Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm lonely :C

I'm lonely :C 5 months 1 week ago #79059

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 300
:( my friends aren't going to highschool with me (they're being homeschooled instead) and they were the only friends I had and everyone else I'm not really friends with and besides that my class is going to have about 20-30 more people added to it and I honestly don't really want to make new friends. Then there's the rest of the highschool who I really don't feel comfortable around (a whole bunch of them cuss and stuff even though it's an Adventist school) but some of them are fine I just don't want to talk to them.
Advice?
i know I could make new friends but I don't want to (it's a very long story but i guess I could explain if need be :) )

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm lonely :C 5 months 1 week ago #79063

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
You have to try to make new friends. That's all I can tell ya.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

I'm lonely :C 5 months 1 week ago #79077

I totally get you!! A new school is tough especially when you don't have your friends. The adivse I have is, find people with some of the same interests, and don't be afraid to speak out. I know that's easier said than done, but if you see a group of people who have the same values as u do, try to get the courage to talk to them. Also pray (yes I know that this may sound cliché but it really works) God will lead you to the place you need to be.

Lastly! Don't ever give your personality away to please someone else. There will be people who may see something you do as annoying or stupid, and without knowing it you may change to please them. If the people are not willing to accept who you are, then they are not worth your time. Don't ever lower yourself for others.

GOOD LUCK! (hope my advise helps :) )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I'm lonely :C 5 months 1 week ago #79079

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 93
You have friends here on Guide. We will pray for you, listen to you, give you advice, even though most of us don't personally know you. I will try to be your friend the best I can even though Guide is the only connection that I know of and I am only in 7th grade. You will eventually get a friend, all you have to do is be friendly. Otherwise its just Guide, we're here.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.

I'm lonely :C 5 months 1 week ago #79088

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Make new friends
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

I'm lonely :C 5 months 1 week ago #79151

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 98
emmykitty wrote:
:( my friends aren't going to highschool with me (they're being homeschooled instead) and they were the only friends I had and everyone else I'm not really friends with and besides that my class is going to have about 20-30 more people added to it and I honestly don't really want to make new friends. Then there's the rest of the highschool who I really don't feel comfortable around (a whole bunch of them cuss and stuff even though it's an Adventist school) but some of them are fine I just don't want to talk to them.
Advice?
i know I could make new friends but I don't want to (it's a very long story but i guess I could explain if need be :) )

I'm sorry I don't have advice for you but I'll tell you a story! Okay, there was this guy Timothy, (this was fifth grade) who was new, and for weeks he stood by the wall, with a scowl on his face, and talked to no one. He walked away when we aproched him, but after the third week he would only talk to one guy, but he never went and played with him. After the fourth week, you would thought that he had known his class mates all his life. So maybe you don't need to make friends with some one. Maybe some will make friends with you.
I hope that helps
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds