Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This sounds kind of stupid but...

This sounds kind of stupid but... 10 months 5 days ago #66482

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
Ok...this is really stupid. I go to this boarding academy. We eat in the cafeteria for meals. There is this girl i will call Sarah who i met the first day of school and we have been pretty close ever since. But now everybody is judging us for always being together even for meals. Some of the seniors and juniors are like..."u should branch out more and sit with other people." or they say " Why are you ALWAYS together?" Its not that i don't want to. Its just awkward when i do. The school is small and is predominantly boys. I feel like and KNOW i am a bother when i try to sit with other little groups or cliques. i feel like i am being a bother to Sarah and we both know we shouldn't always be together like this. What do i do? She is also getting better friends with this other really fun girl and they are now roommates and i feel like she feels i am boring and no fun. This school only has 17 girls so there aren't many options. Any advice? :oops: :oops: :oops: :S :(
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This sounds kind of stupid but... 10 months 3 days ago #66516

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2979
Do you have a roommate?

This sounds kind of stupid but... 10 months 1 day ago #66551

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 383
I don't think it sounds stupid... I'm pretty sure everyone feels like that at one point in there life!
I just want u to know that's how I felt about five years ago when I met the person who became my best friend, I was convinced that this person didn't like me and thought I was annoying because of a couple things that happened (something to do with a tent)... As you know that's not really what I thought it was!
Just wait and see, you might be surprised... I know I was! (I am so pleased everything worked out in the end because I have never had a better friend)
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Going4God

This sounds kind of stupid but... 10 months 1 day ago #66621

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
miss amazing wrote:
Ok...this is really stupid. I go to this boarding academy. We eat in the cafeteria for meals. There is this girl i will call Sarah who i met the first day of school and we have been pretty close ever since. But now everybody is judging us for always being together even for meals. Some of the seniors and juniors are like..."u should branch out more and sit with other people." or they say " Why are you ALWAYS together?" Its not that i don't want to. Its just awkward when i do. The school is small and is predominantly boys. I feel like and KNOW i am a bother when i try to sit with other little groups or cliques. i feel like i am being a bother to Sarah and we both know we shouldn't always be together like this. What do i do? She is also getting better friends with this other really fun girl and they are now roommates and i feel like she feels i am boring and no fun. This school only has 17 girls so there aren't many options. Any advice? :oops: :oops: :oops: :S :(

Hey sis, advice, i don't know. Maybe just come to Cambodia and ride dirt bikes with the rest of us.(my only motivation)
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

This sounds kind of stupid but... 10 months 2 hours ago #66667

2 pieces of advice: 1. socialize, get out of your comfort zone a bit, it hard but it can be worth it 2. if there arent enough girls, then maybe try making friends with guys, most of us dont bite :P
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

This sounds kind of stupid but... 9 months 4 weeks ago #66693

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
Quirky wrote:
Do you have a roommate?
Yes but she was assigned to me this Semester and she's like the emo kind of person. She's really not my type.

This sounds kind of stupid but... 9 months 4 weeks ago #66694

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
20awesome00 wrote:
I don't think it sounds stupid... I'm pretty sure everyone feels like that at one point in there life!
I just want u to know that's how I felt about five years ago when I met the person who became my best friend, I was convinced that this person didn't like me and thought I was annoying because of a couple things that happened (something to do with a tent)... As you know that's not really what I thought it was!
Just wait and see, you might be surprised... I know I was! (I am so pleased everything worked out in the end because I have never had a better friend)
awww! I know. I was so spoiled having such great friends at mp.

This sounds kind of stupid but... 9 months 3 weeks ago #66737

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 383
miss amazing wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
awww! I know. I was so spoiled having such great friends at mp.
No... We were the ones who were lucky to have you as our friend!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: miss amazing

This sounds kind of stupid but... 9 months 3 weeks ago #66770

• LolingforJesus
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 209
I have a really close friend too, we always hang out and some people get a little annoyed. But we just sorta joined a group and it's been so much fun. I know what you mean tho when I met my BFF I never wanted to hang out with anyone else. But she and I realized we needed to socialize a little more. We have a new girl that we hang out with a lot, and we've all enjoyed a lot of fun moments together. Also if there is a girl you see that doesn't have any friends, you should go and talk to her. I realize it's not easy, but just try, you'll be surprised that there are a lot of people (dudes and dudettes) that want a friend.

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 20awesome00
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds