Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Should we?

Yah! 5 41.7%
Nah. 7 58.3%
Total number of voters: 12 ( mlogan, horsegirl04, Mp137, LolingforJesus, SirGeneralCliche ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70209

So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
You have until Moday to vote.

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70216

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1341
SurrenderShadow wrote:
So guys, why dont we make an international trolling day? On that day of the year we will make a new account w the name of a selected person. Say MK for example. Then we will upload their picture as our profile. It'll be a ton of fun!!! What do u guys think? How about we start on Monday w MK?
Yaaas I like trolling I want to be Quirky
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70226

Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
IKR! Come on dudes, lets have a troll fest!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70235

nice try guys...

I always look at every topic...

so.....

just do someone else plz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70238

• Kwesi
missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

so.....

just do someone else plz

Nice picture you got there MK
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SurrenderShadow

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70240

Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
I love you Kwesi.
LOL I knew you'd look, MK, this is just for laughs :lol:

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70241

Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

so.....

just do someone else plz

Nice picture you got there MK
guyzzz

plz stop.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70243

missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

so.....

just do someone else plz
Nooooooo MK!!!!! Leave your old one on!!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70244

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Oy vey....

Guys, could you please just keep your own individual things and not copy somebody else? It's really very confusing for the rest of us :S

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70245

SurrenderShadow wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
nice try guys...

so.....

just do someone else plz
Nooooooo MK!!!!! Leave your old one on!!
then stop with the other one.

This is my original profile pic. i dont think anyone remembers it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70262

@Kwesi,
can you please change back to your profile pic? And signature? both names are short and it is confusing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70284

• Kwesi
missionarykid wrote:
@Kwesi,
can you please change back to your profile pic? And signature? both names are short and it is confusing.
I changed it
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70316

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 206
I mean at first look I thought it would be funny, but now that I think about it, I'd hate it if someone did that to me. Sorry, I'm not in support of this. :dry:

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70349

• Kwesi
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
I love you Kwesi.
Ik everbody likes me I mean who can hate a Kwesi

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70363

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 206
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
I love you Kwesi.

No one can hate a Kwesi!

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70367

• Kwesi
LolingforJesus wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
I love you Kwesi.

No one can hate a Kwesi!

HAHAHA

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 8 months 1 day ago #70371

• Kwesi
LolingforJesus wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SurrenderShadow wrote:
I love you Kwesi.

No one can hate a Kwesi!
Do you hate mushrooms? Mushrooms are so yummmy and good for you
A mushroom a day, keeps the doctor away

STAY OFF THIS THREAD, MK!!!! Something special, plz dont look! 7 months 4 weeks ago #70516

LolingforJesus wrote:
I mean at first look I thought it would be funny, but now that I think about it, I'd hate it if someone did that to me. Sorry, I'm not in support of this. :dry:
Guys you know this is fake, right? I mean, who would do that? Btw Loling, thanks for the non-support ;)

Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds