Loose tooth? 4 months 3 weeks ago #80305

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 556
Mp137 wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
On the mission trip I went on I got to assist the dentists! So now I know what it looks like from the dentists' point of view! It's pretty cool
It's cool, isn't it?

I got to volunteer at an AMEN clinic here where I live, and I got to work in the dental section. It was so cool! I got to hold the suction tube and everything...

And it was so nice to be experiencing a dentist appointment from the dentist's point of view instead of the patient's! :lol:

By the way, how did it go? Was like completely awesome, or was it horrible, or a mix?

Yes! I got to hold the tube, mix the fillings, help with stitches... it was super fun. The trip went well, but unfortunately it was a mix of awesome and horrible. :side: The weather was terrible and I scraped my legs pretty bad while carrying buckets of concrete, so the doctor on the trip had to scrub the rocks out of my skin.... and now one of the scrapes is infected. :sick: But other than that it was amazing! The people there are amazing. Everyone was super welcoming. I'm definitely going again next year.
It's great you're having a good time Mp!! Hope your leg gets better ^O^
My mom is a hygienist
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Loose tooth? 4 months 3 weeks ago #80331

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
TravelPastel wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
On the mission trip I went on I got to assist the dentists! So now I know what it looks like from the dentists' point of view! It's pretty cool
It's cool, isn't it?

I got to volunteer at an AMEN clinic here where I live, and I got to work in the dental section. It was so cool! I got to hold the suction tube and everything...

And it was so nice to be experiencing a dentist appointment from the dentist's point of view instead of the patient's! :lol:

By the way, how did it go? Was like completely awesome, or was it horrible, or a mix?

Yes! I got to hold the tube, mix the fillings, help with stitches... it was super fun. The trip went well, but unfortunately it was a mix of awesome and horrible. :side: The weather was terrible and I scraped my legs pretty bad while carrying buckets of concrete, so the doctor on the trip had to scrub the rocks out of my skin.... and now one of the scrapes is infected. :sick: But other than that it was amazing! The people there are amazing. Everyone was super welcoming. I'm definitely going again next year.
It's great you're having a good time Mp!! Hope your leg gets better ^O^
My mom is a hygienist

Same with my mom
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds