Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Green screening!!!

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77858

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
So I have a friend who does green screening. I decided I wanted to try ( I'm into audio visual computer stuff) I asked him if a green tarp would work cause I don't have a green screen yet. He said it might so I tried it and it WORKED!!!!! :woohoo: so I do green screening now! It's so fun. Just curiouse do any of u guys do green screening. If so, what software do u use? I used the mac version of iMovie. It's pretty basic but there is actually a green and blue screen setting on it!!!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77868

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
How does green screening work? I've always wondered.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77880

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
Cool Cat wrote:
So I have a friend who does green screening. I decided I wanted to try ( I'm into audio visual computer stuff) I asked him if a green tarp would work cause I don't have a green screen yet. He said it might so I tried it and it WORKED!!!!! :woohoo: so I do green screening now! It's so fun. Just curiouse do any of u guys do green screening. If so, what software do u use? I used the mac version of iMovie. It's pretty basic but there is actually a green and blue screen setting on it!!!
Haha your friend has only used a green screen a few times in his life!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77890

In photoshop and some other programs a background of whatever color will work, and i do a bit every now and then with photos, I mainly do photos cause videos can be a pain to green screen at times with my software, but i have messed around with it in my local maker space
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77895

SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Basically, you film or photograph something or someone up against a solid background (green usually works best, but not always) and then you digitally remove the solid background and replace it with whatever background you want, if you wanna try, there are some free apps for i phone and android that will do that (just not too well, and the photo usually comes out low res, but they are great for playing around with)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77898

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
no but i would like to try
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77917

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
I don't green screen, or really use any advanced audio visual technology, but it's always cool to see others who can and do.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77919

• Cool Cat
notturningaside wrote:
In photoshop and some other programs a background of whatever color will work, and i do a bit every now and then with photos, I mainly do photos cause videos can be a pain to green screen at times with my software, but i have messed around with it in my local maker space
Yeah but green screen is less editing and is better for videoing. All the professional studios and movie producers and news stations use green screens

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77972

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
My dad and I both love taking pictures and computers.
So during Christmas season for our church we took family portraits and we used green screens to change their backgrounds.
I don't remember what program we used

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #77974

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

So during green screening you could take pictures or videos of people or things anywhere as long as you have a green background (preferably a green background)
So you take the pic/vid with the green background then you upload the picture to any photography app that does green screening. Then you follow the apps directions to swap the green screen with a different background.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78030

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
I love to edit but I don't use that type of green screen :silly:
I use transparent pictures and put them on backgrounds and stuff :)
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78060

Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Yeah but green screen is less editing and is better for videoing. All the professional studios and movie producers and news stations use green screens
That is true most times, except when you have something green :P (but thats why there are also blue and Red)
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78064

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
That is true most times, except when you have something green :P (but thats why there are also blue and Red)
but what if you have something that is blue and red and green?

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78065

• Cool Cat
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
True I I had to make sure I did it wear green!

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78066

• Cool Cat
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
True I I had to make sure I didn't wear green

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78086

horsegirl04 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
You can techinically green screen with any solid color, its just that blue, green, and red work best

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78087

Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
True I I had to make sure I didn't wear green
Lol, yup!

Green screening!!! 5 months 3 weeks ago #78238

horsegirl04 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
you use yellow, or white, or brown, or any other color :P

Green screening!!! 5 months 1 week ago #79095

• Cool Cat
notturningaside wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
No they don't work as well

Green screening!!! 5 months 1 week ago #79117

Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
they dont, and you have to do more work to get rid of them, but they do still work, at least in photoshop and most of the software i use

Green screening!!! 5 months 1 week ago #79400

• Cool Cat
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
they dont, and you have to do more work to get rid of them, but they do still work, at least in photoshop and most of the software i use
Not true that u have to do a lot more work to get rid of them. Have u even done green screening?all I do is insert it on Imovie and turn on the setting and put the clips on top of each other and it does it. The only other editing I have to do is drag a little eraser icon ( the clean up thingy) and it gets rid of it and that's all! Why do u think all the news company's etc. use green screens? And they know what they r doing more than u do. No offense, but they do. It's their job.

Green screening!!! 5 months 1 week ago #79445

Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
Not true that u have to do a lot more work to get rid of them. Have u even done green screening?all I do is insert it on Imovie and turn on the setting and put the clips on top of each other and it does it. The only other editing I have to do is drag a little eraser icon ( the clean up thingy) and it gets rid of it and that's all! Why do u think all the news company's etc. use green screens? And they know what they r doing more than u do. No offense, but they do. It's their job.
Adobe is a tad different, it lets you do a bit more to your green screening to achieve better results...

Green screening!!! 5 months 1 week ago #79453

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
bush possum wrote:
Not another arguement between the tech heads?! Man alive, I was just recovering from the last one..... Smhv :P
Haha yeah! Chill guys before someone packs a sad and gaps it!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

Green screening!!! 5 months 1 week ago #79471

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
bush possum wrote:
Not another arguement between the tech heads?! Man alive, I was just recovering from the last one..... Smhv :P

*argument

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Green screening!!! 5 months 2 days ago #79787

• Cool Cat
bush possum wrote:

Ok soz people. I'll try to not argue. But I didn't think we were arguing. It was more of a discussion. But ok.
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds