Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81082

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
oh, and last year, toyotas were numbers 4,6, and 8 most popular in the US
So we beat :P
Btw, what do you think of the FJ?
Ps. Weren't you going to go to sleep? :P
FJ handles like a boat, looks awkward, has an awkward, inconvenient window arrangement, and still manages to be one of the top 5 off roading vehicles out there
and yes, but i got absorbed in this :P
I just know that it looks weird :D idk how people even like it!!
Lol! You'd better go then :P
because its a great off roader, beaten only by the jeep, hummer, and one other vehicle that i forget
It and the nissin juke have to be the two weirdest looking cars that are common these days... and I've only heard bad news about jeeps...
no one understands the juke... and idk what yall are driving but the wrangler is still the most capable, reliable off roader out there
Lol! Idk either... my fav cars would be Nissan patrol, VW golf (rlly economical) and Toyota Land Cruiser
ah, the american nissan armada, nice car, but i prefer its smaller brother the xterra, and the vw golf is nice and cheap, but i usually don like europen cars tbh, parts are too pricey, but i love the land cruiser, its great
Meh, the armada is too much like the most recent patrol, which is essentially a city slicker car. I like the 'Trols from back 10 years ago and such. Golf is at least reliable, so you don't need parts that often lol
And yeah, crusers are the best!
lol, yeah... why i prefer the xterra (#5 top off roader btw) and i guess thats true, but one time that i had to replace the fuel pump on a touareg for $400 turned me off of them, and yesh! it is, luxury, capability, and un flashy style, all in one
Golf is different to Touareg lol
Go cruisers! Whoot!
still vw, just a faster vw, and yup!
(we actually agree on something!! :ohmy: )
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81083

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1090
Haha, this has to go in the Guinness book of records lol. Bp and Notturningaside finally agree on something!! :D
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81084

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Lol! I have no idea, but if Fahrenheit now belongs to you thanks to squatters rights, then I think Toyota is ours ;)
and im pretty sure we have more toyotas in the USA
They're like our national cars lol, good luck with having more of them proportionally ;)
there are toyotas everywhere here, i can see 5 out my window right now...
Last year the HiLux was our most popular car....
i think thats the same as our highlander, which is parked under my bedroom window
Nope, different...
right, thats your ridgeline looking tacoma
Huh?
lookup the honda ridgeline, compare it with the hilux, and then look at toyotas american small truck the tacoma
They all look pretty similar...
ay yi yi, the tacoma is very different
Por qué?
its a truck that doenst try to look like an angular sports car unlike the ridgeline and hilux
Ahh pfft. The hilux is anything but a sports car, lol!!
It's essentially a tradie's ute
translate into international english pls
Lol, ok, I'll try....
It's essentially a trademan's, uhhhh.... a truck with a tray... is a ute... hmmm... idk what you guys call Utes lol.
a truck wiith a bed, thats a coupe utility, a car that wants to be a truck, right? if so, then its not at all the tacoma, thats a truck that is a truck
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81085

bush possum wrote:
Haha, this has to go in the Guinness book of records lol. Bp and Notturningaside finally agree on something!! :D
CALL THEM!!!

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81086

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
FJ handles like a boat, looks awkward, has an awkward, inconvenient window arrangement, and still manages to be one of the top 5 off roading vehicles out there
because its a great off roader, beaten only by the jeep, hummer, and one other vehicle that i forget
It and the nissin juke have to be the two weirdest looking cars that are common these days... and I've only heard bad news about jeeps...
no one understands the juke... and idk what yall are driving but the wrangler is still the most capable, reliable off roader out there
Lol! Idk either... my fav cars would be Nissan patrol, VW golf (rlly economical) and Toyota Land Cruiser
ah, the american nissan armada, nice car, but i prefer its smaller brother the xterra, and the vw golf is nice and cheap, but i usually don like europen cars tbh, parts are too pricey, but i love the land cruiser, its great
Meh, the armada is too much like the most recent patrol, which is essentially a city slicker car. I like the 'Trols from back 10 years ago and such. Golf is at least reliable, so you don't need parts that often lol
lol, yeah... why i prefer the xterra (#5 top off roader btw) and i guess thats true, but one time that i had to replace the fuel pump on a touareg for $400 turned me off of them, and yesh! it is, luxury, capability, and un flashy style, all in one
Go cruisers! Whoot!
True, but still.... we've had ours for 8 years now, and by God's grace haven't had an accident in it, and haven't had anything major to repair on it!
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81087

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
True, but still.... we've had ours for 8 years now, and by God's grace haven't had an accident in it, and haven't had anything major to repair on it!
well, good! PTL!

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81088

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Lol! I have no idea, but if Fahrenheit now belongs to you thanks to squatters rights, then I think Toyota is ours ;)
They're like our national cars lol, good luck with having more of them proportionally ;)
i think thats the same as our highlander, which is parked under my bedroom window
Nope, different...
Huh?
lookup the honda ridgeline, compare it with the hilux, and then look at toyotas american small truck the tacoma
Por qué?
its a truck that doenst try to look like an angular sports car unlike the ridgeline and hilux
Lol, ok, I'll try....
It's essentially a trademan's, uhhhh.... a truck with a tray... is a ute... hmmm... idk what you guys call Utes lol.
a truck wiith a bed, thats a coupe utility, a car that wants to be a truck, right? if so, then its not at all the tacoma, thats a truck that is a truck
Noooo, it already is a truck, but on farms it's more useful to have a "bed" than a station wagon

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81089

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
That's why I like the golf, cos we get on average about 5 l/100 km
Edit: and don't ask me to translate that into miles and gallons....
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by bush possum.

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81090

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
Noooo, it already is a truck, but on farms it's more useful to have a "bed" than a station wagon
but from what i read they are usually 2 wheel drive

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81091

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
Hilux? Idk about that, but they're used a LOT by tradesmen

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81092

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81093

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad
We had a cruiser before that, had to trade it in cos it was guzzling 15 l/100 km... and dad had a long way to travel to work, so it wasn't worth it's while.... really sad that it was such a guzzler, cos it was an awesome car!!

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81094

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
wouldnt surprise me... but tbh, where i am from people do the same thing and everyone face palms cause here a 2wd truck is only good about 5-8 months out of the year, the rest of the time, its an accident waiting to happen

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81095

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
wouldnt surprise me... but tbh, where i am from people do the same thing and everyone face palms cause here a 2wd truck is only good about 5-8 months out of the year, the rest of the time, its an accident waiting to happen
Well, considering most Australians have to "go to the snow", we don't have to worry too much, cos literally, snow doesn't fall in our cities except for Hobart occasionally

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81096

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad
We had a cruiser before that, had to trade it in cos it was guzzling 15 l/100 km... and dad had a long way to travel to work, so it wasn't worth it's while.... really sad that it was such a guzzler, cos it was an awesome car!!
ouch, thats worse than mine, i get about 10 gallons more than that and i still pay a bundle in gas, (like $60 a week)

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81097

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
Well, considering most Australians have to "go to the snow", we don't have to worry too much, cos literally, snow doesn't fall in our cities except for Hobart occasionally
yeah, you guys can get away with that :P i cant, here, you need to drive carefully with FWD or have 4WD or AWD

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81098

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad
ouch, thats worse than mine, i get about 10 gallons more than that and i still pay a bundle in gas, (like $60 a week)
Yeah, it cost a lot, but it was an awesome car.... especially cos you could make it into a seven seater :D and it was awesome fun sitting in the back seats :D

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81099

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad
Yeah, it cost a lot, but it was an awesome car.... especially cos you could make it into a seven seater :D and it was awesome fun sitting in the back seats :D
lol, i bet

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81100

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
yeah, you guys can get away with that :P i cant, here, you need to drive carefully with FWD or have 4WD or AWD
Lol, yeah. Good thing I don't live in 'Merica cos else I'd die of frostbite... I hate the cold!!

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81101

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad
ps. i must sleep now, so ttyl, we will pick this up again tommorrow night or sunday maybe?

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81102

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Anyway, you WERE going to go to bed, weren't you? :P

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81103

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
Lol, yeah. Good thing I don't live in 'Merica cos else I'd die of frostbite... I hate the cold!!
lol, but the snow is so much fun!!!

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81104

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Go cruisers! Whoot!
well, good! PTL!
Amen lol
62 mpg aint bad
ps. i must sleep now, so ttyl, we will pick this up again tommorrow night or sunday maybe?
Possibly tomorrow night, Sunday I may not be online...

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81105

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
Huh?
Por qué?
Lol, ok, I'll try....
lol, but the snow is so much fun!!!
Yes, but I don't like living in it....

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81106

bush possum wrote:
Anyway, you WERE going to go to bed, weren't you? :P
well, its 1 AM, so, yeah, hasta luego!
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds