Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My new website

My new website 4 months 1 week ago #82042

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1089
Cool Cat wrote:
Sorry guys the mods edited my other posts so u guys can't see it. Not to bush possum : DONT DELET THIS! I decided to put my email on MY website. It's my right to decide how info I want to let out and it's not on Guide, it's on MY website. Thanks if u let this go through.
However, your site has information on it that guide is allowed to make available. Sorry, but that's what I was taught...
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My new website 4 months 1 week ago #82050

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Cool Cat wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Sorry guys the mods edited my other posts so u guys can't see it. Not to bush possum : DONT DELET THIS! I decided to put my email on MY website. It's my right to decide how info I want to let out and it's not on Guide, it's on MY website. Thanks if u let this go through.
However, your site has information on it that guide is allowed to make available. Sorry, but that's what I was taught...

Ok, then why, may I ask, is there an option when I edit my profile that says make email visible? :huh: ? Please explain.
Never seen the option, so I can't answer that, sorry. All I know is that I'm not supposed to let link to sites that contain personal info through...
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82054

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Cool Cat wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

Ok, then why, may I ask, is there an option when I edit my profile that says make email visible? :huh: ? Please explain.
Never seen the option, so I can't answer that, sorry. All I know is that I'm not supposed to let link to sites that contain personal info through...
then go to ur profile, click edit, click user information, and its right there. Plane as day.
Never noticed it before, but I didn't set it up. I was taught not to let links like that through though, soz.

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82061

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1343
I am not trying to start an argument but
Why can't CoolCat post a link, But I see people posting Chatzy links
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82063

• Kwesi
I understand why CoolCat link was blocked
But shouldn't Chatzy links be blocked because it states in the Moderater Training

"On the Guide Discussion Board, do not approve any posts that invite users to a private chat or share a way to get in touch with a user directly. "

And Chatzy is a Private Chat
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82066

Kwesi, I haven't seen people posting chatzy links. Do you mean on their profile? People have chatzy links on their profile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82069

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
Kwesi wrote:
But shouldn't Chatzy links be blocked because it states in the Moderater Training

"On the Guide Discussion Board, do not approve any posts that invite users to a private chat or share a way to get in touch with a user directly. "

It's not a private chat. It is a public group chat.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82076

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Look people,
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82077

Kwesi wrote:

i agree with Bee. Chatzy is not a private chat. It is a group chat anyone can join if they wish.

And again, I have NOT seen anyone post a link to chatzy. I have only seen people's profiles with links to chatzy. If you have, please tell me where by sending me a link to it. Or can we not share links? idk.

@bush, There is an option to make your email visible. It is in edit profile - forum settings.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82086

Cool Cat wrote:
Look people,
???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82089

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:

i agree with Bee. Chatzy is not a private chat. It is a group chat anyone can join if they wish.

And again, I have NOT seen anyone post a link to chatzy. I have only seen people's profiles with links to chatzy. If you have, please tell me where by sending me a link to it. Or can we not share links? idk.

@bush, There is an option to make your email visible. It is in edit profile - forum settings.

~MK

I post Chatzy links. I posted one on that one topic where someone said they wished the Chat on this website was open more often, and I gave them the link to Chatzy.

I posted/gave the Chatzy links. Sorry
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82097

TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:

~MK

I post Chatzy links. I posted one on that one topic where someone said they wished the Chat on this website was open more often, and I gave them the link to Chatzy.

Ah ok. nothing to be sorry for. That was a long time ago though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82101

• Kwesi
missionarykid wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:

~MK

Chatzy is known as a free private chat.

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82108

Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:

~MK

I see. It is.

However, we use it as a public group chat. Anyone can come on and chat with us as long as they have the link.

The ministry chat, is on google. You can find it on google and we try to get as many people on it as possible.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: im a beekeeper

My new website 4 months 6 days ago #82132

• Kwesi
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:

~MK

I see. It is.

However, we use it as a public group chat. Anyone can come on and chat with us as long as they have the link.

The ministry chat, is on google. You can find it on google and we try to get as many people on it as possible.
I see where you are coming from, And though we might disagree
I think one thing we can all agree on is that the ministry chat is a great idea

My new website 4 months 5 days ago #82150

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Kwesi wrote:

~MK

I see. It is.

I see where you are coming from, And though we might disagree
I think one thing we can all agree on is that the ministry chat is a great idea
We have about 40 visitors a week in the FEM chat now.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

My new website 4 months 5 days ago #82152

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Hey guys sorry if it came through to strongly. I honestly didnt mean to be rude. :)
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds