Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67225

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 211
Servant wrote:
Hey, Skite, I wanted to make a comment on your list of people. Some of them haven't posted in a long time. Like Mercylove and Jesusrocks1234.

Mp137, Quirky, notturningaside, sunnyside1, missionarykid, Birdie500, LEMONwizard, Prov17, Blue Tornado, littleladybug, Razena, Im a beekeeper, the_adorbs, Ruthie, Pyrrhic, it is me, mittens92999, SirGeneralCliche, Stverno, bushpossum, emmykitty, the ULTIMATE, DinosaurLover, emmy01, nate1246 mentioned in the list are the only posters who have posted recently.
Skite wrote:
Where are these posts coming from?!?!?! I simply cant keep track of them........*exhales deeply*......okay......time to bring the official guide introduction....

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath kitty06!

PS: this list is still not complete!

Hey wait a minute, Servant! I am on his list and I post every weekend!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67254

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 147
Hey Giraffe! Nice to meet you! If you need anything we are right here!
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67265

well, i'm kinda late, but Welcome to guide!
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67341

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
LittleLadyBug, you're in the list I made. I'm sorry I forgot to mention you, Chickadee. I was doing people that I could last remember seeing had posted. I saw you after I pressed submit.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleLadyBug

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67358

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Servant wrote:
Stverno, I never did get one. I didn't introduce myself, I just appeared.

Oh... Sorry :pinch:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Hi 9 months 4 days ago #67431

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
kitty06 wrote:
Hi I'm new on Guide. :cheer:

Hey, Welcome to guide! BE AWARE OF QUIRKY!!!
I am cool cat. I like computers and dirt bikes!! I am a tech head and a dirt biker!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds