Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Should we?

Yah! 5 41.7%
Nah. 7 58.3%
Total number of voters: 12 ( mlogan, horsegirl04, Mp137, LolingforJesus, SirGeneralCliche ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70209

So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70216

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1400
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70226

Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
IKR! Come on dudes, lets have a troll fest!

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70235

nice try guys...

I always look at every topic...

so.....

just do someone else plz


PLs pray, my sis has pneumonia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70238

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1400
missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

I always look at every topic...

so.....

just do someone else plz

Nice picture you got there MK
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SurrenderShadow

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70240

Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
I love you Kwesi.
LOL I knew you'd look, MK, this is just for laughs :lol:

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70241

Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

I always look at every topic...

so.....

just do someone else plz

Nice picture you got there MK
guyzzz

plz stop.


PLs pray, my sis has pneumonia
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70243

missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

I always look at every topic...

so.....

just do someone else plz
Nooooooo MK!!!!! Leave your old one on!!

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70244

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 998
Oy vey....

Guys, could you please just keep your own individual things and not copy somebody else? It's really very confusing for the rest of us :S



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70245

SurrenderShadow wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

I always look at every topic...

so.....

just do someone else plz
Nooooooo MK!!!!! Leave your old one on!!
then stop with the other one.


This is my original profile pic. i dont think anyone remembers it.


PLs pray, my sis has pneumonia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70262

@Kwesi,
can you please change back to your profile pic? And signature? both names are short and it is confusing.


PLs pray, my sis has pneumonia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70284

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1400
missionarykid wrote:
@Kwesi,
can you please change back to your profile pic? And signature? both names are short and it is confusing.
I changed it
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70316

I mean at first look I thought it would be funny, but now that I think about it, I'd hate it if someone did that to me. Sorry, I'm not in support of this. :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70349

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1400
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
I love you Kwesi.
LOL I knew you'd look, MK, this is just for laughs :lol:
Ik everbody likes me I mean who can hate a Kwesi

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70363

Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
I love you Kwesi.
LOL I knew you'd look, MK, this is just for laughs :lol:
Ik everbody likes me I mean who can hate a Kwesi

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No one can hate a Kwesi!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70367

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1400
LolingforJesus wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
I love you Kwesi.
LOL I knew you'd look, MK, this is just for laughs :lol:
Ik everbody likes me I mean who can hate a Kwesi

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No one can hate a Kwesi!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAHAHA
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 5 days ago #70371

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1400
LolingforJesus wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
I love you Kwesi.
LOL I knew you'd look, MK, this is just for laughs :lol:
Ik everbody likes me I mean who can hate a Kwesi

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No one can hate a Kwesi!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Do you hate mushrooms? Mushrooms are so yummmy and good for you
A mushroom a day, keeps the doctor away
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 10 months 3 days ago #70516

LolingforJesus wrote:
I mean at first look I thought it would be funny, but now that I think about it, I'd hate it if someone did that to me. Sorry, I'm not in support of this. :dry:
Guys you know this is fake, right? I mean, who would do that? Btw Loling, thanks for the non-support ;)

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds