TOPIC: Guide stress psa

Guide stress psa 6 months 5 days ago #76895

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
How I personally deal with drama on Guide:
1. I only get on on weekends
2. If there is something that is bugging me, then once I get off Guide for the day, I forget about it in like half an hour.
3. I read other people's drama, and may interject here and there, but in the end it doesn't affect my personal life AT ALL, so I don't worry.
4. Once I've said what I want to say, I stop worrying about it. Sure I might check in later and say something else, but I can't do anything other than type stuff. Once I've typed stuff, then I can't do anything else until someone replies, so I put it on the back burner.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, bush possum, horsegirl04, maplesyruphotel9, the_adorbs, Guitar Kid

Guide stress psa 6 months 4 days ago #76925

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
I go on everyday, I post on most debates, and I don't let any of it relate to my daily life. I've been in a lot of arguments here, but it has never stressed me out.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, the_adorbs

Guide stress psa 6 months 4 days ago #76930

• maplesyruphotel9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
2. If there is something that is bugging me, then once I get off Guide for the day, I forget about it in like half an hour.
3. I read other people's drama, and may interject here and there, but in the end it doesn't affect my personal life AT ALL, so I don't worry.
4. Once I've said what I want to say, I stop worrying about it. Sure I might check in later and say something else, but I can't do anything other than type stuff. Once I've typed stuff, then I can't do anything else until someone replies, so I put it on the back burner.

Same, when I was younger I used to be really defensive about my opinions and would get in arguments on Guide, but now I just learn to forget about it :silly:
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)

Guide stress psa 6 months 4 days ago #76958

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 985
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

*sighs* If only he was this easy to deal with in real life.....

Jk

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Guide stress psa 5 months 4 weeks ago #77295

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 371
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

*sighs* If only he was this easy to deal with in real life.....

Jk
lol

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds