Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My hamster is dying....

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84562

So there's this retarded class named "professional communication" that I have to pass, and I need to write an informative speech, and I have to by this Friday, so Ive never started something on here before, but now I am because it says "Facing an especially tough situation? Get advice here." and I'm in an especially tough situation (for me at least) because it had to be about something you know about and I don't know anything except for animals and music and those are sooo boring to speech about and I really need suggestions right now. I'm supposed to start on it tomorrow at school and the man teacher coach guy named something is really evil and he looks over your shoulder and if he sees that I'm doing nothing, he's gonna interrogate me about why I'm not typing and I don't wanna explain that I'm really stupid (again) in front of everyone. Sooo any suggestions??? For a topic that is???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84563

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
I don't quite understand what is happening but if I'm correct you have to write an informative speech about something you know a lot about? Does it have to be true?
If so I beg to differ that animals and music are boring to write about. Music is very powerful when used correctly ( or incorrectly for that matter)! All it takes is for a sad song to come on and the whole mood of a room can change! And vise versa!
Could you do some research and write on the importance of music in human concentration and/or mental development?
As far as animals are concerned, maybe you do something about about what we can learn from different animals habits. As in, the ants work ethic, a dogs loyalty ect...
I have know idea how old you are or what grade you are in but this is what I would do if I were you. :)
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84596

20awesome00 wrote:
I don't quite understand what is happening but if I'm correct you have to write an informative speech about something you know a lot about? Does it have to be true?
If so I beg to differ that animals and music are boring to write about. Music is very powerful when used correctly ( or incorrectly for that matter)! All it takes is for a sad song to come on and the whole mood of a room can change! And vise versa!
Could you do some research and write on the importance of music in human concentration and/or mental development?
As far as animals are concerned, maybe you do something about about what we can learn from different animals habits. As in, the ants work ethic, a dogs loyalty ect...
I have know idea how old you are or what grade you are in but this is what I would do if I were you. :)
Sorry I had to write that fast lol. And I'm in 9th grade. And now it's switched to to 4 days from today (when I need my speech) so I'm gonna just write one about a dog breed tomorrow or something, because when the teacher was explaining what to do, he kept using that as an example. If I had more time, I would do that thing about music you said though. But I take a ton of time to do stuff for some reason. As of now, I'm ALREADY failing biology (the teacher told me today lol) because I haven't turned 4 things in. Thanks for your input though. I should probably go work on it right now lol instead of watching YouTube. The only thing is what dog breed. Cuz there's a lot. Ahh I'm so retarded.

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84597

And my hamster isn't dying she's already dead lol (RIP Sinnamon

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84612

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2913
K, number one, you are NOT stupid or retarded. You are a young, intelligent...um...human being (I forgot if you were a girl or a guy :blush: ). Don't forget that.

Two: Sorry to hear about your hamster :(

And three: Remember that I said that you are intelligent, brilliant! God gave you a brain, and He expects you to use it. Use your time wisely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Black_Tiger_11

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84613

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1010
Quirky wrote:
K, number one, you are NOT stupid or retarded. You are a young, intelligent...um...human being (I forgot if you were a girl or a guy :blush: ). Don't forget that.

And three: Remember that I said that you are intelligent, brilliant! God gave you a brain, and He expects you to use it. Use your time wisely.
*sighs*
Quirky, see that little pink figurine underneath her profile picture? That means she's a girl.....
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84614

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:

*sighs*
Quirky, see that little pink figurine underneath her profile picture? That means she's a girl.....

I see no pink figurine. I'm using a phone though so that could be what's wrong. But your focusing on the wrong thing :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: 20awesome00

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84615

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1010
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:

*sighs*

I see no pink figurine. I'm using a phone though so that could be what's wrong. But your focusing on the wrong thing :P
^_^ it still shows up on my mobile device...
*you're ;)
And hey, it was staring at me, so I stared back at it XD
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84617

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:

*sighs*

^_^ it still shows up on my mobile device...
*you're ;)
And hey, it was staring at me, so I stared back at it XD

Lol, okay okay, you win

I may or may not pay more attention next time :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84623

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 346
20awesome00 wrote:

*no

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84638

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 107
write about German Shepherds

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84671

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
Did you know that music can affect people's choices?

Or that a dog has the emotional capabilities of a 3-4 year old?

Or that your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate with an emotional event in your life?

Or that dogs can dream, somewhat similarly to people?

Or that musical therapy is used in patients with Alzheimer's?

My point is, there's a lot of ground you can cover in those two categories :side:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84672

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 107
Stverno wrote:

Or that your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate with an emotional event in your life?

My point is, there's a lot of ground you can cover in those two categories :side:

WOW!
I knew none of that except for the 3rd one until now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84692

Stverno wrote:

I knew all except for the 4th and 2nd. I have until Monday to do it (I still haven't started lol) and I might do one of those. I just can't make a decision. Argh :angry: . I should've started on it 2 weeks ago, or at least picked the topic of it..... OMBLOB I'm gonna fail that class.

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84693

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 494
Stverno wrote:

The 3rd one is so true for me lol
*You hit me in the feels, man*
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #84701

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 346
Stverno wrote:

I knew the the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th one

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 1 week ago #84725

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

I knew all except for the 4th and 2nd. I have until Monday to do it (I still haven't started lol) and I might do one of those. I just can't make a decision. Argh :angry: . I should've started on it 2 weeks ago, or at least picked the topic of it..... OMBLOB I'm gonna fail that class.

I can relate :lol:

I'm the biggest procrastinator in the history of the universe.

@TravelPastel

Right?!

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 1 week ago #84728

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

Don't worry, you've got this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black_Tiger_11

My hamster is dying.... 1 month 1 week ago #84800

Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds