Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie?

Newbie? 8 months 4 weeks ago #67634

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Mp137 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Ha, I'll do it for Skite (I HOPE IT IS OKAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: )

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her Skite said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause Skite doesn't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, Skite's sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who used to look like Skite until he changed his profile pic, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, there's Skite who has 1124 posts (I really didn't know what to say about him) and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Why am I still called a new member??? I have been here over a year now.
Idk, that's what Skite wrote, so blame him I guess instead of Mp :P
lol. Ok I will :P

-_-

*gasps for air* *super-tired*........WHERE and HOW do these posts come up all of a sudden?!?!?!? Thanks emmy kitty, thanks for doing it for me hehehehehehe. And everyone else, sorry I wasn't on the past 2 weeks cause.......busy was keeping me busy XD

So, welcome Rush, I hope you have a good time here, and we will be seeing each other more! ;)

Also, I have decided that I am going to give my introduction to the guide community so that they may take care of the newcomers and edit the information in it so that it may be accurate and up to date, so maybe each guidester could take turns on who gets to write the list or introduction, cause sincerely I cant do this forever, and people are not quite happy when they get left out, or information about them is inaccurate, so I need your help, but as I said before, BLAME MP!!! XD

So, I think the caretaker of the introduction chooses the next person to take the introduction, so now I choose emmykitty to do it, if you can. If you can't I might look for someone else. And after you think you want to stop being the caretaker, you choose another suitable caretaker, and so forth :)

Respond soon, and thanks!! Have a good day :D
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rushitaylor

Newbie? 8 months 4 weeks ago #67663

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
Skite wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Ha, I'll do it for Skite (I HOPE IT IS OKAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: )

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her Skite said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause Skite doesn't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, Skite's sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who used to look like Skite until he changed his profile pic, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, there's Skite who has 1124 posts (I really didn't know what to say about him) and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

-_-

*gasps for air* *super-tired*........WHERE and HOW do these posts come up all of a sudden?!?!?!? Thanks emmy kitty, thanks for doing it for me hehehehehehe. And everyone else, sorry I wasn't on the past 2 weeks cause.......busy was keeping me busy XD

So, welcome Rush, I hope you have a good time here, and we will be seeing each other more! ;)

Also, I have decided that I am going to give my introduction to the guide community so that they may take care of the newcomers and edit the information in it so that it may be accurate and up to date, so maybe each guidester could take turns on who gets to write the list or introduction, cause sincerely I cant do this forever, and people are not quite happy when they get left out, or information about them is inaccurate, so I need your help, but as I said before, BLAME MP!!! XD

So, I think the caretaker of the introduction chooses the next person to take the introduction, so now I choose emmykitty to do it, if you can. If you can't I might look for someone else. And after you think you want to stop being the caretaker, you choose another suitable caretaker, and so forth :)

YAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: This sounds like fun :lol: :lol: :lol: now I have to write up my own introduction to everyone... :ohmy: :lol: This will be fun :cheer:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Newbie? 8 months 3 weeks ago #68112

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
emmykitty wrote:
Skite wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

-_-

YAY! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: This sounds like fun :lol: :lol: :lol: now I have to write up my own introduction to everyone... :ohmy: :lol: This will be fun :cheer:

Well......I actually meant this one, and that you edit it.......but then, I don't think it would be a bad idea to come up with a new introduction, so if my........em......this current introduction needs to go rest, then.....well......*sniff*.......*sniff*.....that means goodbye to months of copying and editing the same paragraph, hehehehehe.

emmy, if you think that this is the new direction to go in response with new user, then, it's the direction we should pursue as a community, hehehehe

and here I am writing this paragraph, and sounding like a lunatic XD

Anyways, thank you for reading, and have a good day :)
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson

Newbie? 8 months 3 weeks ago #68116

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
Skite wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Skite wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

-_-

Well......I actually meant this one, and that you edit it.......but then, I don't think it would be a bad idea to come up with a new introduction, so if my........em......this current introduction needs to go rest, then.....well......*sniff*.......*sniff*.....that means goodbye to months of copying and editing the same paragraph, hehehehehe.

emmy, if you think that this is the new direction to go in response with new user, then, it's the direction we should pursue as a community, hehehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

Newbie? 8 months 3 weeks ago #68138

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
20awesome00 wrote:
Skite wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Skite wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

-_-

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, the idea is to be able to have people that reply to the topic be on the list (the topic is the "ok peoples i need your help!" topic) with accurate information so I only get the active users on... :side: Is my logic right? Anyhow, :cheer: , I have an independent spirit so that's why I'm coming up with my own (or one reason :lol: ) hope it's okay with you all! :)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Newbie? 8 months 3 weeks ago #68156

Skite wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Skite wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

-_-

LOL..
I would keep the intro and just edit it. I already edited it for when I am the caretaker. :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds