TOPIC: Newbie?

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67045

• rushitaylor
  • it's personal! xD
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi!~
I'm new here. :lol:
Smile :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67106

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: rushitaylor

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67113

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 304
Hi! I'm emmykitty :cheer: WELCOME TO GUIDE :woohoo: Skite should be here soon (if he hasn't been here already) with a list of who's who!

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67138

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
hi and welcome guide my name is LittleLadyBug but you can call me LLB, LadyBug, LittleBug, LittleLady or anything else that you want to call me anyways welcome to guide! :)
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67146

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Halosche! Hola! 你好!

*insert more languages I don't know)

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67152

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
Welcome!!! I am also relatively new on here............so I guess we are in the same boat!!!
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

Newbie? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67181

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 375
Hi!!! welcome to guide!

don't ever go on a topic that has over 100 posts, it's probably a debate

you can say your first name but last names are not allowed

be nice

Skite will be on here soon with his list and if he isn't here in a week you can look at the other new topics the other new people have made

my name is Annie and have fun :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus, rushitaylor

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67263

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
Hey
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67285

Hey welcome!
I'm MK.
And here are the things to look out for:
1. Quirky is everywhere
2. Mp137 is cool
3. BEEware of Lloyd (pun intended lol)
4. BEE (puns) YOURSELF!!! Don't BEE afraid to voice your opinion. ;)

That's all. you'll figure things out as you go along. ;)

~MK
PS: you can call me MK btw
PPS: WHERE ARE YOU SKITE?!?!

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67306

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
Skite we are waiting for the official introduction :)
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67322

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 189
missionarykid wrote:
Hey welcome!
I'm MK.
And here are the things to look out for:
1. Quirky is everywhere
2. Mp137 is cool
3. BEEware of Lloyd (pun intended lol)
4. BEE (puns) YOURSELF!!! Don't BEE afraid to voice your opinion. ;)

That's all. you'll figure things out as you go along. ;)

~MK
PS: you can call me MK btw
PPS: WHERE ARE YOU SKITE?!?!
\
Not sure if I could say I am in this introduction or not... lol :silly:

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67345

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 210
horsegirl04 wrote:
Hi!!! welcome to guide!

don't ever go on a topic that has over 100 posts, it's probably a debate

you can say your first name but last names are not allowed

be nice

Skite will be on here soon with his list and if he isn't here in a week you can look at the other new topics the other new people have made

my name is Annie and have fun :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lol. Wise words of wisdom when it comes to those debates :unsure:

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67346

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 210
Welcome to Guide!

My main advice is that on Guide we like to have.... er, discussions. When it comes to those, don't be offended if someone says you are an idiot for believing what you believe lol. Altho I doubt that will happen, my main point is don't be offended.

Have a guide time!!!!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67380

• Mp137
LolingforJesus wrote:
Welcome to Guide!

My main advice is that on Guide we like to have.... er, discussions. When it comes to those, don't be offended if someone says you are an idiot for believing what you believe lol. Altho I doubt that will happen, my main point is don't be offended.

Have a guide time!!!!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yep :silly:
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67388

• rushitaylor
  • it's personal! xD
Wow! haha :) Everyone's so friendly! ^_^ Thank you guys!

Newbie? 9 months 1 week ago #67392

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 375
where is skite???? he should have been on a long time ago.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Newbie? 9 months 6 days ago #67405

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
Ha, I'll do it for Skite (I HOPE IT IS OKAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: )

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her Skite said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause Skite doesn't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, Skite's sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who used to look like Skite until he changed his profile pic, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, there's Skite who has 1124 posts (I really didn't know what to say about him) and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, rushitaylor

Newbie? 9 months 6 days ago #67412

• rushitaylor
  • it's personal! xD
Cool! Thank you so much! :)
I guess I should introduce myself too :lol:
I'm an aspiring artist that does everything in the last minute ( rushed :lol: )

Newbie? 9 months 5 days ago #67433

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
rushitaylor wrote:
like procrastinating? I do that too!!! Such a bad habit :lol:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Newbie? 9 months 4 days ago #67477

• rushitaylor
  • it's personal! xD
emmykitty wrote:
rushitaylor wrote:
like procrastinating? I do that too!!! Such a bad habit :lol:

Exactly! And sometimes things that are needed right away just randomly pop up :lol:

Newbie? 9 months 4 days ago #67500

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
emmykitty wrote:
Ha, I'll do it for Skite (I HOPE IT IS OKAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: )

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her Skite said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause Skite doesn't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, Skite's sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who used to look like Skite until he changed his profile pic, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, there's Skite who has 1124 posts (I really didn't know what to say about him) and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Why am I still called a new member??? I have been here over a year now.

Newbie? 9 months 3 days ago #67532

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

Idk, that's what Skite wrote, so blame him I guess instead of Mp :P

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Newbie? 9 months 3 days ago #67551

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

lol. Ok I will :P

Newbie? 9 months 3 days ago #67570

• Mp137
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

lol. Ok I will :P

-_-
- Guilty by Newsboys

Newbie? 9 months 3 days ago #67579

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1343
Hey what about me lol jk
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds