Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66734

Hi I'm new on Guide. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66736

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
Welcome! We are a crazy bunch... I'm assuming someone will give u a run down on what we r all like :)
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66740

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 556
Hi there!
Welcome to Guide. Here are some things you should know...
1. Mp is crazy
2. beware of Lloyd
3. everyone here gets VERY crazy sometimes.
4. You will find QUirky on almost every topic here.
5. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

I'm missionarykid, everyone calls me MK around here.

Skite should be giving his welcome speech thingy soon...

~MK

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!! #FilipinoPride

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66746

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Hello!! I'm Mp. You'll see me around. ;)
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66750

• Birdie500
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 311
Hi there! Welcome to Guide :silly: :lol:

You can call me Birdie if you want :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the bundles of joy, love and fun that are shared on here because this is..like..gonna become your second family :P :P

Birdie xoxo
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66752

• Razena
  • NOW ONLINE
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 84
Hello!!! Welcome! B) :) :cheer: ;) :P :lol: :silly: :blink: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :whistle:
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66753

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 187
Hello! Welcome to guide! I'm im a beekeeper and I'm a beekeeper :P
Happy birthday TP!!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/blog/2017/10/...ng-true-day-worship/

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66758

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
hello kitty06, welcome to guide B)
Skite should post a list of who everyone is soon :)
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66772

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Where are these posts coming from?!?!?! I simply cant keep track of them........*exhales deeply*......okay......time to bring the official guide introduction....

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath kitty06!

PS: this list is still not complete!
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66773

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 183
Hi, I'm LolingforJesus!
I say that because I always reply with a lol. Lol.
I'm pretty new here, so I don't know too many ppl lol...
:P

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66798

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 300
HI!!! :cheer: :cheer: we have similar names!!!
I'm emmykitty :) and I really do not know how to describe my personality; you'll just have to find out!
Welcome to Guide!!!!!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66804

• the_adorbs
  • infires man
  • Thank you received: 63
Hey kitty06! Welcome to Guide! ^-^
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66808

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 985
Hello! I'm Stverno and I have legs. That's really all you need to know for the moment.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

Hi 9 months 3 weeks ago #66816

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
Greetings and salutations from the people of the Guide website
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Hi 9 months 2 weeks ago #66831

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1338
Hello I am Kwesi
I am so unknown on Guide Magazine
Anyway Welcome
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

Hi 9 months 2 weeks ago #66855

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1084
Stverno wrote:
Hello! I'm Stverno and I have legs. That's really all you need to know for the moment.
Stverno, rethink that post...... you coulda used something like head instead.... :whistle:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Hi 9 months 2 weeks ago #66868

• Stverno
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Stverno, rethink that post...... you coulda used something like head instead.... :whistle:

But what if I don't have a head??

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, Pyrrhic

Hi 9 months 2 weeks ago #66910

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 371
Skite wrote:
Where are these posts coming from?!?!?! I simply cant keep track of them........*exhales deeply*......okay......time to bring the official guide introduction....

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1, bushpossum, and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, emmy01, boy there are a lot of emmy's. There is a crazy guidester called nate1246....the great......XD....actually, the crazy....hehehe, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath kitty06!

Why am I never on this!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Hi 9 months 2 weeks ago #67040

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:

But what if I don't have a head??
Then use your feet.... even if they're smelly :P
There are actually benefits to having smelly feet because if you have ticklish feet and they're smelly, no one will want to touch them :silly:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Hi 9 months 2 weeks ago #67041

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Skite wrote:

I'm sweet and crazy??? I agree about the crazy part but the sweet part.............? I'm not so sure about that.....

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67054

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 211
horsegirl04 wrote:
Skite wrote:

Why am I never on this!

Lol my brother isn't on it either.

I am on it but it says I disappeared, along with Birdie500 :blink:

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67162

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
Hey, Skite, I wanted to make a comment on your list of people. Some of them haven't posted in a long time. Like Mercylove and Jesusrocks1234.

Mp137, Quirky, notturningaside, sunnyside1, missionarykid, Birdie500, LEMONwizard, Prov17, Blue Tornado, littleladybug, Razena, Im a beekeeper, the_adorbs, Ruthie, Pyrrhic, it is me, mittens92999, SirGeneralCliche, Stverno, bushpossum, emmykitty, the ULTIMATE, DinosaurLover, emmy01, nate1246 mentioned in the list are the only posters who have posted recently.
Skite wrote:

Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67190

• Stverno
Servant wrote:
Hey, Skite, I wanted to make a comment on your list of people. Some of them haven't posted in a long time. Like Mercylove and Jesusrocks1234.

Mp137, Quirky, notturningaside, sunnyside1, missionarykid, Birdie500, LEMONwizard, Prov17, Blue Tornado, littleladybug, Razena, Im a beekeeper, the_adorbs, Ruthie, Pyrrhic, it is me, mittens92999, SirGeneralCliche, Stverno, bushpossum, emmykitty, the ULTIMATE, DinosaurLover, emmy01, nate1246 mentioned in the list are the only posters who have posted recently.
Skite wrote:

Y'know, you've been here awhile and are an accepted part of the guide spectrum, but did we ever give you an 'official' introduction?

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67197

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
Stverno, I never did get one. I didn't introduce myself, I just appeared.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Hi 9 months 1 week ago #67200

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
:huh:Servant wrote:

Skite wrote:

just saying i posted yesterday and am on here every other day i can't believe that you thought i left!!! (okay so i was not on here for a little while but that was because my account was not working!!!) also i posted on here a week and six days ago on this page so uh yeah, i have not left servant. so sorry if this sounds like i am mad i'm not just making it clear that I AM still here :P :) B)
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds