Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Dragons

They were real 6 46.2%
They were not real 3 23.1%
They will be I heaven 2 15.4%
They won't be in heaven 2 15.4%
Total number of voters: 13 ( horsegirl04, kiwi guy, notturningaside, TravelPastel, Pyrrhic ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Dragons

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81544

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 98
Do you think Dragons were real? Maybe as a dino that flew and want a pterodactyl or veloceraptor? (Did I spell that right?)

I think they were. How else would the idea have gotten into our heads? There had to be something like it. Maybe they just did not breath

Fire. I think they will be in heaven though, if we want them to. I hope they are. I love dragons. If you ask me what my favorite genre of

Books are, I will say dragons, even though it isn't a genre.my favorite dragon series' are Wings of Fire, The Inheritance series

(Eragon,Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) and... I can't rember the last name series name!

Any ways. What do you think about dragons? Inspired Thinker, if you are reading this, please give your opinion. It really helps!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81553

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 985
Define 'dragons'.

For example, Komodo Dragons are real.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81593

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
I'm going to focus on one part of your post in particular:

ClimberforGod wrote:
Do you think Dragons were real? Maybe as a dino that flew and want a pterodactyl or veloceraptor? (Did I spell that right?)

I think they were. How else would the idea have gotten into our heads?

If by "dragon" you mean "large reptile" then yes, they did exist, and still do (like Stverno's example). The fantastical image of dragons we have today was probably inspired by large reptiles. However, even if there weren't dragons, and I'm not saying there weren't, but if there weren't, I think humans would have been plenty capable of making something like that up. People make imaginary creatures all the time not, who's to say they didn't back then?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81632

I don't think they we're real but in heaven maybe
Bikerider 11 but my friends call me lalipop. You all I hope my friends. I like riding bikes, and my favorite number is 11. Also, that is my age as well. I would like to help with Guide Magazine. let me know if I can do anything to help.

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81656

• ClimberforGod
Stverno wrote:
Define 'dragons'.

For example, Komodo Dragons are real.

Not Komodo Dragons, but the dragons that people put into books, sometimes called dragons from. "Dragon lore" flying, scaly, huge dragons. I think, if they were real, they did not breath fire.

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81657

• ClimberforGod
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

ClimberforGod wrote:

If by "dragon" you mean "large reptile" then yes, they did exist, and still do (like Stverno's example). The fantastical image of dragons we have today was probably inspired by large reptiles. However, even if there weren't dragons, and I'm not saying there weren't, but if there weren't, I think humans would have been plenty capable of making something like that up. People make imaginary creatures all the time not, who's to say they didn't back then?
Don't forget Satan was called the Great Dragon

Yes, but who put the image of what a dragon LOOKED like in someone's head? It may not be called a dragon, it could be a...searantre!

That's what I want to know. Were dragons, or a dragon by another name real?

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81721

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Dragons are so cool
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81737

• CherryBomb
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Thank you received: 18
Dragons... I have a friend who LOVES dragons. I think they are real. becuase in the Bible Jesus calls Saten a Dragon.
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81799

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
ClimberforGod wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

ClimberforGod wrote:

Yes, but who put the image of what a dragon LOOKED like in someone's head? It may not be called a dragon, it could be a...searantre!

I think dragons were probably inspired by some other reptile. For example, (hopefully I historied correctly) mermaids were "invented" when drunk sailors saw sea lions and mistook them for women. Other creatures such as Phoenixes, goblins, and aliens also may have been inspired by exhorting creatures, but their appearance mostly came from the imagination. I think it was the same with dragons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81805

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1338
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

ClimberforGod wrote:

I think dragons were probably inspired by some other reptile. For example, (hopefully I historied correctly) mermaids were "invented" when drunk sailors saw sea lions and mistook them for women. Other creatures such as Phoenixes, goblins, and aliens also may have been inspired by exhorting creatures, but their appearance mostly came from the imagination. I think it was the same with dragons.
They must have been really drunk if they thought sea lions looked like women
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81831

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

ClimberforGod wrote:

I just looked it up, and I wasn't completely right. The idea of mermaids already exhisted, but when people claimed to have seen one, they probably really saw a manatee or something.

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81867

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 542
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

ClimberforGod wrote:

I just looked it up, and I wasn't completely right. The idea of mermaids already exhisted, but when people claimed to have seen one, they probably really saw a manatee or something.
Manatees are so cool
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Dragons 4 months 1 week ago #81879

• ClimberforGod
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

ClimberforGod wrote:

That is what I was thinking, hence my first post...

Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds