Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prayer Table

Prayer Table 11 months 2 weeks ago #66987

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 776
  • Thank you received: 1394
Well, Hello guys i had an amazing idea, that idea is basically is I am making a Prayer Table

Prayer Table

Well this is the rules for the Prayer Table, Just post what you want as to pray for you and I will pray for you and hopefully others will too.
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 11 months 1 week ago #67209

  • island girl
  • island girl's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 66
Ok, then i will ask for prayers for my spiritual life. I feel like i am not as close to God as i was... also i pray for patience with my friend. Thanks :)
❤Colie❤
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 11 months 1 week ago #67220

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 776
  • Thank you received: 1394
island girl wrote:
Ok, then i will ask for prayers for my spiritual life. I feel like i am not as close to God as i was... also i pray for patience with my friend. Thanks :)

I will pray for you Island Girl
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 11 months 1 week ago #67224

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 183
okay so could you guys pray for my friend she has walking pneumonia and valley fever if she is not careful she could die. so if you guys could please pray for her that would be nice btw she is not in the hospital or anything.
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 11 months 42 minutes ago #67457

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 776
  • Thank you received: 1394
LittleLadyBug wrote:
okay so could you guys pray for my friend she has walking pneumonia and valley fever if she is not careful she could die. so if you guys could please pray for her that would be nice btw she is not in the hospital or anything.

Ok Little LadyBug I will pray 4 your friend
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101

Prayer Table 11 months 34 minutes ago #67460

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
LittleLadyBug wrote:
okay so could you guys pray for my friend she has walking pneumonia and valley fever if she is not careful she could die. so if you guys could please pray for her that would be nice btw she is not in the hospital or anything.

I'll pray :)



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Prayer Table 11 months 27 minutes ago #67461

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 776
  • Thank you received: 1394
Thanks
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 3 months 1 week ago #85685

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1167
#operationtimetravel
:D

Look at this, Kwesi! Time to bring it back again?
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Prayer Table 3 months 1 week ago #85691

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 188
  • Thank you received: 37
Please pray for me. I used to be more troubled and worried about my spiritual walk with God, but I feel like there is a large cloud in between me and God.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 3 months 1 week ago #85692

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 188
  • Thank you received: 37
Thanks!


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 3 months 1 week ago #85712

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1167
Ruthie wrote:
Please pray for me. I used to be more troubled and worried about my spiritual walk with God, but I feel like there is a large cloud in between me and God.
If you're worried about it, it's a good sign! If you weren't worried about it, then you'd have waaaayyy more problems. Pray for God to show you what is getting between you and Him, and if you persist, then He will :)
Also, I really, really, really recommend reading Steps to Christ!!
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, oceangirl15

Prayer Table 3 months 1 week ago #85719

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 188
  • Thank you received: 37
bush possum wrote:
Ruthie wrote:
Please pray for me. I used to be more troubled and worried about my spiritual walk with God, but I feel like there is a large cloud in between me and God.
If you're worried about it, it's a good sign! If you weren't worried about it, then you'd have waaaayyy more problems. Pray for God to show you what is getting between you and Him, and if you persist, then He will :)
Also, I really, really, really recommend reading Steps to Christ!!
Thanks again! :)


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 3 months 1 week ago #85995

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1145
  • Thank you received: 432
Stverno wrote:
LittleLadyBug wrote:
okay so could you guys pray for my friend she has walking pneumonia and valley fever if she is not careful she could die. so if you guys could please pray for her that would be nice btw she is not in the hospital or anything.

I'll pray :)

update! Her Valley fever is gone, but she still has to be careful and cannot be as active as she was before. She is going to school at MBA so we haven't seen her in a month or so, but the last time we saw her she was fine! Thanks for the prayers

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Prayer Table 3 months 3 days ago #86131

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 665
  • Thank you received: 432
Hmm, my friend's mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
And my knee has been bothering me. Again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 3 months 3 days ago #86151

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 564
sunnyside1 wrote:
Hmm, my friend's mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
And my knee has been bothering me. Again.
Cancer and knee pain are terrible things.
You have my prayers.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Prayer Table 3 months 3 days ago #86154

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
sunnyside1 wrote:
Hmm, my friend's mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
And my knee has been bothering me. Again.
Aghhh welcome back sunny!!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Prayer Table 3 months 2 days ago #86195

My family is a mess right now. My dad's first cousin who he is very close with, died just last Friday. She is a catholic and we were planning to have a reunion in December and to witness to them but they won't be there.... She has no immediate family and our family is a mess right now trying to sort things out. If you could pray for us that would be greatly appreciated.


And PS: maybe move this to the prayer requests section?

~MK
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Prayer Table 3 months 1 day ago #86196

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
missionarykid wrote:
My family is a mess right now. My dad's first cousin who he is very close with, died just last Friday. She is a catholic and we were planning to have a reunion in December and to witness to them but they won't be there.... She has no immediate family and our family is a mess right now trying to sort things out. If you could pray for us that would be greatly appreciated.


And PS: maybe move this to the prayer requests section?

~MK
Thanks for sharing MK! Hopefully your reunion goes well otherwise :)
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Prayer Table 3 months 1 day ago #86201

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1145
  • Thank you received: 432
missionarykid wrote:
My family is a mess right now. My dad's first cousin who he is very close with, died just last Friday. She is a catholic and we were planning to have a reunion in December and to witness to them but they won't be there.... She has no immediate family and our family is a mess right now trying to sort things out. If you could pray for us that would be greatly appreciated.


And PS: maybe move this to the prayer requests section?

~MK

Will be praying for your family.

maby one of the mods could put this in the prayer requests and answers to prayer section.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Prayer Table 2 months 4 weeks ago #86228

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3941
  • Thank you received: 3133
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04

Prayer Table 2 months 4 weeks ago #86237

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1167
Quirky wrote:
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:
No scared tears, but I definitely like the nice side much better....
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, im a beekeeper

Prayer Table 2 months 4 weeks ago #86253

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1167
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:
No scared tears, but I definitely like the nice side much better....

If Everything went the way it wanted the world would be a very different places. When the world doesn't go our way it motivates you to try harder and explore other options. I have being in Guide a long time where a person is Judged as a Quirky or a Peach. Where someone is bad or good, Where if they don't fit your ideals they are bad. What type of avocado is that.
You guys know what I am talking about, Deny it if you want.
But before I am banished from Guide by Judas aka whistleblower. I know you are out there :chuckles:

Let it never be said that Kwesi was afraid to speak his mind.
Why are you getting banished?
Plus you'll always get criticism. Your reaction to criticisms determines whether it makes you or breaks you. Also, your reaction will get you more criticism sometimes. It's how this world is. The only way we can survive is through Jesus' help.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, TravelPastel

Prayer Table 2 months 4 weeks ago #86254

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1167
GuideBot wrote:
Quirky wrote:
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:

"Being too nice gets you used and being too mean pushes people away. You should be nice but you should also put your foot down if you have to."
"Be Ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you."
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, im a beekeeper

Prayer Table 2 months 4 weeks ago #86273

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1145
  • Thank you received: 432
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:
No scared tears, but I definitely like the nice side much better....

If Everything went the way it wanted the world would be a very different places. When the world doesn't go our way it motivates you to try harder and explore other options. I have being in Guide a long time where a person is Judged as a Quirky or a Peach. Where someone is bad or good, Where if they don't fit your ideals they are bad. What type of avocado is that.
You guys know what I am talking about, Deny it if you want.
But before I am banished from Guide by Judas aka whistleblower. I know you are out there :chuckles:

Let it never be said that Kwesi was afraid to speak his mind.
Peach wasn't that bad, no one really knows what happened

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prayer Table 2 months 4 weeks ago #86283

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
...I think I liked the nice Guidebot more

:scaredtears:
No scared tears, but I definitely like the nice side much better....

If Everything went the way it wanted the world would be a very different places. When the world doesn't go our way it motivates you to try harder and explore other options. I have being in Guide a long time where a person is Judged as a Quirky or a Peach. Where someone is bad or good, Where if they don't fit your ideals they are bad. What type of avocado is that.
You guys know what I am talking about, Deny it if you want.
But before I am banished from Guide by Judas aka whistleblower. I know you are out there :chuckles:

Let it never be said that Kwesi was afraid to speak his mind.
Peach wasn't that bad, no one really knows what happened
I liked Peach! She was the first (and only I think) to welcome me to Guide!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds