Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wondering

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68332

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
So I keep seeing people getting mad and leaving or quieting down because they don't get along. I'm just wondering why that is always happening? Can't we just get along? Get over our disagreements and move on with life? It gets irritating when I see people getting mad because they were criticized or whatever.

And news flash folks, in life you are always going to be offended, we don't need this to be a safe space like what the Liberals did. This should just be a place to voice opinions and if someone contradicts you, live with it and defend yourself, don't cower.
Sincerly, Servant.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, LittleLadyBug, horsegirl04, OUTBACK, LolingforJesus

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68337

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Sorry, but no, we can't all get along. I'm not trying to be mean or rude, but it just doesn't work that way :(
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, the_adorbs

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68340

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
i agree, gude used to be a place where all the guidesters could voice their opinions and there were debates but they hardly ever turned into fights. now people are geting offended by little things, I think we need to be less sensitive

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Servant, LolingforJesus

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68341

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
Servant wrote:
So I keep seeing people getting mad and leaving or quieting down because they don't get along. I'm just wondering why that is always happening? Can't we just get along? Get over our disagreements and move on with life? It gets irritating when I see people getting mad because they were criticized or whatever.

And news flash folks, in life you are always going to be offended, we don't need this to be a safe space like what the Liberals did. This should just be a place to voice opinions and if someone contradicts you, live with it and defend yourself, don't cower.
Sincerly, Servant.
thank you servant i totally agree you.
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68347

• Servant
  • Serve God
horsegirl04 wrote:
i agree, gude used to be a place where all the guidesters could voice their opinions and there were debates but they hardly ever turned into fights. now people are geting offended by little things, I think we need to be less sensitive
Exactly.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68350

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1089
We need to learn to agree to disagree.... And we need to learn to pray more! "...We have not because we ask not."
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68356

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1089
missionarykid wrote:
Listen.....

I feel like some of these posts are coming up because of me (not saying they are, just saying i FEEL LIKE they are).

Also, I agree with horsegirl.

bye.
No, not just you, we've all been touchy at sometime or other... But we can overcome it with God's help :)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68369

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 208
Yeah I see what you mean. I love discussions but honestly if someone disagrees with me I don't feel offended :whistle:

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Servant

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68492

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
I am not angered by the conflict on here, and I never was, because nothing really offended me personally. I do not condone name calling or aggressive discussion, but I also don't see why people keep talking about it.
I think that conflicts like these wouldn't seem as bad as they are if we ignored them.

Idk, maybe it's because I'm too far removed from the war zone :side:
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68503

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1343
Peace is not the absence of counflict but the ability to cope with it - Unknown
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, honeyflower, Servant, LolingforJesus

Wondering 8 months 2 weeks ago #68702

• Servant
  • Serve God
MK, This post is because I'm wondering why other people, not specifically you, are so touchy when there's a disagreement.
~Servant
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds