Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hmmm What to do?

Hmmm What to do? 4 months 1 week ago #81558

• nadcombo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 45
Ok, a while ago, I went on a website and met a Girl. Her name is Sofia. We have been texting back and forth for a couple months now, and this morning, I got a text, and she was unusually happy. I asked why, and she said you only live once. and then I said, (i will be directly quoting btw) But after the resurrection when Jesus returns, if he is your friend, life will never end. she responded so. lol. if you believe in him. I responded, That I do. her: I don't though, and soo... me: oh, you should try.her: Nah, not my thing. me: well hopefully someday you will meet him. Her: hahahah thanks. Me: do you at least believe in the Bible? her: nope. me: what caused you not to? Her: I don't believe it's true. Me: Oh I see.
And that is the end. What do I say to bring her to Christ?
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hmmm What to do? 4 months 1 week ago #81594

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
Well, you can't be too pushy, or she'll start ignoring you. But if you aren't pushy enough, she won't even notice.

I'm sorry, that's all I've got.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Hmmm What to do? 4 months 1 week ago #81598

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
Continue to be a good friend to her! Showing people who Jesus is isn't always through words. A lot of people notice what we say and do (more of the former since it's online lol) than we think. And what you can't get through over a typed message, the Holy Spirit will make up for. :) Pray for her, too! Complete thumbs-up for wanting to witness to her.
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, TravelPastel
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds