Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Umm...hehe..whoops

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #84952

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
Soooo I may or may not have accidentally deleted the topic "How many animals do you have" or something along those lines. Sorry 'bout that. I guess there's no way to fix that, is there?
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Quirky.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #84957

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
Quirky wrote:
Soooo I may or may not have accidentally deleted the topic "How many animals do you have" or something along those lines. Sorry 'bout that. I guess there's no way to fix that, is there?
Lol, ask MK and Kwesi ;) they're experts at it by this stage :D
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #84975

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 806
  • Thank you received: 543
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Soooo I may or may not have accidentally deleted the topic "How many animals do you have" or something along those lines. Sorry 'bout that. I guess there's no way to fix that, is there?
Lol, ask MK and Kwesi ;) they're experts at it by this stage :D
haha. Well then...

There is a way to fix it. kwesi knows all about it. I just brought it up to the "top mods" and they were able to find a way to fix it. Ask Kwesi.

Do you know the exact name of the topic? That will be very helpful.


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #84983

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
Nope. I forgot. I just know that it was about how many animals everyone has
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #85023

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 819
  • Thank you received: 344
lol it's fine Quirky, Kwesi already deleted 700 of my posts :P

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Pyrrhic

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #85029

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
If you can tell me the topic name I can get in touch with Mr Peckham and he will bring it back
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 1 week ago #85030

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 806
  • Thank you received: 543
Quirky wrote:
Nope. I forgot. I just know that it was about how many animals everyone has
hmm okay. I have experience with this situation. what section was it in? was it in the mud section?


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 6 days ago #85070

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
missionarykid wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Nope. I forgot. I just know that it was about how many animals everyone has
hmm okay. I have experience with this situation. what section was it in? was it in the mud section?


Maaaybeeee.....I honestly don't know

@Kwesi, I think the topic was "how many animals do you have"....I also deleted a topic called "GYC 2017" so if that one could be found as well....that'd be great :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 6 days ago #85078

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
Quirky wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Nope. I forgot. I just know that it was about how many animals everyone has
hmm okay. I have experience with this situation. what section was it in? was it in the mud section?


Maaaybeeee.....I honestly don't know

@Kwesi, I think the topic was "how many animals do you have"....I also deleted a topic called "GYC 2017" so if that one could be found as well....that'd be great :blush:

What topic was GYC 2017 in
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 6 days ago #85080

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
@Kwesi, it was in Current Events
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Umm...hehe..whoops 1 month 6 days ago #85107

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 806
  • Thank you received: 543
Alrighty....

now i will work my magic to find out the exact title of the topic....

*10 mins later*

hmm.. it won't work. normally, it would but now it doesnt. lol. sometimes it doesnt work. next!

*30 secs later*

wont work either lol. oh well...

~MK


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds