all pray that this will go well? Thanx guys <3
~EK
Ahhh, I can totally relate!! Hope all goes well!!
There was this guy who once liked me, and I was very young, I think 6th grade, I didn't know how to deal with him, so I just shunned him and told everyone I hated him and totally ignored him. Then I realized two years ago that I should try to befriend him and earn back his trust. Our friend groups are very close, so it's a bit awkward sometimes ;) Now he's the one ignoring me and not talking haha

Wishing you luck!
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86416

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Nah Guidebot is my evil twin LOL.

Have you ever heard of split personality

LOL JK
Lol multiple personalities I RELATE SO MUCH
"Hey*my name*, you're so quiet, how come you don't talk much? People will take you the wrong way"
"Yeesh *my name*, lay off you're so talkative don't you know how to listen?"
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86437

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Kwesi wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

LOL JK
"Hey*my name*, you're so quiet, how come you don't talk much? People will take you the wrong way"

Kwesi is Guidebot and Guidebot is Kwesi likes to Kwesi and GUideot to be a Kwesi but Kwesi don't want to be Guidebot so GUidebot forced Kwesi to Guidebot in the process Guidebot turned into Kwesi and then Kwesi couldn't turn back into Kwesi this why they say don't be a Guidebot when you can be a Kwesi..

I’m confused

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86439

• Stverno
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

LOL JK

Kwesi is Guidebot and Guidebot is Kwesi likes to Kwesi and GUideot to be a Kwesi but Kwesi don't want to be Guidebot so GUidebot forced Kwesi to Guidebot in the process Guidebot turned into Kwesi and then Kwesi couldn't turn back into Kwesi this why they say don't be a Guidebot when you can be a Kwesi..

I’m confused
How can you be confused of cunfusion It is impossible cunfusion was made by Confucius so that you can be confused not to be confused with Confuciasm

Slow down, please :lol:

English is difficult

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86441

• Stverno
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

LOL JK

I’m confused
How can you be confused of cunfusion It is impossible cunfusion was made by Confucius so that you can be confused not to be confused with Confuciasm

Slow down, please :lol:

English is difficult

Difficulty is a socially constructed imagination, Difficulty is not a thing but Difficult is as long as you don't put your mind to it.

See, but I’m too lazy to use my brain so I’ll just assume a thing and hope it’s right :lol:

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86444

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
I would like prayer for my anger and insecurity. I suffer with both but have tried to get better but God's the only one that can help me with that.

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86449

• TomTom
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
I would like prayer for my anger and insecurity. I suffer with both but have tried to get better but God's the only one that can help me with that.

I will pray for you, young lad.

Thanks. I appritiate it. Also, dies 18 count as young on this website?

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86452

• TomTom
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Nah, I just been using the word "young lad".

WHy haven't you been here in a long time

Oh ok. Cool. The political arguments weren't good for me as they would make me very angry, and I took a break, and I didn't see a whole lot of topics that interested me.

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86464

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1088
emmykitty wrote:

~EK
Praying for you both, Emmy! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Prayer Table 4 weeks 1 day ago #86465

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1088
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Oh ok. Cool. The political arguments weren't good for me as they would make me very angry, and I took a break, and I didn't see a whole lot of topics that interested me.
Welcome back, TomTom! Long time no see! I'll pray for you to trust God with your insecurities, and that you'll gain victory over your anger :) as long as you realise that anger in itself isn't bad... it's what you do with the anger that makes the difference. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Prayer Table 3 weeks 6 days ago #86511

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Welcome back, TomTom! Long time no see! I'll pray for you to trust God with your insecurities, and that you'll gain victory over your anger :) as long as you realise that anger in itself isn't bad... it's what you do with the anger that makes the difference. :)

Thanks
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds