Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: to the mods

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #84931

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
hey mods, could you delete ALL my posts? i wanna start over.... if not i will make a nother account
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #84958

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 846
  • Thank you received: 1014
Hey Climber, you're actually able to delete your own posts! :) just go to your profile, and it'll bring up your latest posts, and you can work through them :)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #84976

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 813
  • Thank you received: 548
bush possum wrote:
Hey Climber, you're actually able to delete your own posts! :) just go to your profile, and it'll bring up your latest posts, and you can work through them :)
Well that's going to take a while. You can go to Search, put in your username, where it says "Find posts from" click on it and choose 'From all time'. Then click search and you can go through them like that.


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #84981

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 846
  • Thank you received: 1014
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Climber, you're actually able to delete your own posts! :) just go to your profile, and it'll bring up your latest posts, and you can work through them :)
Well that's going to take a while. You can go to Search, put in your username, where it says "Find posts from" click on it and choose 'From all time'. Then click search and you can go through them like that.
Or else you could just go through "My Topics" and find all the posts on those threads, and delete them from there...
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #84982

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 813
  • Thank you received: 548
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Climber, you're actually able to delete your own posts! :) just go to your profile, and it'll bring up your latest posts, and you can work through them :)
Well that's going to take a while. You can go to Search, put in your username, where it says "Find posts from" click on it and choose 'From all time'. Then click search and you can go through them like that.
Or else you could just go through "My Topics" and find all the posts on those threads, and delete them from there...
yeah....
or you can just ask Kwesi to do it. He has some experience with it. Oh wait--he's not a mod anymore. nvrmind.

maybe email the top mods is another option?


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #85019

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Hey Climber, you're actually able to delete your own posts! :) just go to your profile, and it'll bring up your latest posts, and you can work through them :)
Well that's going to take a while. You can go to Search, put in your username, where it says "Find posts from" click on it and choose 'From all time'. Then click search and you can go through them like that.
Or else you could just go through "My Topics" and find all the posts on those threads, and delete them from there...
yeah....
or you can just ask Kwesi to do it. He has some experience with it. Oh wait--he's not a mod anymore. nvrmind.

maybe email the top mods is another option?
This is turning into quotable quotes lol

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

to the mods 1 month 1 week ago #85021

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
But, like MK and BP said, you can delete your own posts

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds