Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81008

hey, BP, ive been wondering, why are all your cars Japanese, or am i mistaken?
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81029

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1096
Lol! I have no idea, but if Fahrenheit now belongs to you thanks to squatters rights, then I think Toyota is ours ;)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81030

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
And don't forget, until this year we've been producing Fords as well, and if they're Japanese, then I'm a monkey's uncle!
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81032

bush possum wrote:
Lol! I have no idea, but if Fahrenheit now belongs to you thanks to squatters rights, then I think Toyota is ours ;)
funny, cause you sure use a lot of subarus from what i hear...
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81034

bush possum wrote:
and im pretty sure we have more toyotas in the USA

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81035

bush possum wrote:
And don't forget, until this year we've been producing Fords as well, and if they're Japanese, then I'm a monkey's uncle!
no, those are american, tho only 3 good models have passed through your plant... :whistle:

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81036

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
They're like our national cars lol, good luck with having more of them proportionally ;)

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81037

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
no, those are american, tho only 3 good models have passed through your plant... :whistle:
Well, who designed them, huh?

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81038

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
We actually don't have that many Subies anymore...

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81040

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
They're like our national cars lol, good luck with having more of them proportionally ;)
there are toyotas everywhere here, i can see 5 out my window right now...

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81042

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
if i remember correctly, a japanese guy, an australian guy, and an american guy

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81043

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
So we're not completely to blame :P

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81044

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
We actually don't have that many Subies anymore...
oh? no more outbacks? thats sad, they are great vehicles, i personally drive one, an outback SUS to be exact, which you unfortunately never got down under

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81045

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
So we're not completely to blame :P
lol, i wouldnt blame ford on you
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81046

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Last year the HiLux was our most popular car....

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81047

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
i think thats the same as our highlander, which is parked under my bedroom window

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81048

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
Oh, and we created Holdens back in the 1800's....

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81049

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
i think thats the same as our highlander, which is parked under my bedroom window
Nope, different...

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81050

oh, and last year, toyotas were numbers 4,6, and 8 most popular in the US

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81051

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
So we beat :P
Btw, what do you think of the FJ?
Ps. Weren't you going to go to sleep? :P

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81052

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
they are still alive, just owned by the american General Motors Corp.

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81053

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Hoon cars... never did like them...

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81054

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Nope, different...
right, thats your ridgeline looking tacoma

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81055

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
So we beat :P
Btw, what do you think of the FJ?
Ps. Weren't you going to go to sleep? :P
FJ handles like a boat, looks awkward, has an awkward, inconvenient window arrangement, and still manages to be one of the top 5 off roading vehicles out there
and yes, but i got absorbed in this :P

Bush Possum and Notturningaside's American/Aussie discussion arena 4 months 3 weeks ago #81056

bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Hoon cars... never did like them...
hoon?
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds